Season 7 Division 1

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Apr 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neishy

Neishy Rookie

PSN ID
    NOS_neishy4a-gte
    LMAO, you's comin on for some practice?
  2. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

My guess is Logitech are off-loading all their existing G27 stock due to an impending replacement. Their official shop on ebay is selling them for $199 inc. shipping too.

Wonder what they have coming?

P.S - Sorry for hi-jacking the D1 thread :)
  3. PureGT_Muzz

PureGT_Muzz Murray

Sorry chaps, had to park it up. I had a real bad day. Couldn't keep the thing on track, lost rhythm, then started cutting and generally f***ing up. Better off to park up, stay out the way and not become a hazard.
  4. ENFORCER_98

ENFORCER_98 Lead Foot Boffin

PSN ID
    ENFORCER_98
    after missing tonites race after a fairly harsh penalty was not fun did some laps around grunne holle (green hell) and have come with the following..... its gonna be a cracker this week...

ooops i found out its the nurburgring 24hr layout so that throws everything out the window...

there is going to be a lot of strategy involved here it may all come down to the first lap...
  5. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    You didn't!! Ahh, you fell for the old switcheroo sunshine. You had too many Bundy's my friend. I would never leave my real grid girls behind, these are the girls you were "playing" with!!!!

[img=fgh]http://fm3rc.lefora.com/composition/attachment/dd4bb9a06d841697956ea3d0d6aad244/925062/four-babes1.jpg?thumb=1[/img]
  6. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Great race last night Grinder, well deserved, it seem's like you've been doing better every race, I threw away a podium result for myself, some more practice may have made a difference, ah well, hoping I can atleast keep it on the road at the ring, I think whoever can keep it off the green stuff will be in for a good result, will be an adventure that's for sure!
  7. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    :| :/ that would explain my black eyes and the full body cast i'm in, they were animals Anon... WHAT do you feed them HUH?
  8. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Guys, in the calendar i didn't state that it was the Nurburgring 24H track we were using this round...

i would suggest a qually start this week of 8pm EST, with one out lap and 1 qual lap. Tire regs to stay the same as normal.

CYBER, TEK AND BLUEMOON NEED TO CONFIRM WEATHER AND TIME SETTINGS SO ALL ROOMS ARE THE SAME PLEASE.

Any problems just let me know.

Cheers
    Stu
  9. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Fastest Laps Div 1
    Round 5
    Trial Mountain
    32 laps

1:20.845 Cyber_STIG_77
    1:20.918 NOS_Neishy4A-GTE
    1:20.953 Chevwah
    1:21.120 blueyonder-666-
    1:21.321 SNAKEiSM
    1:21.461 PureGT_Muzz
    1:21.804 grinderman72
    1:21.913 NOS_Bonus_888

Nice job there Cyber. Interesting to note that Grinder who won the race is down in 7th on this list, and Cyber who came 7th is 1st on this list. Goes to show that consistancy trumps the odd super quick lap over a lengthy race distance.
  10. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    your not wrong there chev, with only about 5-10 laps of practice my consistency was not real good but the pits screwed me over more than anything else. i lost about 5 seconds in the first stop and about the same in the second ! i entered in front of snake and came out about 5 seconds behind him wtf. with only a little bit of practice early in the week i was very surprised by my lap time tbh.
  11. Cyber_STIG_77

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    DIV 1 RESULTS, Round 5, Trial mtn 32 laps.

FINISHING ORDER.

1st - grinderman72.
    2nd - NOS_neishy4A-gte.
    3rd - chevwah.
    4th - SNAKEiSM.
    5th - blueyonder-666-.
    6th - NOS_bonus_888.
    7th - Cyber_stig_77. *
    8th - PureGT_muzz.
  12. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

I was in the same boat with practice as you Cyber. I only ran a few laps. Luckily I picked a strat that put me in the pits when no one else was in there, so my stops were pretty quick. I think If I started on softs I would have got screwed over as I would have been in amoungst the pack and had done no practice racing to test out draft breaking and whatnot.
  13. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    yeah thats why when i seen Topcat pit on lap7 in the div2 race i went in that very next lap as the chance of have some1 near me was highly unlikely... and clear pit stop is all the fastest... but coming out on cold tyres straight into a full blown battle is not always the best or fun...
  14. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    I think most of us were lacking in practice for Trial Mountain tbh, Cyber, you got held up in that first stop because you were right behind me going into the pits and the computer is waaaay too cautious when your right behind someone like that, one of the other stops you actually went in way too hot and got reset at pit entry, I was initially right behind you then I entered the pits just ahead of you, hence you got held up again as I was pulling into my pitbox, very unlucky on your behalf, we had some good racing out on track, I think your initial quick laps were causing you to struggle a bit in the latter stages of your stints, it just seemed I like I had way more grip after 5 or 6 laps.

Your definately on the money in regards to consistency Chev, I was only 5th in the fastest laps standings but ended up 4th, would have been alot closer to Neishy if it weren't for a couple of big moments on the meds, (not enough medium running, almost none, in the lead up, hence lacking consistency), I did have a 1:20.6 in my half hour session Sunday afternoon but I knew it was taking too much out of the tyres so intentionally toned it back for the race, seemed to work out well as I found it fairly easy to outpace most others later in my stints, just shot myself in the foot with a few mistakes but :):):):) happens.

Was actually looking forward to this weekend's race, then last night I remembered I'll be in Adelaide this weekend, no sunday race for me, bit pissed about it simply because this season was looking like it would go down to the wire, ah well, I'll be rarin to go for Daytona Road.
  15. Cyber_STIG_77

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    I thought that might have been reset, it's never happened to me before so I wasnt sure what had happened, your right on the money with the tyre wear, on my first stint they were pretty well fInished at the end of the 6th lap but my second stint I did 7 laps quite comfortably and without any practice on the mediums I was just guessing that I could do 11 laps on them but that turned out to be 10 and that left a very cautious 8 lap stint to finish on the soft's. I will defiantly try to get some practice in on the green hell before the weekend, don't like the thought of 4laps with no practice there !
  16. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Apparently I'm on the money.
  17. ENFORCER_98

ENFORCER_98 Lead Foot Boffin

PSN ID
    ENFORCER_98
    4 ?? you mean 7...
  18. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773