Season 8 - Better Late Than.... - Powered by TURTLE BEACH

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Jul 21, 2016.

1. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    I'll be out for tonight's race..taught the Mrs to skateboard but when we got to the Ollie she slipped out and dislocated her arm over the weekend so now I'm on care taker duties till I can stop feeling guilty lol
    Cyber_STIG_77 likes this.
  2. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    I've got the flu so am out:(
  3. Casper

Casper Rookie

Sorry but I'm out too. See you next week. Good luck HTO :thumbsup:
  4. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
  5. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
  6. vh_mik

vh_mik Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    vh_mik
    Ah man I was in 6th spot battling with the big boys......only to get spun around with 4 to go......and finished 16th.

Ah well was good finally being inside top 10 and keeping some pace with the quicker guys. Really needed those points but oh well.

WD to everyone.
    See you all next week
    Anon666 and krunch like this.
  7. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
  8. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Stupid sprint rounds - results take ages to do - especially with both divs in one room. Anyway call me Rotor and let's move on! :p:roflmao:
    Speaking of whome, well done. Solid win and a blistering FL despite this "awful piece of rubbish" we're driving!
    Another great week for TTB well done fellas. :thumbsup:
    Kudos Pringles on a great result, but unfortunately an otherwise tough round for team HTO, dropping 2nd spot in the teams champ to Pag.

Fun track, Enjoyed the car more this week than last. Was pleased with my pace given the dead hooker stuffed in the back, sprint rounds are always especially tough with extra load and no chance to make up places through pit strat. So stoked to come away with a spot on the podium and bonus points for MC, especially after some close racing with Pringles and Anon.

As always please point out any mistakes. Cheers all.

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
    R0T0R-AU86, Rolz and c4rLo5 like this.
  9. JayJAY

JayJAY Rookie

There it is Anon if you didnt see it before where you hit me lol :D no sound but oh well
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
    Mael likes this.
  10. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

Q1 - Was generally happy but couldn't put down a fast lap like I had in practice. Still top 9 all under .3sec off leader is close!! :D
    R1 - good racing, should have done better but spun out... recovered reasonably well but still wanted more.
    R2 - good starting position off shootout, but I think I'm a bit more wary first few corners as I get overtaken easily first 1-2 laps and then I settle in and start to come back... Absolutely T-boned @vh_mik after him and @krunch bumped each other and vh_mik spun... had no where to go and I'm sorry. :oops: My nose was cactus and I just scraped it home with loosing .5sec a lap
    krunch likes this.
  11. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @KoAStR where is 6th place in div 1?
  12. R0T0R-AU86

R0T0R-AU86 Team Driver

PSN ID
    R0T0R-AU86
    Well I will just shut the front door now wont I? :roflmao: I did to a lot of laps to get the car finally setup, and it paid off... However I needed to do it to have the slightest chance of do anything with this rubbish of a car! :p hahaha

Any ways - I need to redeem myself after being absent of so long and not being able to put in any practice of the last few seasons! It's really nice to be home and to put a few laps down before the race and set the car up... I was seriously getting so frustrated at it, hence the dummy spits, but in the end it turned out ok! :)

Once again sorry for the earlier rants', sometimes I just cant' help myself... Maybe I should connect the push to talk button??? hmmmm LOL
    krunch and KoAStR like this.
  13. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Haha woooops. I'll fix it up later.
  14. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    are the results in the right order anyway?
  15. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Yep.
  16. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Oh wait sorry Cherno and Mael switch. Updated.
    Cherno likes this.
  17. Mael

Mael Professional

Ehh asking me to sign in to view Anon's error :D
  18. Mael

Mael Professional

The qualifying index, some drivers did not do a qualifying lap for the second race and sadly had to be excluded. The big mover was Rotor as expected!

Drivers who would not be able to meet the 5 qualifying performances has been removed from the list.
    [​IMG]
    Anon666 and Rolz like this.
  19. krunch

krunch ACC Server Legend Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

yeah...feel bad for you man. I was basically conceding the spot and I was just holding track position with a small overlap on your inside to avoid losing another to Rolz behind us. We had slight wheel to wheel contact as it got cramped at the apex and sadly you paid too heavy a price. A shame for Rolz also as he had nowhere to go. We had a good battle at the end of race 1 though vh! Anyway I'm looking forward to plenty of good tight battles with you guys in the future :).

Apart from that I enjoyed the racing last night and through some luck and team setups I managed a pretty decent result. I must say it makes a big difference when team members contribute setups and discussion for each round. When practice time is limited there's always someone in the team who's done some laps and can provide a base setup and/or driving, tyre and strategy tips. I'd really encourage other teams to do this too as it will improve the quality of racing for everyone.

BTW I'll be out next week as I have a shoulder operation on Monday. Depending on recovery I might be out for the final round also - but we'll see.
    KoAStR and Anon666 like this.
  20. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Good luck with that man, jeez you're a tough man racing with a busted shoulder.

@JayJAY crap, I did not see you at all, nor did I feel a hit but it sure knocked you around. I must admit I had red mist after my tyre cooked allowing K past and then I clipped the dirt and that let Krunch through and I just focused on trying to get a good run onto the straight to keep the pressure on Krunch - that corner was gonna need my full attention and superhuman skill for us to go through side by side, or I was gonna need to back off heaps and let you past - option 3 was me turning in like you weren't there and powering on which is what happened.

I must admit I did think it might have been lag because rarely is there contact that you don't feel but that is not the case here. Big apologies and I'll happily take a mouthful of humble pie on this one, and feel free to lodge a protest, I won't take offence.

Sadly my pit crew fitted rubbish tyres for race 2 and the rear left just caught fire every time I tried to push it. WD to the top drivers and looking forward to next week.
    krunch likes this.