[COMPLETE] ROOZ Assetto Corsa Season 6 - THE GAMESMEN CUP

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Cyber_STIG_77, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
  2. Driftoz

Driftoz Team Driver Gold Member

3. DarrenO

DarrenO Team Driver

Well Loris, Mael and Pete C were on their own in front, well done guys deserved win and place getters.
    My race was pretty much ruined at the 1st pit stop. Came in behind Shamps but was able to get out with a good margin in front then realized not enough fuel went in. I use the Pit app and the fuel is ltr not laps so a 2nd stop the next lap to fuel up lost that spot and really never recovered.
    After the 2nd stop i done the same not enough fuel so another trip in and never managed to claw back.

It was a good track, i enjoyed it. Perhaps the tyre wear was just a bit high but onwards to the Next round.
    Pete and loris P. like this.
  4. slideways

slideways New Recruit

Not that I'm ever in the hunt for a win but it would have been nice to have a trouble free run. Went from 5th to distant last early in lap 1 and just had to try and keep it mistake free and see how it went. Clawed back for 6th so better than last I suppose.
  5. Mael

Mael Professional

Not quite in the same league as Loris and Pete in this one. Well driven guys!

Had a scruffy race myself after a first corner off (watched everybody else and forgot to turn :oops:), then tried a one stop strategy which did not work for me. At one stage I couldn't decide whether to pass David on the left or right so just tried to go through him, sorry David!

Enjoyed the excessive tire wear settings as it certainly made for interesting racing. At one stage lapped backmarkers on new tires were actually comfortably unlapping themselves as i was struggling on old tires.
    loris P. and David Brister like this.
  6. David Brister

David Brister Team Driver

That was a great race, i felt i was driving the best i had ever done out of the 3 series i been here for now.
    Qualified 9th out of 10, but by the end of lap 1 i was in 4th, total new territory for me, but on lap 4 got cleaned up and dropped back to last, but over the next 6 laps i clawed my way back up to 6th, pitted and dropped 2 spots held that till next pit stop then dropped another 2 spots, picked up a spot when drift seemed to stop, and finished 8th.

As i said in TS during the race, Slasher has the dubious honor of being the 1st person i have ever lapped in a race, LOL. i know its not much for you faster guys, but i was feeling happy with my self when i did that, although i also lapped drift, he had stopped by the time i caught him on that lap.

At 1 stage early in the race i passed Mael out of the last corner up the hill, and i was like WTF is going on, lol

Big apologies to 54VED, i held him up under the blue flag, my new tyres and his old tyres kept me ahead by enough that i would have to slow right down to let him pass, and when he did go under me on the last corner, bit of a bump and spun me, but thats racing wasnt bothered, but i caught up fast to him and kept pushing to pass due to my newer tyres, didnt realize i was so back in the pack at that stage it felt like i was still mid to upper pack, so i kept pushing, not sure on the race rules for back markers to push like i was, i had speed and had set my best lap time in that tyre stint with a 1m41.56s, so i kept at him like a dog wanting a bone, lol.

I also noted that my sector times went that bad, being 6th faster in sect 1, 7th in sect 2 but 9th in sect 3 over all i had a great race, mixed it up the front, fought some hard close battles be it for position or not for position, hopefully my race craft in the mix was acceptable not too erratic, since normally at the back running by myself its hard to practice close encounters like i experienced this race.

Well done to Loris, Pete and Mael for the podium finish.

Next weeks race at Bathurst i can not attend, of all the races thats the one i was most looking forward too.
    Anon666, loris P. and skywalker like this.
  7. zampli

zampli Team Driver

only just got the net hooked up today (ended up with a proper connection instead of 4g) so ill see u next week
    Anon666, Cyber_STIG_77 and Mael like this.
  8. Steve Crossland

Steve Crossland Team Driver

Ahhhh yeesssss!!! I finally got my rig hooked up and Internet back in the new house. Back in action so I am hanging out for some online action.
    Will get some practice in over the weekend so may catch some of you online.
    skywalker, Cyber_STIG_77 and Anon666 like this.
  9. Pete

Pete Rookie

Was a fun race on Monday. Even though it is the second race I have lead then lost. I got baulked on my second undercut attempt to get the lead back and with Loris taking a longer first stint and having better tyres at the end I wasn't able to get close enough to make a move.
    The tyre wear rates really make things interesting and really add to the racing, excellent choice of settings cyber.

Unfortunately I can't make the race next Monday (going to see Iron Maiden).
    Bathurst, will be an an epic race.
    Anon666 and loris P. like this.
  10. Mael

Mael Professional

Ballast for Monday!

[​IMG]
    Cyber_STIG_77 likes this.
  11. DarrenO

DarrenO Team Driver

Are the Practice servers set with the Correct Ballast.
  12. Mael

Mael Professional

Bit more fun (bored at work today)

The qualifying performance ratings for the season so far:

[​IMG]
    Anon666 likes this.
  13. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Not sure mate. @Driftoz have you set ballast on your server?
  14. Driftoz

only ballast i have set is from mons race.Edit just seen meals post ill update ballast now
    Anon666 likes this.
  15. Doublevision

Doublevision Rookie

Sorry boys don't think I don't think I'll be participating in Bathurst :cry: I had knee surgery on Friday and I'm afraid racing won't be doing any favours in terms of recovery as I know I'll be pushing hard!
  16. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Driftoz and Mael like this.
  17. R0T0R-AU86

R0T0R-AU86 Team Driver

PSN ID
    R0T0R-AU86
    Sorry guys, wont be able to make it to tonights race. I am in Melbourne again for work :<
  18. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Get better man. Hope it all goes well.
    No good Rotor, being an all grown up adult sucks doesn't it. @gratulin did you want to run with Div 2 for the time being. @Driftoz is the hostest with the mostest and you can find the room details tonight when you get on teamspeak:
    Room 2 Teamspeak Password : drift
    Server: driftoz.streamlinegames.com
    Good luck lads, looks like it will be one tough race!!
  19. zampli

zampli Team Driver

are team chats still going?
  20. Driftoz

yeah should be same teams at last season