Thrustmaster Thrustmaster T300 multi-order.

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Systems & Troubleshooting' started by Ad2mny, May 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Definitely interested, but like others, it depends on the costs.

@Ad2mny
    Maybe if we can get stepped pricing as an indicator, that would allow people to make a better decision?
    - 5 and under - $600
    - 5-10 - $500
    - 10+ - $400
    etc.

I know I'd rather see pricing before confirming a purchase.
    We could also have people put non-refundable deposits down after the confirmation stage, which would help deter tyre kickers. That way, both parties don't lose out on much and our sponsors won't be left with a bad taste if things head south.
  2. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
  3. jasondull1986

jasondull1986 Professional

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    Selby has them for $523 probably not delivered though

Edit: there is Australia wide free shipping
    Last edited: May 21, 2015
  4. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    We can't confirm any prices ATM, as they may change up or down depending on the foreign dollar. The more the better though for sure, and a deposit may not be necessary as it will most likely be a lump sum via the ROOZ PayPal account but it is still being discussed. When something is set in stone, I will post it in here.
    SuiCid3 likes this.
  5. leeboy910

leeboy910 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    Good to see some folks jumping on this. I can confirm the T300 is a terrific wheel and even at $550, is quite a good price.
    The stock pedals aren't great, but they are a good starting point. A spring/foam/rubber cone mod would be recommended.
    I use the T3PA pedals which are a good upgrade.

EDIT: I wouldn't expect to pay anything under $500 as guide. If the sponsor can get it under it'd be a massive win for anyone who jumps on this.
    Clevohead and Ad2mny like this.
  6. freddyp_33

freddyp_33 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    freddyp_33
    Ssssshhhhhhhhhh, just quietly I would be very interested depending on pricing.
    Wasn't even interested until I tried Blindmans on pcars. Absolutely a class above g27 & GT6.
    Killercarlcox69 and Ad2mny like this.
  7. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    OK count me in on this one thanks.
    Killercarlcox69 likes this.
  8. Killercarlcox69

Killercarlcox69 Professional

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    Or do what cobb and i , did buy the adapter for $20 from usa and run the g 27 pedals ( recommended )
  9. Killercarlcox69

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
  10. Killercarlcox69

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
  11. CobMcCool

CobMcCool Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    CobMcCool
    See my post in the Pcars thread, but in addition to that, unless it's remarkably cheaper than a t300 why would you bother, the housing for the wheel looks identical to a g27 and may or may not be a g27 with updated steering wheel and buttons, this I can't say as no details have been released, speaking from my own experience the t300 is a better wheel than a g27, so if it is just a updated g27 and even if it was $100-$200 cheaper I personally would still go the t300, however this may point to two things either
    (a) that if Logitech is re-entering the racing wheel business, all their previous wheels would be made compatible with the ps4 which would mean happy days for many Logitech owners, but they wouldn't sell many of the new wheels, or
    (b) and this is a sad indictment of the world we live in, that they release this new wheel that works with the ps4 but their previous wheels still don't work and it's just another shameless attempt to force racers to buy another wheel when they shouldn't have to, it's all about the money.
    Hopefully option (a) is what goes down, but if option (b) plays out current Logitech owners are no better off really, it just gives them decision of what new wheel to buy, unfortunately we won't know until they decide to tell us and God knows when that will be.
    Cheers
    Killercarlcox69 and Watto64 like this.
  12. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

With the G29 its fairly safe to say you will get a shifter and a clutch as standard so that $100-$200 saving jumps up to $500-$600 if you were looking for these features.
  13. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    So far they are saying there will be a separate "Driving force shifter" it can be seen in the background of one of the shots.
  14. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    I m also interested depending on price as I have only had my wheel and PS3 for under a year...
  15. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    I'm pulling out of this, sorry :(
    Willing to take a punt on the G29 since i've always had the Logitech name and the Thrustmaster didn't really impress when i tried :thumbsdown:
    pykeybraa145 likes this.
  16. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    I'll chuck my interest into here as well. Might as well upgrade as the PS3 and Logitech stuff will be redundant after GT6.
  17. mmm_homebrew

mmm_homebrew harry

PSN ID
    mmm_homebrew or GT_BANDIT_POPS
    hi guys, i stumbled across this post by accident and then spent about ten minutes looking for it again when i had time to reply (i know, i am hopeless at site navigation here) so i am guessing more interest may be found if it was more prominent in the main threads. i am interested in this wheel and i know stiff is also so i will let him know when i see him on again. (a psn message works so much better for me if you need a reply)
    Ad2mny likes this.
  18. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    What an awesome response. One of our sponsors is going to be very busy lol. 1 sponsor has been approached, and we are looking at emailing a couple more to find the best deal, and then we'll set the wheels in motion proper. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
    SPL Racing and Clevohead like this.
  19. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
  20. Stiffsht

Stiffsht Rookie

PSN ID
    Stiffsht -PS3 GT_Bandit_666-PS4
    yeh m8 4sure i have contacted Daniel @ gamesmen and was goin to hit him up 4 the same sort of deal! he has different deals with gearstick and a extra set of clutch peddles he will also assist ppl without paypal in other payment methods
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.