Thrustmaster Thrustmaster T300 multi-order.

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Systems & Troubleshooting' started by Ad2mny, May 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Please check your inbox.

@stucar17 @Clevohead
    Clevohead likes this.
  2. wookie_666

wookie_666 Rookie

Not sure I can go away from the H shifter and Clutch that the G27 has. Looking for a better feel feedback wise and a better wheel.
  3. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    You can get an adaptor for about $20 to use the g27 pedals with the t300. H pattern/ sequential gearbox is about and extra $220 but has a great feel to it.
  4. Bluemoon

Bluemoon Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    I might be interested as well, depending on the final price.
  5. wookie_666

wookie_666 Rookie

At the moment, they are at 579 from Pagnain imports. If we can get it down to the 450 to 479 mark as a recent discount was for ROOZ members, Id definately be getting one. I can use the G27 pedals with the adapter. This would be my ultimate setup. Lets see what we can do with pricing and with Pagnian first, then we can get final numbers.
  6. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Still waiting on responses. Will keep you all up to date.
    wookie_666, SuiCid3 and Clevohead like this.
  7. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    @Ad2mny and @stucar17 are working on this with me, we have made formal requests to our sponsors on the behalf of the members, so please refrain from hounding our sponsors unnecessarily.
    wookie_666, SuiCid3 and Ad2mny like this.
  8. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
  9. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Yeah, am awaiting a reply from the gamesmen....he usually gets back to me within the week....
    Clevohead likes this.
  10. wookie_666

wookie_666 Rookie

I haven't hounded anybody. But im quite interested in the price that we can get for a group buy. otherwise Ill just stick with the G27
    Clevohead likes this.
  11. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    I just wanted to make it clear the mods have this, so we don't have several people contact sponsors for the same thing. I apologise if came across a little rude, I was just typing in a hurry on break at work ;)
  12. wookie_666

wookie_666 Rookie

No Problem. Let me know when you guys get an answer.
  13. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Everyone will know, we will post the selected deal up here, and start taking orders. :)
    Ad2mny likes this.
  14. MetalGear9493

MetalGear9493 Team Driver

PSN ID
    MetalGear9493
    Keen;) G27 is on its last legs
    wookie_666 likes this.
  15. Watto64

Watto64 Rookie

I'm interested in the T300 if the price is right.
  16. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Awesome, 20 interested. If we can't get a good deal now something's not right.

Giving this a little kick in the bum out the back, we should have a final price for you all very shortly. Stay tuned....
  17. wookie_666

wookie_666 Rookie

Cheers mate. Waiting patiently
  18. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Ergh! What to do!!

Hang out for the rumours of the G27 being compatible with the PS4? - Save $$$!!
    Wait for further news of G29?? - Spend $$$
    Bite the bullet and get a T300? - Spend $$$

The benefit of going with Thrustmaster is that they are dedicated to gaming products...
    It would obviously hurt them big time if they stop support for future platforms.
    Logitech are typical in their big business approach and have screwed their customers.

Decisions....
  19. wookie_666

wookie_666 Rookie

I personally like the G27. the gtEYE brake mod I did has made it a world better. And the shifter, even though it may not be the best out there, is a H pattern and just adds to the immersion. But unless the appharent G29 has a larger wheel, belt drive, and a better feel pedal and h shifter set, I would be looking at changing. Im after the larger wheel and belt drive. A better feeling wheel all round. Not sure what to go with regarding the CSW or the T300 or t500.
  20. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    I have tried both the G27 and the T300 and I must say I preferred my DFGT to the G27. Sure the G27 was smoother but it didn't have the abruptness that the DFGT simulates when the wheel snaps back when it catches grip after sliding. The T300 however feels like quality kit. The feedback is excellent and the buttons all seem in the right place somehow. The pedals however were G27's but they matched it well. I've heard the pedals are the weak point of this wheel but that's what they said about the DFGT pedals and I think they're fine after a little tinker to improve braking firmness.

Put it this way, I used both the G27 and the T300 at @pykeybraa145 's for the enduros. The G27 still felt funny after the 3 hrs and tbh I still preferred my DFGT. After 20 mins with the T300 it felt like the most natural wheel in the world and I've been tempted to 'accidentally' break my wheel so I have to upgrade sooner.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.