Season 5 - Division 2

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Sep 7, 2016.

1. VENDALISM

VENDALISM Rookie

PSN ID
    VENDALISM
    :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    pink eye sucks ay mate?
  3. ADZA_85

ADZA_85 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    ADZA_85
    Ive got screen shots of qually ans race. Can ppl let me know if there any protests before they get posted?
    Also. Is there someone i can text or fb mssge them too lol. I cant upload here...
  4. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    I think vendalism dsc at the end. Dont know if he finished or not
  5. ADZA_85

PSN ID
    ADZA_85
    I dont have him on my finish chart
  6. ADZA_85

PSN ID
    ADZA_85
    REVIEW
    Botched qually on my flyer, as with 9 others i suspect as only 3 people set times. Lol
    I took a beez dick too much grass and got slapped with a scrubbed lap. Pretty peeved at that. Anyway. Started 9th I think. Wish i started at the back as i got CLEANED UP royally at turn one and went to 12th anyway.

Fought my way forward. Took a spin 1/3 into lap 1. 12th again.
    Slapped myself and said stop it.
    Settled my :):):):) down and drove sensibly
    Took on a few battles but mostly got by people as they took spins. Settled for 4th. Had kart and jim in my sights for the 2nd place but ran out of corners to finish milliseconds behind them.
    Well done to V8. Tottally untouchable round here. Commanded qually with pole and the race win. I never would have got close to 1st even if i put it together. So well done.
    Onto Snetterton now. Bloody hate that track. Lol
    Watto64 and Toranafan-02 like this.
  7. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    FASTEST LAPS[​IMG]
    RACE RESULTS
    [​IMG]
    QUALIFYING
    v8power383
  8. Toranafan-02

Toranafan-02 Team Driver

PSN ID
    SIR_Tyson_02 PS4. deadman024 PS3.
    Race Report
    Well quali was non existent after I touched a spec of dust and lost it. Had a crazy 1st lap race went on catching the battle for 3rd 4th and 5th lost the car on a kerb, got a penalty for that apparently but had a great battle with Anthony and finished 7th but apparently 6th? Wasn't expecting much but should have been better well done to v8 and the rest of the podium finishes
    stucar17 likes this.
  9. Watto64

Watto64 Rookie

I just checked through my replay and he crossed the line about 5 seconds behind me in 6th.

Race Report:

Thank f@#k that's over!!!!!!!!!
    Did a 6:48.865 on the 1 qually lap which would have put me P2 by 7 hundredth of a second, however the good old Nord gave me a 'track cut and no time register penalty on this lap AND next' on the bloody out lap so started 10/12 after only 4 drivers actually posted a time.
    Got a good start but then had more armo hits than Elvis and more spins than my Nanas washing machine so I pitted end of lap 1 in P11 and tried to put some smooth laps together till the end.
    Come past the pits to slot in just behind Jim and in front of Killer and then somehow managed to "undertake" Jim at the first carousel.
    Couldn't believe with 1 lap to go (587 corners), I somehow had worked myself into 2nd but then proceeded to chuck it away by fencing it a couple of times and finished up 5th.
    Got fastest lap which was a little consolation prize on a less than memorable visit to the appropriately named "Green Hell".
    Congratz to V8, Kart and Jim on the podium spots.
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2016
  10. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Guys I am still missing pole and FL from round 2!!
  11. ADZA_85

PSN ID
    ADZA_85
  12. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    Well finally my first league win and at one of my favourite tracks to boot,
    After getting down to 6:46.5 in some practice sessions mid week I know if I keeped it together and put down clean laps I would be in with a good result so my aim what get out front in Quailifying some only I could stuff up my one and only lap to hopefully get up the front 6:48.8 to take qualifing,
    Had a good start off the start and I just put my head down and pushed to gag 2nd place and after 4 laps I had pushed out a 38 second lead so I pulled in for my pit stop and my pit crew decided to changed my tyres and filled the fuel tank so going for fastest lap was now not an option and now my gap was down to 6 seconds with 2 laps to go so I pushed on as quick as I could but it was a full on 2 laps with a full tank and tyre in the red hot range I some how pushed my lead out to 9 seconds until on the last part of the last lap something happened with McCracken and Kart was now in second place so with a nice gap I drove it home to take my first league win so apart from the pit glitch it was an awesome race and congratulations to Kart and Jim for there solid driving well done guys
  13. Jim_aka_The_Man

