[COMPLETED] ASSETTO CORSA: Season 1.

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Jan 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DoogleDave

DoogleDave Team Driver

PSN ID
    DoogleDave
    WOW, such a huge field. Can you feel the buzz in the air??
    Looking forward to the race tonight...hopefully all goes smoothly for us all.

I'll probably jump on the server around 8pm (AEDT) to get a few laps in before qually starts (and to practice the pit stops, which I haven't done in a while) :eek:
    Not sure what times everyone is hitting - I got down to consistent 1.30's - 1.31's yesterday in practice but that was without any other cars on track to avoid hitting.
    R0T0R-AU86 likes this.
  2. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Well have disconnected ps3 and connected up the pc... got a meeting soon and then will try to jump on for a few laps + to check whether I have any other issues.
  3. R0T0R-AU86

R0T0R-AU86 Team Driver

PSN ID
    R0T0R-AU86
    Yeah i know, people just keep joining!!! :) its great! I think we might have small teething issues, but shouldn't be too bad... For people that haven't had much time on AC might be alittle confused with the pit stops and repairing damage.. I would suggest those who haven't, to practice this!!!! You have full control of your car in pits, its not like GT6.

Doogle on a full tank of fuel and with the track grip on about 94% you are close to Kosar and myself for lap times. However in qually expect a 28 with low fuel and 100% grip levels
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2015
  4. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Yea exactly what Rotor said. As before, try and jump in teamspeak, this will help us get through any teething problems easier. Not sure if we'll see 100% grip in the quali session or not..... with the rising grid numbers it's a possibility though :)

Definitely practise a pit entry. The first turn is VERY sharp and could easily see you into the wall!
  5. DoogleDave

DoogleDave Team Driver

PSN ID
    DoogleDave
    Cool. I think my times were with half a tank, not sure about track grip. I'm sure I'll be working hard to stay anywhere near you guys but its all in the name of fun!

Will have to definitely practice the pit stops (and repairing the damage)....:thumbsup:
  6. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    well i'm slow lol that time away sure didn't help i've forgotten how to drive i dare say :roflmao: hopefully remember something come race time
  7. grkinn

grkinn New Recruit

If It's not too late and you still have spots available, I'd love to join in.
    My Steam ID: 76561198158580531
    AJ.Scott likes this.
  8. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
    Wow @Anon666 , The interest in this event is insane . Well done to all involved in getting this off the ground. I will hope to join for Season 2 as I want to play around in AC a bit more first (would hate to ruin some ones race) but if PD keeps causing grief like last night I may be in AC land sooner.
    AJ.Scott likes this.
  9. R0T0R-AU86

R0T0R-AU86 Team Driver

PSN ID
    R0T0R-AU86
    Not at all!

This is fantastic! 18 cars? on the grid now... I'm shocked how much interest we have out of this! :)
    AJ.Scott likes this.
  10. R0T0R-AU86

R0T0R-AU86 Team Driver

PSN ID
    R0T0R-AU86
    Ummmmm is steam down???
  11. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    No! not for me.
    I won't be on till 5pm wst at the earliest, BTW this Alfa suks :whistling:
  12. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Faster than me!

Best I could do was a 33 in the online room. I did manage a 32 flat in the time trial.. I miss the HUD of GT6 lol. Wheres my track map?
  13. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    What time are things start tonight?
  14. R0T0R-AU86

R0T0R-AU86 Team Driver

PSN ID
    R0T0R-AU86
    Luke, get team speak and add the server ts113.teamspeak3.com and pw is Apex
  15. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    if you take your curser to the far right of the screen a list of apps will appear. There is a track map, lap time , position etc to n the list. You can also place them where you like once activated.
    skywalker likes this.
  16. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    OK, still at work, hellish day. I will be home in 30 mins and get the server set up. Practice will be started in 1hr approx, then qual at 9pm AEDT 10 min and race 9.10. TS password is apex and room password will be steer.
  17. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

I will 100% joining this come end of June going to buy a gaming computer and right it off on tax
    Cyber_STIG_77 likes this.
  18. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    It's about to happen lads, get in to the room. Password is "steer".
  19. DoogleDave

DoogleDave Team Driver

PSN ID
    DoogleDave
    Thanks for the race guys.
    I'm disappointed I got punted by the server on lap 2 but thankfully I was able to rejoin (albeit a lap or two behind) and to make matters worse from lap 17 onwards my audio dropped out completely - so I had to watch the HUD and tacho to gauge when to change gears. Even with the issues it was still a blast. Even with 16 cars on track it seemed to run quite smoothly from my perspective and I only saw one very minor lag issue all race (which may or may not have been a glitch with my server connection).

Fingers crossed everything runs smoother next week.
    Anon666 likes this.
  20. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Hey guys, sorry for the vanishing act, my connection died :mad:, had a ping of 178 at one point prior to dropping out :thumbsdown:. Couldn't get back on the server due to having no net connection :mad:, so I went and had dinner and waited for my net to re connect :whistling:. Ive decided to withdraw from racing as I'm not enjoying it, regardless of whether I'm online or offline, it's just no fun at the moment so I'll give it a miss.
    Cheers
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.