Division 2 Season 2

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Crunch

Crunch Professional

PSN ID
    Torque_Tuition
    Like I was =P Quite frankly, it's not weird at all. It felt like I was actually a rookie, as opposed to the new guy who just comes in and happens to be in the position of winning or podiums against all the veterans, which could only happen in F1 because that's a constructors championship and always has been. Getting schooled for once was one of the best seasons league racing I've ever had.

I have cable broadband. =P Just sayin'. I offered to host Div1 last season if I was needed, but Cyber's worked well without a hitch until the final round.
  2. WAC

WAC Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    i moved on..but damn it was fun!
    Division2 is looking like it's been sneaking a few steriods. :eek:....i'll turn off the lights when i finish as most will be in the bar drinking by the time i cross the line!
    Green/White wheels #90
    bjh1012 and smokinscotty like this.
  3. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Thanks crunch, we will test your connection against lees in the next week with a Div 2 meet and greet. I just hope that it will hold up to the 15 cars currently on the grid !
    Crunch likes this.
  4. leeboy910

leeboy910 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    I won't be back online until mid to late next week. Missed out on getting connected before the Easter break, so have to wait now.
    Booked for 22nd, so hopefully be back no later than 23rd.
    WAC and S_CLOSE like this.
  5. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    ok cool. Keep us posted, will try crunch and use you both where needed.
  6. leeboy910

PSN ID
    leeboy910
  7. fRZn

fRZn Team Driver

PSN ID
    fRZnAU
    Wow this division is chock full this season! Hopefully means some solid, clean racing is in store. With so many cars on track maybe we should look towards wider tracks?
    stucar17 likes this.
  8. Greasy07

Greasy07 New Recruit

just so you know stu i'm on the NBN at 100mb/s downland an 40mb/s upload but only getting around 88mb/s download an 32mb/s upload at 3ms on the PS3 :cool:
    stucar17 likes this.
  9. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

Lucky prick
    JAKO155, Crunch, stucar17 and 4 others like this.
  10. Greasy07

Greasy07 New Recruit

11. Crunch

Crunch Professional

PSN ID
    Torque_Tuition
    AWESOME PICTURES! The final one in the haze of smoke is so creative.
    I made my own pictures for the first time ever that I'm gonna work out how to upload too.
  12. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    I will unveil my car colour and number tonight doing the same as what greasy did hope it turns out okay
  13. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    OK guys,

The opening post has been updated with track list, Qual and race times and your hosts. You will need to make sure you have them on your Friend list

There may be a few tweaks to the season in the next week, we will update in each divisional thread if needed.

A few things to remember for the season.
    1. Remember you need to race 5 of the 7 rounds to be eligible for the Pagnian prize at the end of the season, valued at $850.
    2. You need to have a post count of 40 by the end of the season to be eligible for the Pagnian prize. For our new members, 5 posts per week isn't a huge ask, and it keeps our forum / community alive.
    3. As always, clean racing is the backbone of what we are trying to achieve here at ROOZ. If you are involved in an incident with another driver and you are at fault, PLEASE REDRESS on track. Post race penalties could apply for driving infringements.
    4. If you wish to protest a race incident, you MUST message the room captain and / or site mods. Please don't play out any protest or complaints in the open forum. We find this is the most professional and trouble free way to sort any protests / disputes.
    5. Intentional corner cutting or contact with other drivers to gain an advantage WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, and post race penalties will apply to drivers deemed to be in breach of these rules.
    6. The mod team reserve the right to change the season regulations if we feel it is in the best interest of the members and the racing experience. This may be as a result of a game update or an obvious flaw in the previously stated regulations.

If you are a new member please ensure you are aware of the rules and regulations : http://raceonoz.com/threads/rules-regulations.70/

Good luck for the season guys, race hard, race fair and hopefully you are the one getting your but in the PAGNAIN cockpit for season 3 ;)
    WAC likes this.
  14. WAC

WAC Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    i moved on..but damn it was fun!
    I will be starting this season ....but it's looking likely that i won't be finshing it :(
    Things get really busy for me in the winter months and i'll be gone for 3 months starting June.
  15. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Bugger joe, hopefully things work out so you can get to a few of the final rounds.....

OK,
    MEET AND GREET THIS SUNDAY NIGHT ???????

@leeboy910 or crunch360..... are you guys right to host a session from say.......8:30 EST on Sunday night ?

Im not sure if i can make it as i am away for work and could be home anytime from 6pm to 10pm on Sunday night :eek:

Perhaps set up as an open lobby so anyone you dont have on your friend list can join and everyone can add everyone else....

CAN EVERYONE ADD leeboy910 and crunch360 TO THE FRIEND LIST BEFORE SATURDAY PLEASE.....

Perhaps if everyone can reply in here to show their availability for sunday that will be the best way of knowing where we are at. I will update as people let us know what they are up to .

1. Natmanscoop
    2. CobMcCool
    3. T_B_williams
    4. Stuart170773.................(possible)
    5. Joeninety
    6. motorsports560
    7. FrznAU
    8. F1r3w1nd
    9. Comeandgetme_7
    10. Greasy07
    11. crunch360
    12. Bernsey001......(yes)
    13. Razor4797
    14. leeboy910.................(YES HOST)
    15. Faine
    16. NUGGETT-22 (yet to confirm)
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
  16. leeboy910

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    My internet will be back online tonight hopefully once I set everything up.
    I'll be able to make it Sunday night no problem. Happy to host it.
    Everyone make sure to add me on PSN - leeboy910
    stucar17 likes this.
  17. BERNSY001

BERNSY001 Rookie

PSN ID
    BERNSY001
    I'll be there.
    stucar17 likes this.
  18. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

I'll definitely make an appearance.
    stucar17 likes this.