AC Assetto Corsa - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by KoAStR, Apr 24, 2013.

1. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Cool.... I think lol, I just took a look at my rF tracks and Barbagallo 2013 and symmon plains 2013 were both done as rF releases, I can upload them to my Mega acc but not till tomorrow morning, net speed goes to :):):):) in the arvo, or you could probably find them @ rF central, if not I'll up them in the morning mate :D

Cheers
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2014
    Tovey_4saken likes this.
  2. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Forgot to mention above, Pukekohe 2013 was an rFactor release as well :thumbsup:
    Tovey_4saken likes this.
  3. DoogleDave

DoogleDave Team Driver

PSN ID
    DoogleDave
  4. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    the barbagello you sent me was a rfactor track already wasn't it? because iv'e already opened it and have it in blender other two i'll get onto now :D
  5. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Yep it was, the Pukekohe I have is the 2013 layout with the 3 new corners in the back straight, I think the symmons plain one was just given a face lift, as no track changes have occurred at Symmons as far as I know, the Barbagallo you have has the new pit layout. So should be good from here, only other track I think thats worth conversion is Gold Coast 600 but not sure if one was done for rFactor, google time :)
    cheers
  6. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    yeah there was a gold coast version for rfactor i have a version but don't remember much about it like how it looked and the sydney street as well but think that had issues from what i remember?? i have barb open but textures are missing easy fix though just time consuming and symmons is in blender and all going good ready for physics props :D next problem is scaling for these tracks if they have used real world data or just guessed
  7. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    @Tovey_4saken
    The Gold Coast 600 for GSC has the current layout for the event, I have the FVR WIP7 version so there's probably a later release on their website, will suss it out :)
    I have discovered the rF Pukekohe 2013 I have is v1.1 @65Mb, I will up this for you now to my Mega acc will take about 12min, post a link asap mate :)
    Cheers
    Tovey_4saken likes this.
  8. DoogleDave

DoogleDave Team Driver

PSN ID
    DoogleDave
    So Tovey, will they all be ready for us to take a run on tonight??? ;)

Just kidding....
    AJ.Scott likes this.
  9. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    bahaha if you want an odd sized track with only a driveable road and no textures or shaders then yes ;) lol
    AJ.Scott likes this.
  10. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Hehehehehe sounds like a challenge..... won't need an ice bucket either lol

Mate gonna have to postpone upping the Pukekohe track till tomorrow morning, keeps failing and resetting, stooooopid bloooooody AU internet :poop:, sucks candy coloured testicles with soft centre's, it's a fkn joke, so frustrating............................
    :mad:AAAAARRRGGGGGHHHH!!:mad::cautious:
    Tovey_4saken likes this.
  11. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    I too am good to go with regards the paypal side of things. Give me your details and an amount and I'll get onto it.
    AJ.Scott likes this.
  12. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    it's all good mate don't stress no rush at all will take me few days to set everything up anyway :D so far i have symmons in game with basic shading just have to work out scaling then she is good to go was such a breeze compared too other's most of the mesh was connected as a whole so only took 30 mins to add physics :D could even have it by tonight :roflmao:
    AJ.Scott likes this.
  13. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    scratch that just #$^#^#^#%^#%^#%^ up the whole thing and have to start from scratch again blender is a down right :poop:
  14. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    What...... that suck's so hard mate it blows lol, typical though, when its goes south, it goes all the way hahahaha
    You'll get it sorted mate I have confidence in you :thumbsup: :whistling: :laugh:
  15. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    The french server is still active, and is currently running the GP2 mod @ Silverstone,
    25 min practise
    15min quali
    10 lap race
    optimum track surface.
    cheers
  16. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    It was a fight alot of swearing,coffees and the biggest mess of mesh i've ever seen lol still bit bumpy in places but lot better then it was so here we are a track in 24 hours lol

Has 5 pit box's and race boxes for now.
    fancy grass normal maps and sand
    and my special sand and grass physics :cool:
    i'll update more tomrrow further tweak and add NM's to everything
    Enjoy guy's :D

https://www.mediafire.com/?e3hwa1c09jvxieu
  17. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    That's :):):):) hot Tovey, a beta conversion in 24Hrs, you're a natural mate, will post a few words after I get downloaded and run some laps, Can't Wait, I really like Symmon Plains layout, that hairpin is just maximum deceleration it's feking awesome stuff:D Pukekohe 2013 is another Fav, especially the Esses into the late apexed right hander leading onto the back straight, it's great stuff when ya setup is right :) power through it so quick.....sighs!! looking forward to it :D
    Cheers
  18. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    as i said she is a bit bumpy in places not sure what bumps are meant to stay and what's meant to go lol the hair pins a bit of a mess the mesh was really scattered about but by tomrrow night it'll be fixed :D then onto the other's
  19. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Sorry to break it to ya mate but Symmons wouldn't load on My PC, it just hung only way to get out was to Ctrl-Alt-Delete:oops::(:cry:, my mouse was tripping out too, like stuttering/staggering instead of being a smooth action, as I said mate sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Cheers
  20. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    :( there was a texture failure out of 600 texture files 5 are blank and show up black and white only the the pit garage is black and white no biggie and because i didnt give my texture folder in zip it crashed without pit shed textures so heres the 5 textures for an easy fix just extract into symmons folder :thumbsup: sorry about that
    https://www.mediafire.com/?ennzntmplu6cjr6