GT5 WORLD TRACK ENDURANCE CHAMPIONSHIP.

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Cyber_STIG_77, Aug 21, 2012.

1. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    @Beannie

NO Beannie If the room is set right, you will only be able to join if you are running at the set PP 585...

and it's really good PP level it really evens the cars out..

@Cyber
    Put me in Cyber i should be good to run this round.. If thats ok will you?
  2. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    Sounds good Aussie, and I'll put you in for stu beannie.
  3. beannie84

beannie84 Rookie

PSN ID
    beannie84
    ahh ok then - no worries - just making sure i was over or under powered :)

sounds like a good lil race to be had.
  4. Cyber_STIG_77

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    Check the original post for all the regs, heavy damage, RH tyres, fast tyre wear etc.
  5. zampli

zampli Team Driver

i should be there cyber, i cant really confirm right now, will have to see on the day if im still doing something, but probably not.
  6. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Heh, had to check the second post to remember what car I was using for this series :lol:
  7. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Will do my darndest to be there Cyber, may be a fraction late but have a grasp on the DLS this time around!!!
  8. beannie84

beannie84 Rookie

PSN ID
    beannie84
    hey guys, can i use the hsv weider if possible - suits my style a bit better than the gtr
  9. Cyber_STIG_77

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    Yeah mate, no worries
  10. zampli

zampli Team Driver

sorry cyber, was a bit unsure on this but now its a definite no:( which sucks cos this track is awesome for the GTRs and that race we had last night was great fun.
    wont be on at all tonight, have fun boys, see you tomorrow
  11. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Fudging PSN, was having a great battle. All good, look forward to the next one.
  12. Cyber_STIG_77

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    Bad luck anon, I think you would have been hard to beat tonight without the disconnect :(
  13. beannie84

beannie84 Rookie

PSN ID
    beannie84
    good race guys - shame anon d/c'd and aussieman couldn't keep up (hah hah, just kidding)

2nd place for you stu :)
    oh and well done cyber :)
  14. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Can't even remember the last time I got d/c'd in the middle of a race. Reset router, cleared cache, did all the usual things.... ahh can't be helped. Well done Cyber, was only able to make up time when you got loose. Man it seems the slipstream physics were tougher than pre-update, when I was right behind you I was understeering like a champ making it tough to try and get a good run coming out of a corner.

Aussie, first lap, what happened?? Looked like your pit crew fitted comfort hards!!! Not sure if there was some lag as well, but your car was all over the shop. I take it you copped some damage somewhere in there?? Did you get to the podium??
  15. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Aussie came last, think he was a wee bit drunk based on the messages he was sending post-race :lol:

My race was mostly uneventful. Car doesn't like turning (or could be cos I haven't driven in a month) and although I had a mini-battle with aza for a lap or two in the late teens/early 20's, i just couldn't keep it going. I may have caught back up to him due to my pit strategy, if you want to call it that, but on lap 37 I had my first damage inducing off which ruined any chance I may have had.

Was funonetheless, although I regret my choice of the Nismo Z...
  16. aussie_man21

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    Yeah Anon i was really looking forward to running with you's.
    FL farout and that was without Slipstream. i thought 1 of you's fellas would have got a lap well under the 2min mark..

(Squeaky, I wasn't Drunk :p )

1st lap i copped a wrack from the wall after a date with grass coming out of the hairpin. Race pretty went pear shaped when the cops knock on my door looking for Shuvit.
    So after 40 :):):):)ing mins cop left and my race was pretty much FUBAR.
  17. aussie_man21

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    Them are fighting words mate :p
    I gladly except your challenge :lol: and we'll see who can keep up with who!!!
    :lol:
  18. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    So do you think you had a grip glitch or was it you being over committed on cold tyres. You touched the grass quite a few times before finally going off at the hairpin?? It looked odd from where I was sitting. Would have been pretty epic if we all could have stayed in, pace was pretty close.

Don't push him Beannie, he'll take the next race by a lap and a half and remind you about it for the next month!!!
  19. aussie_man21

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    Yeah Anon,
    Grip was good, i think i just push that bit to hard to get out to a early lead and couldn't quite hold it... (keep out of the slipstream there, its a :):):):):)a)
    Usually my cold tyre pace is good and i can get away! BUT the car was just abit on the edge all the time on that track.
    As for me being all over the place, that may have been your connection you did get DC'D. Which is weird for you! :/

@ Beannie
    As for the next round IT'S ON BEANNIE, i will actually do some practise this time and see if YOU CAN KEEP UP THEN !!!
    FUJI is 1 of my fav playgrounds to burn the black top!!! So you better bring ya A GAME M8 :D :p
  20. beannie84

beannie84 Rookie

PSN ID
    beannie84
    Lol, knew you had a problem... Actually thought you glitches out... Just having a go.. I know you'd flog me hah