AC AC Weekly Fun Events!

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by AJ.Scott, Sep 8, 2014.

1. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Won't be on till late
  2. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Thanks for the heads up on the server guys, it's back up now :thumbsup: :D

Not sure why the Server was down:cautious: :unsure: :confused: I'm a bit pissed with RS actually, this might of been due to server maintenance, thing is, if they do something and the server goes down, they don't restart it :mad:, or send a message/email to let you know.

Cheers :thumbsup:
  3. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Same Anon :cry:
  4. DoogleDave

DoogleDave Team Driver

PSN ID
    DoogleDave
    Cheers AJ....I can see the server again.

Sounds like I'll have some time to try and whittle down my lap times closer to the rest of you :)
    I take it we're allowed to tune the cars how we see fit?
    AJ.Scott likes this.
  5. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Yeah mate, open slather on setups, you can even share em if you want too ;):).
    I'll be on now for about 45min :thumbsup:

Cheers
  6. DoogleDave

DoogleDave Team Driver

PSN ID
    DoogleDave
    Sweet - not that tuning will help me much.
    I'm just looking after the little ones whilst the wife has gone down the street so I'll be on a bit later.
  7. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Sorry I didn't get there last night, a concoction of maladies ended with me throwing hands in the air and going to bed at a decent hour for the first time this week. Will be back on board Monday hopefully.
  8. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Obviously last night didn't quite go to plan with everyone getting caught up with life. I got on just after 8pm wst but I gather everyone was asleep, or done for the night. No biggie, I'll just leave the server as is and we can run it tomorrow (Monday) night.

Cheers
  9. R0T0R-AU86

R0T0R-AU86 Team Driver

PSN ID
    R0T0R-AU86
    Server is there, I'm an idiot.. lol

looking forward for tonight :)
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2014
  10. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Sorry guys, I'm a non starter tonight :(, Ive pissed my back off, so now it's giving me a hard time :thumbsdown: thought it'd be all good for tonight. Hoping I'll be good for Wednesday night, but just have to wait and see :unsure: at this point.

Cheers
  11. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Hey guys, hope last night went ok for everyone :)

I have changed the track to Albert Park in prep for tomorrow nights event, back is feeling somewhat better, so I should be ok to race, just have to take it easy and sit on my bum for the day :whistling::D
  12. R0T0R-AU86

R0T0R-AU86 Team Driver

PSN ID
    R0T0R-AU86
    There was only me and Anon!

We did a race before Anon started swearing and popping pills... lol ;)

I did a 1:41.5 which I swear I could here Anon throwing something in the room! :p
    AJ.Scott likes this.
  13. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Hehehehe, is that right, I never would of thought Anon was like that, he comes across as such a calm well controlled fella :cautious: :confused::D:p

1:41:5 eh!! well that's me screwed for a podium then :roflmao::D

Cheers
  14. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Don't forget tomorrow nights event.

Cars: FC2 (aka GP2).
    Tracks: Albert Park
    Track condition: Fast (98%grip).
    Fuel Burn x 1.5.
    Tyre Wear x 2.
    Prac: 40min.
    Quali: 20min.
    Race(s): 2 x10 laps, or 1 x 20 (to be decided prior to the event)
    Start Time: 6:30pm WST, 8:30pm EST

My quickest time so far is 1:41:083, probably only a low to mid 1:40 in it at best for me
    Cheers
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2014
    Tovey_4saken likes this.
  15. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    Hopefully i get my :poop: together and be able to drive this thing smoothly :roflmao: and for the cr6 i'm right at home drive the tits off the thing haha guess f1 style cars just ain't my thing as i always say i've got a serious lead foot.:laugh:
    AJ.Scott likes this.
  16. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Sounds like some steering adjustments needed mate, I find the open wheelers tooo responsive in the steering, so I actually soften the FFB in the wheel and increase rotation till I'm comfy with it, maybe have a tinker mate, nothing to lose really, just save your settings prior to tinkering :)

Cheers
  17. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    After a marathon day of work and then a school function, I'm shot. Gonna eat , shower and sleep. Gotta get up early tomorrow as well. Sorry lads. Enjoy.
  18. DoogleDave

DoogleDave Team Driver

PSN ID
    DoogleDave
    Thanks for the run earlier guys, sorry I had to dash.
    Still getting used to the feel of the cars and tracks as it is so much different to GT6 but was happy with my pace.

Looking forward to the C6R race on Saturday. I installed all the tracks earlier so I'm all set to go.
    I also installed Spa (1992), Redbull Ring, Sentul Int'l (Pre-final 1.0), Lake Louise road loop (which seemed quite bumpy in the brief 5 min drive I did) and Suzuka 0.9.
    And I installed the Adam Cup 1.1 (by PTSims), which looks like it might be a bit of fun;)

I've also entered a race with the RaceDepartment guys on Friday night (Lotus GTC/GX around Silverstone Int'l) which should be a bit of fun.
    Have any of you done any races with these guys before?
    AJ.Scott likes this.
  19. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    @DoogleDave
    All good Dave :thumbsup: glad you were able to join us mate, Rotor dominated the evening, with you a close 2nd, so you did well mate.
    We may need to run a different Bathurst as the current version has a lap timing flaw, Tovey found a newer version which he will test for us later today, thanks Tovey ;).
    I'm yet to test the Adam Cup, it's installed just need to fire it up, but agree it could be a hoot in a series:D
    As far as RD race club goes, I raced with them some 5 years ago with NetKar pro, their an ok crew, most times their events are idiot free and the racing is as clean as you'll get at Rooz, and it's all in the name of fun.
    I stopped racing with them due to the races being at 3am Perth time back then.

EDIT: Dave if you want to run your C6R skin in the series, I'll check out how to set it up with you're GUID, but you will need to make it available in a download, so we can all install it is all :).

Cheers
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2014
  20. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    We are all good to go this version has a working lap counter and is a bit smoother also uses a different finsh line for prac?? but in race should be the usual its slightly on a diet compared to the wide as hell rd version but its not as pretty but hey it works lol :D

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xnxseavu2geeny3/ac_bathurst_v.0.7.rar
    if you wish to keep both versions rename rd version to bathurst-wide :roflmao: before extracting this folder :thumbsup:
    AJ.Scott likes this.