GT5 World tour series to fill gap after Season 11

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by emmo46, May 3, 2013.

1. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46

You are welcome, glad I could help. Great that you now have a Seat and M3. Once you have the Commodore let me know how you think it compares on lap speed to the Monaro. I am thinking I may have to restrict the Commodore by a couple of PP to make them even, others may get more out of the Commodore than I can and it may need even more restriction.
  2. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    It has ended in a tie between the Integra, NSX and ISF to be the car for Suzuka. It looks like I will have to decide so I bought all of them last night and will test to see which is going to get the nod.
  3. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I have edited the first post to bring it up to date. The race lengths have been shortened slightly to allow for the mandatory pit stop and I am now specifying sports soft across the board because a mandatory stop means there will be no tyre degradation and it keeps things simple if there is a universal tyre choice.
    The only things to do now are to determine which car to use at Suzuka, some of the race lengths and then firm up the starters. I notice we have had 10 nominations for the series and 13 voted in the pole. If the other three who voted can confirm their intention to compete we will have a field of 13. Any more than that and we can have two rooms.
  4. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I checked out the three contenders for Suzuka and it was a hard choice between the two Hondas. I am going with the Integra because we only have one FF car and three MR cars in the mix at the moment. The Integra is a sweet little car to drive and should be easy to race with in a reverse grid event.
  5. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    It is only 10 days until this series starts. If any one else is interested in joining or those already signed up can't make it please let me know soon. I will be running a practice session next Wednesday at 8:30 in my Lounge to see how it is going to work, I have some concerns with Mustafur and Anon's connections, in the M3 endure they couldn't see each other, (confusing when you are battling both for position) and N64 seems to have occasional problems. I would like to know if these are going to be an issue before we get started.
  6. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    My connection is not wireless anymore and im back to Nat 2, I shouldn't be an issue anymore.
  7. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46

Bewdy, I'm really looking forward to this.
  8. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Have your Holden, Integra and LFA ready for Wednesday. If anyone is still short of a Holden let me know and I'll gift you one.
  9. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    With starting line up we have I think we can have 3 very closely matched divisions as follows:

Div 1
    Mustafur
    N64TheStig77
    Anon666

Div 2
    Joeninety
    S_Close
    Emmo46
    ad2mny

Div 3
    Aza2672
    Sparklehead
    Midron
  10. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    All in the same room yeah?
  11. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Yep, same room with points for outright as well as points within the Divisions.
  12. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    I might need a commodore, haven't got to it yet.
  13. midron18

midron18 Rookie

PSN ID
    midron18
    I'll have to jump on with you guys again very soon. Are the 3 cars available in the dealership right now?
  14. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    You can get the LFA and the Integra brand new from the dealerships, but the commodore is only available in the used car dealerships. emmo's got a whole bunch of them I'm sure he can gift ya one if you cant get one in time. Did you decide which one we were gonna use emmo, the sedan or the coupe?
  15. bjh1012

bjh1012 Bruce Hale Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    bjh1012
    Hi emmo46 am i aloud to tag along not as good as you guys but try to keep out of the way :lol:
  16. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46

I'll be in the coupe.
  17. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Sure, there's still room, You can join the Div 3 guys. Two thirds of the races are reverse grid so you will see plenty of action :eek: .
  18. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46

Do you want a Commodore or a Monaro?. The Commodore is more stable with a touch of understeer, the Monaro is a little tail happy.
  19. bjh1012

bjh1012 Bruce Hale Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    bjh1012
    Thanks mate i have commodore i will go and find what other cars i need all stanard i take it
  20. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Great, yes all standard, colour and wheels can be changed, the cars and tracks are all listed at the top of this thread.