GT5 ROOZ CELEBRATORY 2nd bday, 10th season Event

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by beannie84, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Are you back on board Stumbles? Was good fun last week, apart from getting flogged, but would like to fill a slot again this week. Haven't raced the ring for sooooo long.
  2. FloodSim

FloodSim Rookie

PSN ID
    FloodSim
    Looking at the TV guide it looks like F1 starts at 10 tonight.

Do we want to kick off a bit earlier tonight to ensure we finish before F1 starts?
  3. X4rotorsploxX

X4rotorsploxX Rookie

PSN ID
    X4rotorsploxX S.Leonheart (GT6)
    I am with flood on this matter, just depends I guess if everyone else can manage. Either way I won't be missing F1 ;)
  4. Barra333

Barra333 Rookie

PSN ID
    barra333
    I think we will be OK with the post start time Flood, IF everyone gets into the race rooms at 8, so that everything can kick off on time. And no faffing about between races. Race ends, save replay, new track, one lap quali, race.
  5. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    Yup, I'm back, no pracrtice though, so I'll be running around at the back of the pack (I'm used to that now with the pace of the current Div 2 runners...lol).

Will aim to be on early with the room set-up so if all drivers can get there a tad early, can be all done before the F1 starts.
  6. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    So the poll results say we should be using recommended cars, but the poll is tied for the last round being either the same or split into 3 races.
  7. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Personally, I'm fine with using recommended cars, though I'd like to personalise my cars to suit myself. But I don'e care either way.
    I'll be a little peeved if the last round changes format, since I'll most definitely be absent for the final round. Parents have decided to drag us down the coast for the weekend and come back on the Monday.
    There isn't any wifi down at the house in Sussex Inlet, so I'd prefer the format remains as is.
    Admittedly it is a bit selfish as I'd (almost certainly) lose my current lead providing I maintain it after tonight. I'm all for an early start too.

Cheers Jono
  8. WAC

WAC Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    i moved on..but damn it was fun!
    Would be stoked with an earlier start!
    Will use what ever cars you's want to use..tbh the mclaren at tokoyo is going to be a handful no matter what HP it has!
  9. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    After discussing the issues with the other mods, and the fact that the polls aren't leaning hard enough one way or the other (fairly balanced), all previous rules and regs will stand with no changes to the current formats.

Matter closed.

As for F1:

If the host of the room is happy to open early for F1 that is a matter for that particular room, I am sure you can organise this among your selves.

I can open early if I have a enough guys requesting, but won't do it for the sake of it. Div 3 guys, please let me know your preference.
  10. Bluemoon

Bluemoon Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    I won't mind an earlier start. Though if we start on time and have 5 min breaks, we should be fine for F1 start.
  11. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I will be there as soon as you open the room and ready to go, I will be recording the race on a PVR and can start to watch as soon as we finish so I don't mind either way.
  12. Barra333

Barra333 Rookie

PSN ID
    barra333
    Thanks for clearing up the discussion/debate Clevo.

At least the only car I don't have fully run in right now is the Tamora, and I don't think that HP will be a major factor at Eiger. I highly recommend folks get a HPA Audi run in for 54 laps of HSR next week though.
  13. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Good stuff, will do my best to join in then. Be good to dent a few of your panels, just need Darko to make a comeback!!
  14. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    I can go either way too Clevo. I will try be on after 7 and wait till I see you online mate.
  15. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Can't make it tonight lads. Have a good one for me.
  16. Darko

Darko Professional

PSN ID
    xxDARKOxx
    Is there a Div 5 i can join that's how rusty i am :D
  17. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    add clevo and jump into the div 3 room darko i'm sure he will be fine with that :)
  18. beannie84

beannie84 Rookie

PSN ID
    beannie84
    stumbles - are you able to host div2 tonight?
    im going to be missing out on tonight :(
  19. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Go on Darko, it's like riding a bike....with a V8, steering wheel and bodywork!!
  20. tekNique

tekNique Rookie

I wont be racing tonight either.