PCARS Division 3 - Season 1

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by Ad2mny, Sep 5, 2015.

1. vh_mik

vh_mik Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    vh_mik
    I also have a bug where if I enter the garage more than once in quali, when leaving pit lane it turns hard left and disqualifies me for driving wrong way. And at the start of the race it won't show me the line up of cars on the grid, but just trees and sky until the first start lights go on.
    TheJuzzy likes this.
  2. TheJuzzy

TheJuzzy Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    have you done any 10 lap race's online yet ? coz I get good tire wear in those similar to online practice . do you leave your ps4 in rest mode or turn it off . I leave mine in rest mode all the time , if I don't I have problems .
  3. vh_mik

vh_mik Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    vh_mik
    Only full runs (21 laps) and PS4 in rest mode for auto updates. Might delete and re-install to see if it fixes it.
    TheJuzzy likes this.
  4. TheJuzzy

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    I was nearly going to suggest that Mik , great minds think alike .
  5. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Steam ID: beakeroo iRacing: Frederick Barr
    Oh dear, I think I'm a little of the pace here in Road America. 2.14 so far lol. There's a lot of work to be done here. Most concerning is that my game won't update. It keeps telling me that 3.0 is the latest, I'm going to try ditching this beta fw and going back to regular stuff.
  6. TheJuzzy

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    Turn your router off for half an hour , that try the update again . even try going into the playstation store to find in it .
    beakeroo likes this.
  7. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Tried both of those already, also tried from my US account as it's a US digital game.
  8. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Well that's your problem it's not available in the US yet....
  9. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Oh shoot. I had the friggin AU disc installed until a few days ago as well when I finally got around to deleting it, I could have used that to force the update. This is going to stop me from joining the lobby tomorrow night isn't it? I'm also going to be gone the next Sunday as it's my daughter's birthday. Dammit.
  10. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Right, just checked the PCars forums and there is no official news on when the update will be cleared by US PSN but word is it's Sep 22nd. That's me out then, I wonder if anyone else is going to be disappointed this weekend? Might want to mention it in the other threads of a message to all competitors mods.
  11. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

They're only saying 22nd because Tuesday's are when the PS store updates In the US and DLC and new games are released. In game updates are independent of this so hopefully it comes out before race start. I highly doubt anyone else is running a US digital copy of the game so no real need to mention elsewhere.
    TheJuzzy likes this.
  12. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    You'd be surprised regarding US digital. Many of us from Whirlpool PS4 thread are often purchasing US downloads but what ever you guys think best.
  13. Noxrai

Noxrai Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Noxrai
    Hey guys. Just going to drop my setup i had for Zolder for anyone that is interested or is having trouble with finding a decent setup.

Be warned i haven't done any testing on Road America due to me being flat out this week so the tire pressure and aero will probably need to change but the springs and anti roll bar settings should give you a good base line.
    Enjoy the race!

[​IMG]
    TheJuzzy likes this.
  14. Noxrai

Noxrai Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Noxrai
    @vh_mik
    Sounds like you got a sloppy install of the update. I know what your going through mate, cuz it's usually me with the bugs lol.

Once you've done your re-install I'd suggest you :
    Recalibrate your wheel
    Then reset your car setup to default.
    Save default setup.
    Restart your ps4.

You should be safe to tinker with your tunes again now.
  15. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    OK so I won't be on tonight guys, my game still hasn't updated.
  16. Rod

Rod Rookie

How do I find div 3 room sorry I'm new
  17. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    If you've been assigned div 3 then add the following user on PSN and join his lobby.
    Ad2mny
  18. Rod

Rod Rookie

Got my virgin race off my back... Sorry lads if I was to sketchy on turns or in traffic.
    Still learning setup.. Great event cheers
    Ad2mny, stucar17, Noxrai and 3 others like this.
  19. jasondull1986

jasondull1986 Professional

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    Well done @emuegg11 was definitely punching above my weight tonight when i took the lead but i new i didn't have the pace and my 0 0 downforce setup was a massive handful when the tyres degraded. I put absolutely everything into that qualifing lap and topped my best by 1 sec but still .150 of pole tonight. On to next week
    Ad2mny, TheJuzzy and Noxrai like this.
  20. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Thanks @fezza for an epic 7 lap battle, that was the best racing i have had on pcars to date! A lot of respect was given and received as we changed position up to 3-4 times a lap and all without contact, true RooZ style, was a pleasure sir, and a shame you got dsc :( was looking forward to the next 14 laps :)
    fezza, Ad2mny, stucar17 and 2 others like this.