AC AC Weekly Fun Events!

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by AJ.Scott, Sep 8, 2014.

1. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    C6.r @Oran Park
    Awesome fun around this track, I thought I had a good setup that would see me up the front, but Anon and Tovey had other idea's :rolleyes:. I got into the mid 1:03's and was thinking I was quick, only for Anon and Tovey to get down into the mid 1:02'so_O:), nicely done guys. Anon took poll in both races with Tovey then myself making up the grid spots, we ended race 1 in the order we started, and it was a hoot trying to catch Tovey, I just kept making silly mistakes, as usual, from trying to hard so in the end I was a few laps down:(.
    Race2 saw us in the same grid positions, and Anon bolted as he did in race 1, I tried to tail Tovey and at one point on lap 3, I think, I was right on his bumper coming up to the bridge, only to hit him and lose the arse end, which put me some 7seconds behind, meanwhile Anon was getting further ahead. By lap 10 Anon and Tovey's medium tyres were going off, but my soft compound seemed good still, Tovey made a few errors due to tyres which shortened the gap between us, and on lap 12 had a big off handing me P2, thanks mate :thumbsup: :D. I still had no chance of getting anywhere near Anon who was having tyre issues of his own, we crossed the line with Anon 1st, myself some 7secs behind, and Tovey making up the 3rd spot on the podium for race 2. At least we all had podium finishes :thumbsup: :roflmao: ;). Looking forward to next week :cautious:.

Cheers
    Anon666 likes this.
  2. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    =SERVER RESET=

Monday 6th Oct = Public Event, no p/w, no pre-booking.
    CAR = Lotus 2-eleven
    TRACK = Magione (100% grip)
    PRACTISE = 20 min
    QUALY = 10 min
    RACE = 3x 8 lap sprints
    TYRE WEAR = x1
    FUEL BURN = x2

Event start.
    6Pm WST - 8Pm EST - 9Pm EDST (eastern daylight saving time, for those who have it) :confused:
    Gates open now!

Cheers
    KoAStR likes this.
  3. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Just a reminder lads, I am currently nursing a beer and enjoying the weather in Caloundra - with a belly full of local fish and chips. Have fun tonight!!!
    Tovey_4saken and AJ.Scott like this.
  4. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    sounds good.
  5. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Well mate you just relax and enjoy it :thumbsup: cause you didn't miss much, in fact I'd say you had a better night than we did :roflmao:.
    TBH we had a :poop: night, the 2-eleven is nothing more than a straight line car :laugh: the "Soap Box Racer" as Tovey calls it, is a very apt name I feel :cautious:. And as if the car wasn't enough to content with, a few of the international drivers with the 300+ pings thought they were driving in a Demo Derby.
    1st race, T6 Rotor gets punted in the rear, ends up 2nd last I think, then Tovey gets taken out by the same ignoramus, who, when he catches up to me, cuts the last corner nails me in the left rear quarter panel, punting me off, and just sails on down the road in 2nd place :mad::mad: to say I was pissed is the understatement of the day :whistling:.
    Race 2 saw similar deliberate contact by some of the international contingents, so we changed car and track. And you'll never guess, YEP! I got punted off going into the 1st long rgt hander on the opening lap by some knob licking low life, who was actually 2secs slower than Tovey and I in quali :thumbsdown:, so I rage quit :roflmao::laugh:.

Not sure we'll be keeping an open server for the week night events if this is going to be the case each race, I think we may need to visit a few RD races and go poaching, Jkn :p. We do need more locals though, who are keen and clean :)

Cheers
  6. colin-50_

colin-50_ Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    colin-50_
    any one know how to set dfgt in AC
  7. colin-50_

PSN ID
    colin-50_
    it is not recognised in AC
  8. colin-50_

PSN ID
    colin-50_
    pissed off bought the game and cannot use it
  9. R0T0R-AU86

R0T0R-AU86 Team Driver

PSN ID
    R0T0R-AU86
    I have a G27 for sale mate if you're interested.... PM me
  10. DoogleDave

DoogleDave Team Driver

PSN ID
    DoogleDave
    You can Colin - I have a DFGT and use it just fine.
    It just doesn't have a preset listed in the game, so you need to manually setup a profile for it and then save the profile.
    Then whenever you start the game you go to the controls options and load that profile and away you go - so you don't have to setup the wheel every time.
    You can also setup what all the buttons do on your wheel.

