Season 7 Division 1

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Apr 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    32laps m8.
  2. carn_the_pies

carn_the_pies Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Raceonoz_Carn
    Yeah bud the calender is on the front page
  3. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Cheers Aussie!

I can't see it at work carn.
  4. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    I cant race at the moment so i spend my time editing peoples posts !! ;)
  5. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Ok guys,

I have finished the review of race 4 and have found the following. Below i will outline the penalty and why i have taken this course of action. I am not posting this as a dig at enforcer, but as a way to show that i will take action against any driver that doesn't follow league rules seriously. I also hope it shows that i am attempting to be fair to all parties, without taking the final action of banning any members.

If you have a problem or question please PM me to discuss.

Enforcer will receive a ROUND 4 DSQ for not driving in the spirit of the league. This also includes deleting his fastest lap time.

Also, due to the number of drivers that protested the results due to having their races affected, plus the fact that there was a penalty applied in race 1 of the season for a rule breech, Enforcer will be suspended for round 5 at Trial Mountain.

He will be allowed to resume racing for the final 2 rounds but will be on PROBATION, meaning that any rule breaches (corner cutting etc) or upheld protests in relation to his driving will result in his banning for a time to be determined based on that rule breach.

I believe this is a fair penalty, and Enforcer has accepted it.

The final 2 rounds will be a last chance for him to prove that he can race fairly, but any rule breech during that final 2 race period would result in a banning, as the div 1 league drivers (or any division) have the right to race hard but fair.

I hope this makes sense.

On to Trail Mountain..........

Cheers
    Stu
  6. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Good job Stu. Sounds like a reasonable outcome.
  7. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Harsh but fair Stue, due to the fact a few guys were going to leave the league because of what happened. I know enforcer can drive clean as well as fast and believe he will do better in future. Also I would like all to treat enforcer with a little respect with no stirring or bringing the subject up again as he is accepting of the stewards decision. We hope this is the end of it and can move onto talking about how good the racing was for the rest of the season.
  8. PureGT_Muzz

PureGT_Muzz Murray

Yer the 2 stop strategy worked for me too. 11 on Meds then 10 and 10 on softs. Unfortunatly I had a semi spin on about lap 3 that cost me some time and some knocking about from another car several times that cost me some more. Still happy with my placing though. Good race chaps and well done to the podium getters.
  9. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    DIV 1 Results, round 4, indy road 31 laps.

FINISHING ORDER.

1st - Anon666.
    2nd - SNAKEiSM.
    3rd - chevwah.
    4th - NOS_Neishy4A-GTE.
    5th - PureGT_muzz.
    6th - NOS_Bonus_888.
    7th - Cyber_STIG_77.
    8th - blueyonder-666-.
    9th - grinderman72.

1:28.590 SNAKEiSM
    1:28.742 Chevwah
    1:28.980 NOS_Neishy4A-GTE
    1:29.331 grinderman72
    1:29.341 blueyonder-666-
    1:29.377 Cyber_STIG_77
    1:29.526 Anon666
    1:30.426 PureGT_Muzz
    1:30.444 NOS_Bonus_888
  10. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Well my wheel has decided to celebrate my maiden div 1 victory by sh1tting itself. It is still working but with no ffb. Tried a couple of laps last night and it certainly adds an extra element of difficulty to driving. Probably costs me a second per lap and I can't do more than 2 without hitting a wall or spinning out. Might have to miss a round or 2, will see how I go.
  11. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    I think bonus just got a new wheel super cheap........think g27 for about $200 ????
  12. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

My G25 broke in the sunday race so i went to see if logitech still had the special going. The Lgitech $240 special had ended but they are now $195 with free delivery. Ordered mine Tuesday and did my first laps with it last night.
  13. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Ah so bitter sweet. I was just about to congratulate you on the win.... well I still can. CONGRATS ;) Sorry to hear about the wheel :/ hope you get it sorted m8
  14. aussie_man21

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    yeah i have to say Logitech is really on the ball when it comes to getting they deliveries out. as you said bonus you order ur G27 Tuesdey and had it lunch time Thursday, which is fast delivery!!!
    i also order my G27 on a Tuesday (about 3am) and it was here in the Hill by 10am Thursday.. i was so shocked that Logitech had got it over 1200kms to me in such a short time.
    when i got my G27 it had a air mail sticker on it... which was a surprise to me, companies usually don't air freight stuff like that anymore..
    but none the lass very very happy with they super fast service.. :D
  15. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    She's gooooooooooonnnne!!!!!

After many millions of k's, thousands of corners, hundreds of unforgettable battles, dozens of poles, and those rare wins... my old wheel is gone. I can't dishonor it's memory by driving with it like it is, broken and slow. I will allow it to retire on a win, at it's peak! Few get the opportunity to go out like that, I won't let it become the next Schumacher or Rossi. Though one great thoroughbred is leaving my stables, have no fear, another is on it's way. After a short period of grieving I will return with a new partner in corners. Keep my pit bay warm boys, and don't touch my grid girls!!!

See ya'll on the the track soon.
  16. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

17. aussie_man21

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    Arrrrh OOOOOOPS!!! :rolleyes: :| really Sorry Anon i was a baaaaad boy last night i got on the BUNDY in my pit, grieving for yous boys losing a such dear friends..
    and this got out of hand, one thing lead to drinking shots out belly buttons, then they got they fun bags out and then so on so forth..
    i was powerless Anon, i didn't mean to knock off your pit girls but they werrrrrre AWWWWWWRSOME. UMMM! :):):):) ummm i'm innocent until ummm F*@K it
    who am i trying to kid. i'm as guilty as hooker coming out of a confessions box,, i knocked them all off in a big god dam fun fest.. :D :p
    you know what they say while the cat is away the mouse will play!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
  18. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

And then you woke up in ya cockpit in the brokeback mountain soiled with the spillt Bundy and ice and what ever else escaped you in your unconscious state.
  19. aussie_man21

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    :lol: IT felt real to me :p
  20. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Wish i had dreams like that, without the mess of course.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.