Season 5 Division 2

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by KoAStR, Sep 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M1K1_D

M1K1_D Miki D

To quote Vin Diesel in Too Fast Too Furious. "You never had me, you never had your car". End of story.

:lol::lol:
    Heres to a great season finale'

(Sux to come second in such a race, and drop a place in the standings.) :(
  2. tekNique

tekNique Rookie

I believe ladder will look like this, I have to double check yet though. (xx)= drop a round total.

Pos. Driver------------ Finishing positions by round = Points tally

NOS_Bonus_888 --- 3*| 1 | 1 | 2 | 6 | 5 | 10 | x = 104 (103)

stuart170773 ------- 1 | 5*| 3 | 6 | 1 | 9 | 4 | x = 99 (97)

NOS_Neishy4A-GTE- 10 | 11 | 2 | 4 | 4 | 2 | 1* | x = 88 (88)

M1k1_D ------------- 2 | 7 | 6* | 7 | 5*| 4 | 2 | x = 82 (76)

aussie_man21------- 7 | 3 | 8 | 8 | 3 | 6*| 3 | x = 69 (65)

barra333------------- DS | 2 | 7 | 1*| DS | DS | 6 | x = 59 (59)

tekNiqueAU---------- 6 | 10 | 5 | 9 | 2 | 3 | 8 | x = 58 (57)

=8.
    Anon666------------- DS | DS | 9 | 3 | 7 | 1 | 7 | x = 54 (54)

=8.
    venosuala------------ 5 | 6 | 4 | 5 | 12 | 8 | 5 | x = 54 (54)

ricoXR4-------------- 4 | 4 | DS | 10 | 10 | 10 | DNS | x = 27 (27)

chaos707------------ 8 | 8 | 10 | 11 | 8 | 7 | DNS | x = 19 (19)

=12.
    CobMcCool---------- DS | DS | DS | 12 | 9 | 12DNF | 9 | x = 4 (4)

=12.
    Timmo_821--------- 9 | 9 | 11 | DS | DS | DS | DNS | x = 4 (4)

Dimplez-------------- 11(DF) | 12 | DS | DS | 11 | 11DF | 11 DNF | x = 0
  3. FloodSim

FloodSim Rookie

PSN ID
    FloodSim
    Wow, what a finish to the championship this race is going to be.

Seems like the wheels have fallen off Bonus' car the last few rounds and now Stu is a real chance of snatching the title.
    Neishy is in there with a sniff too if the others suffer some misfortune.

Good stuff Div 2.
  4. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    He's in with more than a sniff based on last weeks pace!! Has been a fantastic championship flood, all of us are pretty evenly matched on pace which is shown on the fastest lap boards. I think that at sarthe (apart from neish who towelled us) the next 6 were split by half a sec, and that has happened a few times this season. Been a real credit to everyone

Anyone got prac times from spa??? Did a few laps with veno tonight ( before I was disconnected) and got a 2:31 dead. Hope that's in the ball park, maybe half to three quarters of a sec to be found, can't see much more than that, I need jezzas alien gene I think!!
  5. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Stu, Bonus and Neishy div 1 next season, yaaaaaaay! :lol:
  6. CobMcCool

CobMcCool Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    CobMcCool
    So do the top guys in Div 2 get promoted to Div 1 for next season and conversely if you suck horribly in Div 2 (as do I) you get relegated to Div 3, which sounds totally reasonable to me.
  7. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    Yeah Cob, the top 2 will move up, and the bottom 2 will move down... in each Division... (obviously the top driver in Div 1 stays where he is...lol).
  8. Aza2672

Aza2672 Aron Baker Gold Member

PSN ID
    AB_Saints_25 (Formerly Aza2672)
    yeah and the bottom 2 in Div 3 stay where they are too. before anyone else says it I'll say it thanks for that captain obvious
  9. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    Hehehe... Clown... lol.

I was going to put that as well, but just assumed that would be understood.
    As they say, don't ASSUME anything... It'll only make an ASS out of U and ME.
  10. ricoXR4

ricoXR4 New Recruit

Sounds like an epic end of season brewing...

Sorry I couldn't make it, as I was wrecked after a 9.5hr hike on Sunday.

Unfortunately I have to pull out of this season and possibly the league as I'm moving to the UK on Saturday, don't think the lag would be very nice from the other side of the world.

Anyway thanks for some top quality racing boys, even if i was just making up the final places it was still throughly enjoyable.

Cheers!
  11. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    ^^^^^ funny as stumbles :lol:

thats a shame m8,
    as for the lag thing just get the ethernet extention cable out :lol:
    anyways m8 have a safe trip, and watch out for those pommy woman they are mad as cut snakes man,
    heard they and love aussie blokes and have them for breakfast, lunch and tea :lol: hope ur single :p
  12. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773

Shame Rico, i assume that you will have the ps3 set up over there.....hopefully can catch up online sometime and see what the lag is like. i have a few guys i race with occasionally from the uk and dont have a lag issue.....

All the best, and as Aussie said, i hope your not married or anything, can do some serious damage with the pommy woman. :D :D
  13. tekNique

tekNique Rookie

Been good doing a couple of seasons with ya Rico always a pleasure mate, Ill never forget all those times u scared the chit out of me by beeping your horn when u were right behind me in the "Tamora" from season 3 :) Thank gawd the G37 doesnt have one :D

All the best :)
  14. Dougz32

Dougz32 Rookie

Haha are you sure that wasn't me? I used to do it all the time. Pressing too hard on the analog stick going into corners haha. I soon reassigned my buttons.
  15. FloodSim

FloodSim Rookie

PSN ID
    FloodSim
    Spa practice tonight. If you don't have the DLC, or even if you do have the DLC, come join in.
    Probably get a few races going too.

8pm QLD, 9pm NSW/VIC

PSN: FloodSim
  16. ricoXR4

ricoXR4 New Recruit

Cheers boys, will try to dangle a LAN cable out the window of the plane. Once I'm settled I will certainly try the lag, however I don't want to detrement anyone's season...after all it is race on OZ.

Will be going over with the girl however...

Thanks for another great season of quality racing!
  17. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Rico, he's such a beast
  18. M1K1_D

M1K1_D Miki D

With last round looming and lots of practising going on I want to say that i've had my best season so far with this league and I can't say enough thanks to my fellow racers, the moderators and admin guys in the background. (If we had no DNS's this ladder would be way different).
    I've noticed that all the new guys except one are down the back of the ladder. :( So, the rookie of the season goes to Aussie. :D I wonder if cause this season was so tight at the top we gave them too high a benchmark? (Not supposed to sound arrogant)
    Please don't end the season on any sour notes with negative public notes. Hoping we have lots of x-mas break random racing. :D
  19. tekNique

tekNique Rookie

Dont forget to add Barra everyone, join his room on sunday. And Barra I'll still do the resets, start qual ect so you dont have to worry about it. I'll open his room the same time as usual on Sunday, unless Barra is on 1st then he can open.

Yea good stuff Miki was think could have random awards, most agressive driver, best come back ect.

I think ive definatly been a podium thief this season, a fair bit of luck went into the two i got.
  20. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Good stuff Miki. I have to say props you all you guys in Div 2. Consistently you seem to have the best attendance, with some of the closest racing, and great attitudes through it all.

Not to mention great performance with many of you veteran guys mixing with Div 1 in the fastest lap standings. Making for stiff competition for any newcomers.

Well done guys. It's good to hear you've enjoyed the season. ;) All the best for the final round.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.