GT-Sport Gran Turismo Sport - General

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by JonoStan96, May 20, 2016.

1. leeboy910

leeboy910 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    This is pretty much spot on. I had a few offs in the McLaren Ultimate VGT by pushing too hard and bouncing off kerbs, or just getting a snap of oversteer mid corner.
  2. Small_Fryz

Small_Fryz Rookie

Has anybody given the N100 / N300 / Gr4 races a crack online??

The bloody Japs are fast! but its great fun and I'm very surprised by how clean and fun the pub server racing is!
    It does help qualifying up the pointy end of the field so you are mixing with guys who can actually drive, but still, I was learning the Gr4 race and started 20th and still had a great time amongst it all.

So far I have qualify times of
    N100 - 53.7
    N300 - 2'07.4
    Gr4 - 2'11.8 (I still need to properly learn this combo)
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  3. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    The MX5 is incredibly hard to get the best of, it has no power though which makes it weird.
    Small_Fryz likes this.
  4. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    sounds good guys....

@Hatfield i think will have to nail down a night for the leagues... Either Sunday or mid week. All depends on how many are committed to running the league and what suits the bulk of drivers.

If Sunday has the numbers i would go with that and some will have to pick between PC2 and GTS.....wont be able to win either way, but go with what suits most numbers. If its mid week i will probably jump in a low div for a race with little to no prac....Am worried that will start to spend time in a livery editor though if i pick it up !
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    at this stage I would say it will stay on Sundays

the numbers in sign up are greater for sundays than they are for tuesdays
    stucar17 likes this.
  6. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    ok, so long as the guys that had their name down for both give notice of which one they choose so we dont get screwed over with placing guys, only to find they want to go the other way.

i will hit up the PC@ guys in the entry thread to make it clear what way they are going so i can adjust the entry list if needed
  7. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I will be getting everyone to re-qualify for gt sport so people without qually laps won't be placed into any division until I get their lap
    Small_Fryz likes this.
  8. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    thats fine, so long as they tell us which one they are racing in all will be good.
  9. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    ill start then. if both on sundays i will be found in a GTS Lobby :)
    stucar17 and JonoStan96 like this.
  10. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Steam ID: beakeroo iRacing: Frederick Barr
    I can understand wheel users being po'ed if the ffb is crap but this game feels nice with a controller which suits me right now.
    Zachery likes this.
  11. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    does that translate too "i will be returning on controller for next season" ;)
    Hatfield likes this.
  12. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    If both series run on Sunday, for me the choice will boil down to what car, what tracks and whether I am placed in a division where I can be competitive. A cursory look at the entry lists indicates GTS is going to have less divisions and not many lower div guys, PCars looks like it has a lot more drivers entered that are around my pace. That may swing my decision.
  13. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Steam ID: beakeroo iRacing: Frederick Barr
    I'll have to see what the calender looks like, I take my son boxing 4 nights a week now and we don't get home until 8.30pm. I'd enjoy playing this though.
    Zachery likes this.
  14. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    ahh fair enough mate, Family comes first.
  15. warrior2167

warrior2167 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    warrior2167
    Seriously how good is this game looking and that's just from me watching videos of it. I've yet to try it my self, since I'm still out of action. Unfortunately that means I'm going to miss the 1st season. I will try though to get my brother to sub for me.
  16. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    what about your battles with @Bluemoon ?
    emmo46 likes this.
  17. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Yeah I need to go where he goes so I can bother him some more. ;)
  18. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    luckily for us, he has signed up for gtsport!
  19. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    Maybe there should be another poll now that both games are released with say 3 possible days for GTsport i.e. Sunday, Tuesday or Friday?
  20. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Depends on how many have signed for both, we may have enough to get enough divisions for both so we can run both PCars2 and GTSport on Sunday the same as we did with PCars 1 and GT6. I wasn't impressed with PCars 1 and my initial feelings for PCars 2 weren't good either. I am warming to PCars 2 after a good on line session with a group on Sunday where I was able to lap consistently towards to end of the night. I don't find the dynamics different enough for me to condemn either game as some have the need to do. For me the decider will be the cars, tracks and how much I enjoy each game for me to make a decision when I'm forced to between the two. I think they are both very good games.