AC SEASON 7: The VAJ Championship by Gamesmen.com.au

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, May 23, 2016.

1. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    All good mate appreciated. I was a bit flustered after bodging it off the grid and was driving pretty ragged so at that moment thought you might have a better shot at closing the gap to the front runners. Shake and bake. ;) Was fun albeit hairy at times shuffling position with you anyway :)
  2. R0T0R-AU86

R0T0R-AU86 Team Driver

PSN ID
    R0T0R-AU86
    Man... Zero practice, start getting some semi decent times towards the end of the 1st race, and spin to the back of the field...

Get into second second race, 2nd lap started to put some pressure on shaun, spin again same spot.. :mad: stupid car..

Oh - well.. I am a prime example to what happens when you don't practice ladies and gents... :\
    Anon666 likes this.
  3. Mael

Mael Professional

Very little difference between qualifying times between the two servers. Zampli from server 2 scored the second best combined qualifying time!
    [​IMG]

Just like to mention, we at Team Pagnian are just giving the other teams a bit of a head start to make things a bit more fun :whistling:
  4. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Fixed up. Awarded last place. No change to points.
    You might find some splinters in your tyres the next few rounds :p
    Anon666 likes this.
  5. Steve Crossland

Steve Crossland Team Driver

I wonder what the combined finishing overall times are like
  6. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    There were two quali sessions for each div this week so have you taken best overall quali time for this analysis?
    I'm guessing not because the statement Zampli got 2nd best overall quali time doesn't hold true across both sessions. In session 1 yes but at 2:02.1 zamp's best across both qual sessions, would make him more like 6th given the div 1 session 2 qual times (best being 2:01.6 and top 4 in 2:01s). Might need to go back and check these numbers ;)

Also I'm curious how you calculate this index. Last season it appeared to be % increase in time relative to fastest quali lap but this season you have negatives and I can't figure out what the baseline of 0% would be.
  7. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
  8. Mael

Mael Professional

Ah yes good pick-up @KoAStR . I'm using the tables to improve my rather poor skills in Excel and sometimes the formulas does not work as they should :oops:. This time a reference to column "M" should have been to column "N". See the update below.

As for how the index work, 0% is the expected dividing line between server 1 and 2. Drivers in division 1 should have qualifying performances in the negative while division 2 should have positive values. The % is the difference between a drivers lap and the expected middle lap.

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2016
  9. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Ah Ok cool thanks that's what I thinking with some times being equal and opposite, but was confused by the fact there was no actual zero baseline. So I guess that means the 'expected middle lap' is a rounded median quali lap for the round to always give a 50-50 split of positive and negative index each week?
  10. Mael

Mael Professional

Tried the average but there are usually one or two drivers who has a bad day. This leads to an average which is not really representative so went with the median lap time as the split time.
  11. QC.

QC. AC Server Legend

A heads up on the 'hole' at Monza 1966.
    [​IMG]
    Right hand wheels of the vehicle are about to enter a very narrow, long hole in the track, threw krunch into the air.
    Looks like its where the two textures join, avoid following that line and you should be fine :rolleyes:.

Edit: Sorry its a bit difficult to see... but its there I promise.:D
    krunch, KoAStR and Mael like this.
  12. TheStig13

TheStig13 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    thestig-13
  13. slideways

slideways New Recruit

Hey guys. My humble apologies yet again for my absence. Unfortunately I didn't read the OP properly when I signed for this series and so didn't notice the much later start. I'm not able to race in this so I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused.

slideways
  14. zampli

zampli Team Driver

um i cant enter any of the lobbies, theres a password for one of them and my rating isnt good enough for the other, any help?
    Tovey_4saken likes this.
  15. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    same issue never used mr so no rating and the other server isn't using any of the seasons passwords
  16. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Sorry lads, had a password for the other night due to randoms ruining the fun. For the main server the password is "pussy".
    Tovey_4saken and zampli like this.
  17. Shaun_A

Shaun_A Team Driver Gold Member

18. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    That's a pity man, hope you can get on-board next season Slideways.
  19. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    I will be sitting this one out I am not comfortable enough with the combo to guarantee clean racing from myself and would be more of a hazard then a competitor for the majority of the race but shall be back for the next combo with more practice under my belt :coffee: good luck to all
  20. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
    Not sure if I will make it tonight. Probably not a bad thing for everyone else as I cant seem to do a full lap without crashing.