[COMPLETE] ROOZ Assetto Corsa Season 6 - THE GAMESMEN CUP

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Cyber_STIG_77, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  2. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
    I didn't make the race @Hatfield so I don't think its fair to be awarded points
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I made some mistakes dammit!!!! will try to reupload today

actually nevermind. The only mistakes are the team colours for 2 drivers in div 1 on the right hand table which will be fixed before next week.

I don't see your name copper? Maybe you saw @Cooper ?
  4. Driftoz

Driftoz Team Driver Gold Member

peter W, steve c, zampli, slasher and phillr didnt race in div2 @Hatfield
  5. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    I'm Peter W
  6. David Brister

David Brister Team Driver

yer i was last in Div 2, we only had 9 runners
  7. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I went by the info given to me which was DNF not DNS. But I will amend tomorrow
    sorry, good to know
  8. R0T0R-AU86

R0T0R-AU86 Team Driver

PSN ID
    R0T0R-AU86
    Man.. That was tough! However I think I did better than I was expecting... MR car's is just something that never really beds in well with my type of driving style and always seem to be struggling...

Me also only found out about the season starting on the Saturday!!! I was able to put a quick few laps in, and new where my fuel had to be and where the tyres went off the cliff and that was it!

With quali I couldn't get the lap I wanted to get, I had the lap delta times for a 56.9 but stuffed it hard, and just ran out of time... Started P4 and knew it was going to be very tough race! I started ok, but I had pressure from Shaun straight out of the box... To what I wasn't expecting.. After it settled down, I put my focus Koastr and ignored Shaun in my mirrors, I found it difficult to try and set myself up for a passing move, however I could see in some sectors I was faster, and others i wasn't.. the parts I wasn't was where the passing opportunities where... I could see through to cherno slowly pulling away to a point that if I didn't past koastr soon it was all done... I put the pressure on!!! Trying to force the old fella into a mistake! but I think he was onto me! I ended getting a run on him into the tight chicane in the last sector and attempted a suicide dive bomb, which I felt really bad for but then again I didn't, it was still a dirty/clean pass!! :) haha then I put my head down and started to pull in Cherno, going into the pits at around 2 seconds behind... once again I seem to loose 4-5 seconds every time in the pits... I ended up around 8 seconds down on him coming out of the pits, I knew it would be hard to pull in that time... I was hoping to be within those 2 seconds coming out of the pits but wasn't to be...

WD top 5 lads - some good close racing - next week should be good! :) however once again limited track time for me :(
    Cherno, KoAStR and Anon666 like this.
  9. DarrenO

DarrenO Team Driver

Has anyone done laps at Symmons Plains.? Seems to be a small bug if you run over the inside of the inner hairpin, The car seems to get stuck then releases ? though it could be that the car is stuck on the ground and the motion clears it free.
    I've done a heap of laps and cant replicate it all the time so i'm thinking it mite be if you run over the ground and cut the corner the car must get stuck.

Its going to be a good race, nice tight little track and getting brake markers right will be the key.
  10. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    It did 20 laps on the Room 2 server yesterday and didn't have an issue
    loris P. likes this.
  11. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    So just wondering which team I'm in? Or not everyone is in teams this time round?

Edit: oh see I'm highlight red, so I'm guessing the oilers?
    Cyber_STIG_77 likes this.
  12. Driftoz

skywalker likes this.
  13. Mael

Mael Professional

Bad luck Skywalker :D
  14. David Brister

David Brister Team Driver

maybe your car is too low to the ground and you beach it on the curbing?
  15. Pringles_947

Pringles_947 Team Driver Gold Member

I won't be able to make tonights race =[ Good luck to everyone!
  16. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    I'm out too lads. Not home, not super sober, and not looking forward to work tomorrow. Go TGM!
    Pete likes this.
  17. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    Im out again. Missus not feeling well and need to sort the kids for an early bed
  18. Driftoz

19. Doublevision

Doublevision Rookie

Thanks for the awesome racing guys! I wont be racing next Monday but after that I'm keen.
    loris P. likes this.
  20. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__