[COMPLETED] ASSETTO CORSA: Season 1.

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Jan 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kobus Maree

Kobus Maree Rookie

That was a heap of fun. Thnx for a clean race guys and good job to the admin for setting up everything.

its good to see AC being a platform that appears to work well for league racing. Pit stop worked fine for me although I also had to reverse a few metres to fit into my slot...

I'm stoked with 5th and cant wait for the next race.:thumbsup:
    Peter Wise, KoAStR and Anon666 like this.
  2. Steve Crossland

Steve Crossland Team Driver

Enjoyed the racing & also the lead up.
    Unfortunately I didn't have a great night but that's racing.
    I had a brilliant lap in qualy only to forget to top up the fuel for the race, which meant having to stop twice. So I pushed hard for the opening laps and was able to hold onto 2nd for a while, then my tyres started getting hot & I couldn't match the front guys' pace. First stop went without a hitch & I came out with plenty of clear track. I cam in for the second stop and realised a lap later that I hadn't put enough in to finish, so I came in again. This time my mouse wouldn't work for about 6 seconds in the pit menu which cost me further. By that time it was almost midnight here & I threw the towel in as my eyes threatened to close themselves. Hope for a better result next time.
    Well done to the top finishers, it was tough racing all the way through.
    Cyber_STIG_77, Peter Wise and Anon666 like this.
  3. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Hey Hat, forever in your debt if you could - just the usual for the points. No FL or Pole bonus points. Results are as follows, but I am going by memory for some places due to the replay stuff up, so for those positioned 11-17 can you just confirm the order in which you finished or retired please. Next week it'll be sorted for sure!!

As for my night, happy to have made it home in time, stoked the skins loaded properly and elated we had 17 names on our list for ROOZ AC S1!! The first 13 laps were intense, gaining and losing 10ths to Tovey and Cooper, then the pitstops came and everyone went?!?!?! I overshot my marker by a bee's, but didn't cost me much and re-entered into open track and that's how she stayed till the flag dropped. Very disappointing for Dave, Tovey and Steve - all quick in qual but struck down by fuel and tech issues. Big ups to Special K and The Rotinator who were in a league of their own last night.

Can't wait for next week!

[​IMG]
    11. Cooper
    12. Skywalker
    13. Pringles
    14. Steve Crossland
    15. Doogle Dave
    16. Insaneozzy
    17. Oblisc
  4. Pete

Pete Rookie

No worries, it was a racing incident. Stuff happens. :)
  5. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Got a little vid that might help with some of the placings.... especially since that screeny was as I finished and may not be reflective of final positions across the line :) It's still not everyone unfortunately as the session times out and the replay ends. Thanks to @Pringles_947 for the replay file.

Note some guys crossing the line are a lap down, you can tell by how many cars pop up in the pits after leaving shot. I might edit this up later into something a bit more exciting as an inaugural ROOZ AC Season Launch with some footage from the unofficial 5 lapper we did afterwards. :thumbsup:

Also popped this vid in the Race Results section - http://raceonoz.com/page.php?view=RaceResults

LOL at "Special K and the Rotinator" :roflmao:
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2015
    Peter Wise and Cyber_STIG_77 like this.
  6. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
  7. DoogleDave

DoogleDave Team Driver

PSN ID
    DoogleDave
    Yeah I remember sitting in 15th place (after AJ and Oblisc retiring) - I was certainly last place on the track.

Great vid Koastr! :thumbsup:
  8. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Good to see you signed up after my recommendation to Peter. Hope you and the blokes that came with you have a good time here on ROOZ!

In other news, I haven't seen confirmation of final results for tables yet...
  9. Slasher

Slasher New Recruit Gold Member

Thanks mate - it's been good, Cooper also joined & he liked it as well
  10. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    In absence of any corrections, as per Anon's post copied to Race Results section. Cheers
    http://raceonoz.com/page.php?view=RaceResults#Assetto Corsa
  11. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Yep, like K said, just run with the results posted.

Lads, I've been off the planet this last week, but plan to get on later tonight to run a bit of practice. Everyone welcome!!
    Cyber_STIG_77 likes this.
  12. Pete

Pete Rookie

I was looking before and I couldn't see the server.
    Just wondering if the server will be set up for practice tonight (Sunday)?
  13. Fargonz

Fargonz Rookie

its up.
    raceonoz - S01 Rd02 Practice
  14. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    I think it needs some tweaking though. Fuel consumption (and tyre wear?) don't seem to be on.
    Anon666 likes this.
  15. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Enjoy guys!
    [​IMG]
    AJ.Scott, Anon666 and KoAStR like this.
  16. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Have a working PC with AC on it :), but need to buy and replace Anon's licence with one of my own (yes, old Anon's PC) and then get around steam ID and everything else to get the maximum out of it (need to configure graphics to not blow up the PC as well as understanding how to place a rear view mirror lol). Have plugged my wheel and drove around spa, so hopefully won't be long before I can get online:D
  17. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Haha I got wind of such back door dealings yesterday. :thumbsup:
  18. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Wait, what?? You can't start calling me old Anon yet, 2 more years at least...
  19. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Oops, I meant Anon's old PC :roflmao:
  20. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    so how far off pace I am with 27/28s at silverstone?
    Cyber_STIG_77 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.