[COMPLETE] ROOZ AC Season 4

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Sep 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zampli

zampli Team Driver

I'm still calculating myself to be at 100
  2. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Sorry @Pete had a 40th yesterday that I had forgotten about. Will get to it asap.
  3. Pete

Pete Rookie

Maybe I am wrong but I think at some stages through the season that people would have exceeded 80 but it wasn't calculated that way. So I assumed it was capped at 80.
    Let's see if anon can figure it out with a hang over :)
  4. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    We have had Sun run 90 kg in div 1 one week.
  5. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    my understanding is that the max weight penalty is 120kg, this would be from two wins in a row. Eg if you win race 2-3 then in race 4 you would have 40kg from race 2 and 80kg from race 3 giving a total of 120kg for race 4.
    KoAStR likes this.
  6. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Conveniently, I think that's also the maximum load AC let's you apply. ;)
  7. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    OK updated @Pete and @Hatfield. The 2 mistakes listed are the only ones I could find. Zamps will be running with 100kg and Ashcow was a DNS not 17th. If anyone else found something let me know.

Last round lads, looking forward to it. Team captains, Pete and me will remind drivers about the pit entry and the glue walls but please put something in your Team Convo's as well please. The walls on this track if hit hard will trap you like glue, no bouncing. Then you will end up back in pits. There is no DSQ if that happens to you but you will be pissed because of the time cost - mind you hitting the wall that hard would need a pitstop repair anyway and so it probably all evens out. But you have all been warned.

Other than that, let's get out there and have some fun and wrap this season up.
  8. krunch

krunch ACC Server Legend Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

Also Rotor and Tovey were DNS ;).
    Anon666 likes this.
  9. Pete

Pete Rookie

Thanks for clearing up the ballast rules.
  10. nick10

nick10 New Recruit

Using ts room 2 " Petes team speak"
    Is that right one?
    The other room one, I couldn't find.

Might struggle to join tonight due to never driven this track or car, will go on practise server arround 7 and check my times, I would just get in way if I race and haven't completed any practise!
  11. Mael

Mael Professional

We slow enough in server 2 for you not to be in the way :D
  12. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
  13. zampli

zampli Team Driver

only turned first lap at 8:30 so wasnt expecting much, happy with 6th, only had one mistake in race and lost one position due to that, otherwise just didnt have the speed. otherwise, awesome work to gominiman!
    Anon666 likes this.
  14. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Corrected. WD Steve! Awesome pace.
    [​IMG]
    Disappointing performance for me binning it first turn! :oops::rolleyes: Last minute new Dad duties saw me almost miss the lights then I panicked getting close to other cars and picked the wrong gear. Then got slowed a few laps later but a car recovering from an incident.

Finally fit in some last minute practise today I really got some confidence in my set (evened out tyre temps!)
    But I knew with 60 kg ballast I was going to have a tough time just hanging on near the front, so 10s down in last was not the place to be! Took on way to much fuel on the stop which hurt (just hit fill)

Fun track though and pleased to claw back a few possies, just wish it was from where I started instead of last!

Bit of and unlucky up and down season for me with a few issues at first, although at least there were no more disconnects (thanks Kunos AC v1.3) and I did have some good fortune in last weeks race.

Thanks to Team Turtle Beach for the awesome season of collaborating on sets nice work. ;)
    Big thanks to Anon as usual for organising.
    Casper, Anon666 and Sun Levi like this.
  15. zampli

zampli Team Driver

looking forward to seeing how the teams c'ship turns out, very close!
    does the overall team score take into account each persons drop round?
    Steve Crossland likes this.
  16. DarrenO

DarrenO Team Driver

Thanx to all for the welcome 6 weeks ago.
    Have really enjoyed the Racing even though I havn't done any good. Hopefully the new wheel and pedals will piss off the issues im having. Thanks to the Turtle Beach crew for the passing of the setups.

Huge thanx to Anon and Pete for the hosting and running the 2 rooms. I know the effort that goes into running the events so its appreciated.

Look forward to Season 5 and I'll try and bring some pace next Season.
    :)
  17. Pete

Pete Rookie

18. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2015
    Casper and Cherno like this.
  19. Sun Levi

Sun Levi Rookie

Thanks for the race tonight guys, despite my pace I really enjoyed the race, was fun holding up @krunch + Watching @Anon666 & @Casper battle it out :)

Well done on the championship @KoAStR :thumbsup: Was a pretty lucky season for me to be up there in the standings, Thanks everyone involved in organizing this league :)

[​IMG]
    gominiman, Cherno, krunch and 3 others like this.
  20. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Cheers mate. With the start to the season I got off too with grip issues race 1, the bimmer being a bit slower, and whatever stuff ups I made on top of that I didn't think I'd be in the running! Nice surprise. :)

Great snaps as usual, still keen for a download link of that team skin you made ;)
    With drop rounds I think it will be a points draw! With two race wins to your one I can just claim it on a tie-breaker! :eek: Wait for Hat to confirm tables....be interesting to see the teams champ tables too. Be a nice turn around from last season if Team TB come out on top

And I forgot to congratulate @krunch on snatching pole, awesome :)
    Sun Levi and Anon666 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.