Division 1 Season 5

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 5, 2015.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Congratulations Warrior., an unbelievable effort for 10 in a row..

Well done guys, some interesting moments throughout the season, once everyone settled down i think there was some good racing ;)

Hopefully we see you all back for season 6, remember the side series in the mean time
    Cheers stu
    warrior2167 likes this.
  2. MetalGear9493

MetalGear9493 Team Driver

PSN ID
    MetalGear9493
    COngrats to warrs on another championship, top drive at GV too;) A season to forget personally, in more ways than one, look forward to some redemption, and network stability, come season 6, cheers.
  3. Mister_Bond_747

Mister_Bond_747 Rookie

PSN ID
    TURN_LEFT_RACING Mister_Bond_747
    Congratulations @warrior2167 , just unbelievable! Also to @R0T0R-AU86 for taking the fight to the super computer and finally @Mustafur and @AUSnicko9 for tying 3rd in the championship. You all have some amazing left foot magic I just haven't managed to replicate. Was a privilege to be racing in the same room with the best in the country.:thumbsup: Top notch.

Also to @Beau_Albert, once again congrats mate. And to @t_b_williams and @N64TheStig007(shame about your spin mate I think it was going to be a 48 lap battle to the death:D), always gutsy performances from you guys when the going has been tough. Kudos for always getting to the checkered flag.

I hope to see you guys around next season for a race or two, it's been a blast.
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  5. Konnor McCluskey

Konnor McCluskey Team Driver

6. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    My season review:

Was good to finally complete a season after nearly a year of not being able to race consistently, had some good battles with Warrior, Rotor and Nicko. Performance wise I feel like I have some more to unlock mainly in consistency which was pretty bad this season made too many mistakes and didn't really leave any race thinking that was my best.
    Qualifying needs to be improved as this was my first full season since my Debut season that I didn't get a pole but overall happy that I know I still got the pace to be up the front.
    Warrior still to fast though but probably one of his most difficult title defences.

Either way looking forward to next season and hopefully we get some weather races!
  7. KeedenMcdonald

KeedenMcdonald Team Driver

PSN ID
    Keeden231
    Hey guys the people who doing GT academy have any of use lost grip?
    Like the car isnt the same it's gotten worst since i last bet my PB lap
    It took me 200km to get a 2:06.0 today because the car is not gripping the way it did
    This is 1+ sec behind my PB and im really stuggling anyone having these problems?
  8. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

People have been saying they have been getting different grip levels depending on when they do the time trial
  9. KeedenMcdonald

KeedenMcdonald Team Driver

PSN ID
    Keeden231
    Yeah its happen to me and it hasn't stop i cant improve my lap what really annoys me
    Alfa5252 likes this.