Division 3 Season 4

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Oct 4, 2014.

1. Molch

Molch Rookie

PSN ID
    Molch_82
    Hi guys sorry I won't be able to make it again tonight. I've been working 60 hour weeks lately and haven't had a chance to practice in 2 weeks. Combine that with a crap internet connection and a hangover from a bucks party last night!
  2. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Some good racing tonight guys, thanks.

[​IMG]
    SPL Racing, REVO_Bryan and Blindman like this.
  3. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    Fastest laps...
    [​IMG]
    Jako got 12th place, disconnected on lap 2. His only timed lap... 2:03.277
    garyw61, Blindman and SPL Racing like this.
  4. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    Still couldn't see seeth what a bugger at the start I could see Bryan had about four car lengths over close and Gary I think . so I just settled in be hind to conserve tyre while close and Gary went at it and waited .looked like there tyres were starting to give them trouble so I made my move and pulled a gap till first stop on lap 13 went back out on ss and was running consistent laps with Gary approx 8 sec behind thinking he might start dropping off the pace but to no avail and I had to pit again for RM approx lap 22 or 23 with the run to the line dropped back to 4th or 5th and set out after close and Gary who were having a great battle all race then passed with approx 2 or 3 laps to go and thought I had second ! But seeeeth was there again .bryan drove a great race lead from start to finish and I'm sure he had the fastest lap also well done seeth off 2nd . I think that was a real good race by all .
    seth123, garyw61 and REVO_Bryan like this.
  5. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Thanks Gary and Stumbles.
  6. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Had a truly enjoyable race, but feel a bit bad for giving Gary a small bump which was enought to make him go wide. We were on the exactly same strategy and had not been for the time it took him to return and clean his tyres, we both would have been in contention for the last step of the podium. This small incident put Blindman on our tails with fresher tyres and we had nothing left to defend position.
    Was a great battle though, never a dull moment with Gary, just great racing.
    Will need to test my strategy before the next race, changing at the last minute threw my off.
    Great stuff podium, Aussie is in for a surprise next Sunday with so many quick guys popping up every race.
    garyw61 and Blindman like this.
  7. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Yeah great racing Serge, always hard but fair. Best fun I've had with my pants on!

Thanks for waiting mate, I felt sorry for you having to wait for me too. My method in to that corner was a bit slower on entry than you which caused the problem.

I really wish I had turned name display off before this race too. Flying down the main straight trying to make out my brake marker through that 'S_CLOSE' tag lap after lap was very nerve-wracking!

Congrats Bryan, very fast. Well done Seth and Blindman too, great driving.
  8. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I'm guessing Bryan had pole??, Blindman stated Bryan led start to finish so I'm assuming he had pole.
  9. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Need someone else to confirm, but I think he grabbed everything last night.
    emmo46 likes this.
  10. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    bryan pole seth fastest lap
    emmo46 likes this.
  11. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Thanks
    pykeybraa145 likes this.
  12. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  13. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    It will take a miracle now for Blindman not to run away with it, good season performance.
  14. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    He has to drop 16 points to your 9 so he is on 78 to your 70 and F1 is on 66 from just three rounds, if he comes back strong for the last two races it is still game on. Seth is on an adjusted 60 so his form over the last two races puts him in the frame as well.
  15. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Pretty tight end of the season, with two hard races to close it up. Monza regs Have not been disclosed yet, but once thing is for certain, there will be plenty of drifting in la Italia!
    emmo46 likes this.
  16. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I'm not looking forward to Monza one little bit.
  17. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

No there will be plenty of cursing when your getting shortcut penalties for even thinking about putting a wheel over the line. :rolleyes:
  18. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Yeah, I did some practice laps there with Stu pre season and didn't do a single clear lap without either a penalty or an off track excursion or both. I'm really not looking forward to it. I'm out of contention for the championship so I think I will be playing tortoise for the next two races and see where I end up at the end.
  19. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    Wow, looks like I'm slipping back into Div 4
  20. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    still along way to go yet guys and there's no way I'm div 2 material !