You can also create more than one profile so you can have different force feeback settings etc between your different profiles and load the one you want depending on which car you're about to drive (if you want - I just use the same profile all the time).

You will also need to install the Logitech Game Software Profiler which you can download from here:
    https://support.logitech.com/en_us/product/4172#download

I'm not in front of my wheel/PC at the moment (I am at work), but I will post a couple of sites tonight that explain the best settings to use for the wheel....
  11. colin-50_

PSN ID
    colin-50_
    so am i m8 thanks mate keen to set up AJ and tried for about an hour the other night it said in assetto corsa the pedals were combined and profiler would not recignise my pedals either
    i went back on psn and the pedals were fine
    so any help would be appreciated m8
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2014
  12. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    @colin-50_ PLEASE keep this thread clean of NON WEEKLY RACING CHAT, otherwise it will become congested with unrelated posts.

ALL general AC chat goes here

http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/assetto-corsa-general-discussion.579/

Colin, I told you Sunday that it will take a manual setup for your wheel to work, not having the wheel drivers installed added to the problem, hence having to search & download the Logitech drivers on Sunday, have you installed them yet ???.
    Also, I waited for you to get back on teamspeak after picking up your wife so we could get you organised for AC, but you never did. I sat waiting for an hour mate, then you just logged out of team speak without a word, I'm disappointed mate.
    I also sent a txt yesterday after I missed your call, to let you know that I would help you get setup after you finished work, and to txt me if you wanted my help.
    Don't want to come across harsh or rude Colin, because that's not who I am, but if someone's goes out of there way to assist you, a little courtesy can make all the difference, wouldn't you agree.
  13. colin-50_

PSN ID
    colin-50_
    sorry mate wife issues had speak open its wonder you could not hear the conversation and i do appoigise for any inconvenience i will not bother you again sorry and no it would not download them and will try and sort it out myself some how or just not race ASSETTO CORSA
    thanks for all you help anyway m8
  14. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Wednesday 8th Oct

Formula Tatuus@Blackwood 12 car skinpack download

Practise= 20 min
    Quali= 10min
    Race= 3 x 8 laps

100% grip
    1x tyre wear
    2x fuel burn

Gates open 5Pm WST, 7pm EST, 8pm EDST.

Hope to see ya there

Cheers
  15. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Colin, I didn't say I wouldn't assist you to get things sorted, I am still willing to help you get organised mate, I will download the drivers and post them on my MEGA cloud for you to download, will send you a PM when it's ready ok.

Cheers
  16. colin-50_

PSN ID
    colin-50_
    i just dont want to be an inconvenience m8 and the wife hates me racing and we have disagreements about it all the time and that realy frustrates me
  17. R0T0R-AU86

R0T0R-AU86 Team Driver

PSN ID
    R0T0R-AU86
    The handbrakes will always be on mate! lol need to set some time aside for man time! :) tell her to deal with it and go polish her nails or something... lol :)

On a serious note, get 'team speak' which there should be information in the thread that Andy posted, in the general conversation thread and we will happily talk you through it :) Don't worry about AJ, its that time of the month and his a little sensitive about general chit chat in this thread! :p We try and keep this thread to Weekly Events only. :) (yes I have to get kept reminded about this too :p)

@AJ.Scott Formula Tatuus?? Sounds like Formula Retarded! hahaha :p I don't think i have driven this thing yet? I hope its nothing like that soap box aka POS Box! :)
    AJ.Scott likes this.
  18. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Hahahahaha:roflmao:, it's heaps more fun than the 2-11, and this one goes around corners real quick :thumbsup:

tech spec;
    Weight 455kg
    198Bhp
    230nm torque
    230+ Kmh
    Power/Weight ratio 2.30kg/cv

Convinced now mate?? :D It'll be a hoot.

Cheers
    R0T0R-AU86 likes this.
  19. DoogleDave

DoogleDave Team Driver

PSN ID
    DoogleDave
    WOW...the Tatuus around Blackwood is GREAT fun!
    Sticks like :poop: to a blanket!

Tweaked a few settings and managed to drop to a 1.11.4 (though I'm sure I need to find better times to be competitive with you lot).
    I should be OK to race tomorrow night so looking forward to it :thumbsup:
    AJ.Scott and Tovey_4saken like this.
  20. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Nice time Dave, I'll battle you for the last spot :D depends if I can find the 0.5sec to stick to your gearbox :thumbsup:
    Looking forward to this one ;)

Cheers