IRACING iRacing Pictures & Skins

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by KoAStR, Aug 25, 2011.

1. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

PIMPED IT A LITTLE[​IMG]
  2. basilenco

basilenco Rookie

People better get use to our number plates next year because that is all they are going to see :p...unless your name is Neishy...at Oulton Park
  3. Neishy

Neishy Rookie

PSN ID
    NOS_neishy4a-gte
    Yeh yeh I'm :):):):), we know this.
  4. beau261

beau261 Beau

PSN ID
    beau261
    Bones. You'll find the flat version of the skin in teamspeak now. Adam fixed the bug with the skirt logos and removed the metallic texture.
  5. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Thanks Beau, I'll grab it tonight.
  6. basilenco

basilenco Rookie

Do you guys still use GIMP to make skins?
  7. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

I use it to adjust and add things.
  8. Mad94d

Mad94d Madison Down

PSN ID
    mad94d
    A few shots I took in the past month or so.

As close as it gets!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rear wheel in the air at Moss! Talk about grip!

[​IMG]
  9. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Thanks mad, those wall shots must be in a local surver, I get glitch smashed sometimes a meter off the wall in the US race. How did you like Oran Park in the V8, some didn't like it but i loved it, it had a good feel when you hit the dips just right and it grips.
  10. Mad94d

Mad94d Madison Down

PSN ID
    mad94d
    I didn't do any driving when the V8 was scheduled there, but did a bit when the track was first released and really enjoyed it. Tricky as the car is way overpowered for the track, but I loved the tippy-toe feel it had.
  11. Neishy

Neishy Rookie

PSN ID
    NOS_neishy4a-gte
    Speaking of overpowered cars on Oran Park, the Maclaren feels great around there with correct setup.
  12. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

The white skin looks ok Neishy
    [​IMG]
  13. Aussie-Col

Aussie-Col New Recruit

I prefer the green to either but would choose the grey marble over the white

Who's that in front of you bones? his not pimped (nice if you could get that crap of the top of the windscreen ;))
  14. beau261

beau261 Beau

PSN ID
    beau261
    looks ok Neishy. Can't say it looks fantastic, but I like it.
  15. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

I like it but like the green a bit better and the blue version you did Beau looks good too.
  16. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Neishy's lovely did a street stock skin for us, well she did it for Neishy and i just pinched it from trading paints. Tell her the payment is in the mail

[​IMG]
  17. JamieFookes88

JamieFookes88 Jamie Fookes

PSN ID
    JLF131188 J. Fookes (GT6)
    I like the ROOZ livery, but would like the Gold and green switched up. Think that'll look good. I'm gonna try it myself and let you guys know how it turns out
  18. JamieFookes88

JamieFookes88 Jamie Fookes

PSN ID
    JLF131188 J. Fookes (GT6)
    I have no sim history. Green as they come, only just signed up for iRacing (got the Caddy 3 months for free deal).
  19. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

I added you to the Iracer's list jamie.

That is Neishy in front of me Col, its a replay i had saved and replays pick up what ever skins you have in your iracing folder at the time you are actually veiwing it, so you can veiw your new skins by opening old replays.
    I don't have a picture of the blue one Beau did here but will put one up later.
  20. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

No need to worry about post ethics too much Col, advice for in game stuff is much appreciated and we encourage members to post up their invaluable advice. We have a great group of moderators and an administrator that cleans up any anomalies with post placements or inappropriate behaviour and by just leaving it up to them it avoids double ups and misconception etc. Double post are fine if subject is different, the second post of Jamies was fine as I could easily see it was for the Rooz Iracers list and I sometimes just skim post and may have missed that if it was added to an old post.
    Dont be afraid to join team speak if you want to race and need to concentrate, you can join then move to the currently racing section if you need that peace and quiet and we know if we go in to that section we have to be quiet but can still offer spotter advice etc.
    Any how thanks Col thats some good tips for new Iracers, the referal for the $10 bonus is only for paid accounts, freebies don't count (i Think) and we prefer that referal to go to Beau to help pay for the Team Speak and any hosted sessions we will be running as RaceOnOz.