Season 5 - Division 2

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Sep 7, 2016.

1. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    It's all good Kart "sandy" is just upset she didn't win the div 2 championship lol
    Blindman and Zachery like this.
  2. Jim_aka_The_Man

Jim_aka_The_Man Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Jim_aka_TheMan
    Thanks @garyw61, to be honest I don't know whee it came from either!

Was a great race, I think I only had 2 mistakes for the whole night, missing the start and then running wide onto the back straight at about lap 19.

Q:1, R:1. As I said, I missed the start and was 5th by T4. Somehow got through the battle pack at the front and was following @Kart-No-1 around for the next 20 odd laps. I saw my opportunity when he ran wide onto the back straight and got a penalty, only to hand it back the very next lap.

From there it was head down and pushing for consistent lap times, pitted at lap 25 and just kept pushing on the road home.

Thanks to everyone for another great year, I don't think I've been with a better bunch of racers who push you hard, but fair.

Well done Kart on the Division title, you have been super consistent all season, you and this car were made for each other you deserve it. Well done also to @v8power383 on a great season, & @deadman024 who found his groove towards the back end of the season, definitely could have been even closer at the top.
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  4. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    I can post them up tonight after work or
    1st. Jim_aka_the_man + pole + FL
    2nd. kart-no-1
    3rd. coojak
    4th. garyw61
    5th. toranafan
    6th. v8power383
    7th. Stilesy
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @Jim_aka_The_Man & @v8power383 finished equal 2nd in the championship but jim takes it on countback!
  6. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  7. Toranafan-02

Toranafan-02 Team Driver

PSN ID
    SIR_Tyson_02 PS4. deadman024 PS3.
    My 1st season done and dusted and well what awesome racing I've had never thought I would have got two poles and wins, I've had good battles at each race and look forward to next season
  8. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    7 rounds 5 different round winners, we'll done guys. Was an awesome series, easily some of the best racing I have ever had. Congrats to Jim and V8 for rounding out the top 3.
    Coojak3009, stilesy, stucar17 and 3 others like this.
  9. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Officially, congrats to kart on your series win mate. Is great to see guys work their way up to the point you have. Great to see. Well done also to Jim and V8 for rounding out the podium. Some guys just below there with some serious pace that will be pushing next season for sure.

Thanks to EVERYONE who raced this season and kept the numbers up for the 7 rounds, i think we only had 2 races under 10 drivers, which overall was pretty good. Thanks to all the guys who helped with season set up, testing, protests, recording results and race reports. We really do have a great little community.

As with every season, we saw some great racing, game issues aside, and i really hope that its enough to see you back again for season 6 early next year. At this stage we will be looking at an early Feb start once people get back from holidays. We will be looking to streamline a couple of things over the break, tweaking a few of the rules and regs, and generally trying to make things a little easier on the mod team, who are times stretched for time. Nothing dramatic, just some fine tuning is all.

As always thanks to our great sponsors, and on this occasion Hess and his team at PAGNIAN for the great, and ongoing support they have given raceonoz over the years. The draw for this great prize will hopefully be very soon, will advise as soon as we can lock in a date.

I have set up an entry thread and car discussion thread.....links below.....please indicate your intention there so we can start to get things sorted.
    http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/season-6-entry-thread.2494/
    http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/season-6-car-discussion.2495/#post-130582

While i am sure we will see most of you online over the coming weeks, can i say officially, on behalf of the mod team, thanks for your ongoing support of the forum, have a great xmas and new year, stay safe......and we genuinely hope to see you all back again next year for some more racing in whatever series floats your boat !

Cheers
    Stu / Mod team.
  10. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Cheers Stu. A big thank you to yourself and the mod team, as we all know without you guys we would not be racing in the series we do every Sunday night. I hope you all know how much we all appreciate the hard and often unnoticed work you do.
    garyw61 likes this.
  11. Killercarlcox69

Killercarlcox69 Professional

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    Crawler .:thumbsup:
    AOCleaner74, Blindman and Kart-No-1 like this.
  12. jasondull1986

jasondull1986 Professional

PSN ID
    jasond1986