Jim_aka_The_Man Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Jim_aka_TheMan
    Quali: 3rd, Finish: 3rd
    Not as simple as it looks. Poor Quali, had a spin halfway through the lap and had to keep it off the walls & on the track. With the times put up I doubt I would have been higher, just lucky so many failed to post a time.
    Some great battles thoughout the race with @Kart-No-1, @VENDALISM & @Watto64. I cant remember who it was but I tried to let you through into the braking zone at one point after a mistake, however we were both doing the same thing and it was all a bit awkward.
    Picked up a couple of lucky positions through spins & contact in front, glad to come away with a good result.
    Watto64 likes this.
  14. Jim_aka_The_Man

Jim_aka_The_Man Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Jim_aka_TheMan
    You were in a league of your own, no mistakes, and great driving. Totally deserved victory. Well done.
    v8power383 likes this.
  15. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    ADZA for both hat
  16. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Ok guys, Sprint round this week, so please take 5 mins to read the following to be up on the procedures for this event. PARTICULARLY THE REVERSE GRID SET UP ! ;););)

[​IMG]
    Weather Slots
    1. Clear
    2. Light cloud

Time Progression : Real
    COMPULSORY PIT STOP : OFF FOR THE SPRINT ROUND
    Qual : 10 mins
    5 MIN WARM UP for any last minute issues or DSC
    PENALTIES :
    ON
    TIRES : SOFT SLICK (default)
    DAMAGE : Visual only
    REVERSE GRID PROCEDURE :
    - Race 1 will be 13 laps, room captains are to record results.
    -
    Race 2 Will be 14 laps, Lap 1 used as a formation lap. The room host will start race 2 as normal, and drivers will STOP BEFORE TURN 2 (Montreal) and grid up in reverse order from race 1.
    - Once the room host / captains are happy that everyone is in correct order, drivers will then set off from turn 2 at 80klms, remaining in single file. The lead driver DOES NOT start until all drivers are in correct order.
    - Drivers may swerve to try to get some heat back into tires, but remain within 3 car lengths.
    - From Turn 10 all drivers must be 1 car length apart (no swerving from turn 10) , and the LEAD car must be at 60klms through Turn 11, with the race going green from Turn 12. DRIVERS MUST NOT PASS ANY CAR BEFORE TURN 12. This should ensure a clean run for everyone.
    - There have been questions as to the procedure regarding drivers who DNF race 1, or are DSC.... To stop any confusion here, we will say 'if you DNF or DSC from race 1, you MUST start from rear of grid for race 2." The room captains will have to decide in what order those drivers will line up based on the individual circumstances, and their decision will be final.
    [​IMG]

PENALTIES :
    ON
    TRACK LIMITS : There is nowhere here to cut and gain an advantage. The track is quite technical, with all ripple strips having grass on the outside. Please use the standard ROOZ rules, 2 wheels must be on the ripple strip or white lines at all times.
    DRIVING STANDARDS : This is probably the most technical track we have used for a sprint round. Be patient and remember it's better to give up a spot and continue the fight, than make contact defending, have it all turn pear shaped, and have to fight your way back after avoidable contact. A reminder that side to side contact will more often than not, result in the magnetic effect, so ALL drivers need to give reasonable room to someone making a clean and reasonable pass.
    CONTACT : There is a high chance of push penalties this round at turns 2, 4 and through 8 / 9. If you push someone into a penalty or offline for your advantage, you will be expected to redress, and give the position back. Again, use your heads and give room where needed......the track is relatively low grip, so if you miss a brake marker you will run on......Don't use other cars as a brake ! If you are mid /back of the pack, remember to brake earlier to avoid contact.
    RETURNING TO TRACK : If you do happen to go off track, please use your heads when returning. Stay offline until you are back up to race speed so you don't compromise other drivers.
    PIT ENTRY / EXIT : N/A for this round
    BLUE FLAGS : A reminder that if you are about to be lapped, its is good racing etiquette to move to the side where possible to let the leaders through.
    MICS : Please remember to mute your mic during the race, unless you are in a chat room and its agreed by all you can keep them on.
    PROTESTS : As always, if you feel you have reason to protest, save your replay, and then contact the room captains and the mod team, Myself or AD2MNY.....DO NOT blow up in the chat room, or on the forum.
    RAGE QUITTING : A reminder that if you rage quit the room, you will receive 0 points, not be able to use it as your drop round and it wont count as a round of your 4 needed to be eligible for the PAGNIAN prize. If you have to stop, park up in the pits and let the race run down without leaving so it doesn't glitch the other drivers or replay.
    SWERVING : A reminder that swerving to try to stop another driver gaining the draft is NOT permitted. You may change your line once, and that's it. ;)

Anything i have missed let me know
    Stu
  17. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Once again guys, please 'Like' Stu's post above if you have read and understood it :)
  18. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  19. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    the battle up the top is Fierce!
  20. ADZA_85

PSN ID
    ADZA_85
    Im out for tonight. Battling a fierce hangover. Sorry guys