Season 5 - Division 2

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Watto64

Watto64 Rookie

I'm out tonight fellas, good luck to all
  2. ADZA_85

ADZA_85 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    ADZA_85
    What was the result
  3. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    KART-NO-1 = POLE & FASTEST LAPS

RACE 1 - FASTEST LAPS
    [​IMG]
    RACE 1 - RESULTS
    [​IMG]
    RACE 2 - FASTEST LAPS
    [​IMG]
    RACE 2 - RESULTS
    [​IMG]
  4. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Nice photo shop skills mate :thumbsup: Kart hasn't won and will never win a ROOZ Sunday league race ;)
    freddyp_33, Zachery and garyw61 like this.
  5. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Wood hooo, I was starting to think this day would never come.
  6. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    4 rounds 4 different winner's
    Watto64 likes this.
  7. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Congrats mate, but I did notice @AOCleaner74 was missing from div 1 last night, coincidence?
    Just kidding you have been killing it in Div2 this season.
    Kart-No-1, freddyp_33 and AOCleaner74 like this.
  8. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    At this point hes been on the podium in every race
  9. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  10. Toranafan-02

Toranafan-02 Team Driver

PSN ID
    SIR_Tyson_02 PS4. deadman024 PS3.
    He pulled out at the end of race 1 because he had to get up early
  11. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    I would give golfer a DNF, as he was there for the start of race 2, but pulled out when we had a few goes at restarting the 2nd race.

Also, camo was a dsc from race 1 and didn't start race 2.
  12. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Looks like nice close racing in the 2 races. :thumbsup:
  13. Jim_aka_The_Man

Jim_aka_The_Man Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Jim_aka_TheMan
    No idea why, but I always stuff Race 1 in a sprint round.
    Sorry to @Killercarlcox69 who I tried a move on early, I had a feeling I could outbrake you and then totally missed my marker and ended up turning us both around. It wouldn't have helped your night from hell.

Thanks to all for your patience at the start of Race 2, I had nothing and then all of a sudden got a flood of invites all at once. Was still seeing notifications as we were going to the grid!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
    Tried to have a chat at the end of the night before I realised my mic was on mute and no-one could hear me. :whistling::whistling:
  14. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Yeah i know, he has been quicker than me at every track except Nordschleife.
    Kart-No-1 and v8power383 like this.
  15. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    I was trying my hardest to keep the pressure on Kart in that first race. I haven't sweated so much during a race for a long time.
    Kart-No-1 and v8power383 like this.
  16. freddyp_33

freddyp_33 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    freddyp_33
    Jeez, I can feel another signature being created to celebrate this achievement. Didn't take kart this long to pop his cherry !
    $20 in the mail to everyone in div2 that made a young (who am I kidding, an old) man's dreams come true. The last Pro-state member to win a Sunday race.
    Now we can all get some peace and quiet!
    SPL Racing, v8power383 and Kart-No-1 like this.
  17. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    There where a couple of notable absentee's but I did rack up my maiden Sunday night race/round win. Only took me 2 and a half years. Cheers boys
    Blindman, SPL Racing, SuiCid3 and 2 others like this.
  18. Killercarlcox69

Killercarlcox69 Professional

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    Go away CAGME this isn't AC !!!!
    freddyp_33 and SPL Racing like this.
  19. Killercarlcox69

Killercarlcox69 Professional

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    No Probs !
  20. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Guys, Driver briefing for R5 at Laguna seca. Remember we are back to a compulsory stop this round, please make sure you have your tire option set to change if you need to. I have yet to do a race run so have no idea if you will get through on the one set of tires. Is tough to pass here, and as always is a chance of knocking someone into a penalty, particularly at the corkscrew. PLEASE, if you knock someone off there please redress. Its a no brainer.

[​IMG]
    Weather Slots
    1. Heavy Cloud

2. Overcast
    3. Light cloud
    4. Clear
    [​IMG]

Fuel: REAL
    Tire Wear : REAL
    Time Progression : Real
    COMPULSORY PIT STOP : ON
    Qual : 10 mins
    5 MIN WARM UP for any last minute issues or DSC
    PENALTIES :
    ON
    TIRES : SOFT SLICK (default)
    DAMAGE : Visual only

PIT EXIT / ENTRY : All drivers MUST use the proper pit exit. Drivers exiting straight onto track will receive a drive through of 30 seconds. Remember too, there is a slight kink on entry, your car WILL hit the wall on the right, but if you go in to hot i have seen cars get stuck there. BE WARNED !
    TRACK LIMITS : There is nowhere here to cut and gain an advantage. Please use the standard ROOZ rules, 2 wheels must be on the ripple strip or white lines at all times. There are cut penalties at T2, 4, 6,8,9 and 10.
    DRIVING STANDARDS : Tough track to pass on. Be patient and remember it's better to give up a spot and continue the fight, than make contact defending, have it all turn pear shaped, and have to fight your way back after avoidable contact. A reminder that side to side contact will more often than not, result in the magnetic effect, so ALL drivers need to give reasonable room to someone making a clean and reasonable pass.
    CONTACT : There is a high chance of push penalties this round at turns 2, 8 and 11. If you push someone into a penalty or offline for your advantage, you will be expected to redress, and give the position back. Again, use your heads and give room where needed............Don't use other cars as a brake ! If you are mid /back of the pack, remember to brake earlier to avoid contact.
    RETURNING TO TRACK : If you do happen to go off track, please use your heads when returning. Stay offline until you are back up to race speed so you don't compromise other drivers.
    BLUE FLAGS : A reminder that if you are about to be lapped, its is good racing etiquette to move to the side where possible to let the leaders through.
    MICS : Please remember to mute your mic during the race, unless you are in a chat room and its agreed by all you can keep them on.
    PROTESTS : As always, if you feel you have reason to protest, save your replay, and then contact the room captains and the mod team, Myself or AD2MNY.....DO NOT blow up in the chat room, or on the forum.
    RAGE QUITTING : A reminder that if you rage quit the room, you will receive 0 points, not be able to use it as your drop round and it wont count as a round of your 4 needed to be eligible for the PAGNIAN prize. If you have to stop, park up in the pits and let the race run down without leaving so it doesn't glitch the other drivers or replay.
    SWERVING : A reminder that swerving to try to stop another driver gaining the draft is NOT permitted. You may change your line once, and that's it. ;)

Anything i have missed let me know
    Stu
    garyw61 and Toranafan-02 like this.