Division 3 Season 4

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Oct 4, 2014.

1. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Hmmm, your lap times show you will be in the mid pack at least.
  2. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Is that a joke?? I look forward to racing you next season. Just gotta make sure I don't win div 2 as i'm definitely not div 1 material.
  3. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Realistical there are 2 guys quicker than blindman in Serge and Aussie... If blind wins D3 he would probably go up but he wouldn't come up against you cagme...you'll be in space with the rest of the aliens
    aussief1 and Blindman like this.
  4. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Did you see blindmans lap time at Big Willy??
  5. COME_AND_GET_ME7

Div 2 has had a different winner in each race this season. Not only have I not won a race this season but i've never won a race in my 4 seasons being at ROOZ. I've also never set the fastest lap time or had pole this season.
  6. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Almost the same here, in 8 seasons I've had 2 wins, no poles though a couple of front row starts, only one fastest lap. I won div 4 at my first attempt but have had little success since, I've been mired about mid pack in Div 4 now for 4 seasons, new guys keep coming up from lower divs, refugeees come back from Div 3, each time I get out classed but I do have some very enjoyable races when I can get my act together. There is always some one to battle with.
    Blindman likes this.
  7. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    Yes I have pulled a fast lap out of my ass some times but I'm not consistently fast in practice races you smash me cagme I'm just saying I'm not div 2 material for consistency . Look in div 4 there is a few quick guys there and even div 5 ! I'm not complaining it's just what I can see .all good and well to go to div 2 and I will try and do my best and It doesn't worry me if I come last I just love the racing just saying .
    aussief1 and emmo46 like this.
  8. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    If your at the bottom of Div2 even after attending most of the races you will probably go back to Div 3 again if the numbers allow it.
    Blindman likes this.
  9. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    NO WAY ! You haven't won a race CAGME I find that hard to believe ! May be you need to race on Wednesday nights in the ladies league LoLo ......... Just joking .. Just joking...
    pykeybraa145 and emmo46 like this.
  10. COME_AND_GET_ME7

By no wins I was only referring to sunday races. I've had a handful of wins in midweek events. The only one of which was against div 1 veterans was the ISC final race held at silverstone in the wet in which I bet Mint, Mustafur and N64 albeit reverse grid and a lot of luck.
    MINT_GTR, Blindman and WAC like this.
  11. aussief1

aussief1 Rookie

PSN ID
    aussief1
    :thumbsdown:
    seth123 likes this.
  12. aussief1

aussief1 Rookie

PSN ID
    aussief1
    I'm back from work commitments, was killing me not being on and able to race you guys for the last 2 weeks. I'll be on tonight and tomorrow night before heading away for some rest and relaxation after a massive 10 days of work before returning on Sunday to tackle the mountain with you guys. I'll hopefully catch up with some of you before Sunday.

Congratulations to the podium place getters in the last two rounds, solid effort.
  13. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    Get your ass back in the Camaro mate RZR needs more points and your the man to get em !
    aussief1 likes this.
  14. aussief1

aussief1 Rookie

PSN ID
    aussief1
    Ha thanks @Blindman but I'm not so sure. You've been doing a good job of finishing on the podium and keeping the points rolling in for RZR. The Camaro is tough beast to get re acquainted with after a lay off!!!!
  15. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    Just like an old shoe once you get into it it feels goooood!,
    aussief1 likes this.
  16. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    I want to do well in championship but not go to division 2 hmm:thumbsdown:
  17. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    Well done Seth.
    Pole went to AussieF1
    [​IMG]
  18. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    oh well, was in the pace for third place and looking forward to a team battle with Pykey, as I had used the mediums in the third stint (5 laps) and left the softs for the last 11 laps. BUT... my pit crew had a better idea and fitted mediums and whatever fuel they thought was right (translation: had my foot on the accelerator and once I got into pits it selected what was proposed, hence: medium tyres again). Fuel was spot on thankfully, but the meds were 3 secs slower a lap (did the last 16 laps in meds), which meant I lost any chance to finish in the top three.
    Thought about stopping again to get softs on, but probably would have made it worse.

Well done to the podium, Seth too fast, Aussie good comeback, and Pykey good solid drive.

PS: the rain was interesting :roflmao:, even thought it was going to get dark.

See you next Sunday for a fantastic last race in the wet, don't forget to bring your ponchos and umbrellas .
  19. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Domt think ill be racing next week, it's a race weekend at philip Island for our car, Hope to leave around 5 or 6 and try and make it in time
  20. aussief1

aussief1 Rookie

PSN ID
    aussief1
    Congratulations @Seeeth123, wish I could see you to race you, same with @Blindman, Oh well not much longer before Project cars!!!!