[COMPLETED] ASSETTO CORSA: Season 1.

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Jan 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R0T0R-AU86

R0T0R-AU86 Team Driver

PSN ID
    R0T0R-AU86
    Nice! would be good to see you back AJ! Assetto Corsa is a distraction to the real life stuff :)

Like to congrat Kostar on the win last night, I was very disappointed with the result as I knew I could of had the win in the bag if I didn't get tyres! Kostar won it all in the pit stops.. it killed me!!! I lost about 4 seconds somehow in the first pit stops then lost about 10-12 seconds in 2nd pit stop!! However in the end did enough to get it down to 1.3 seconds in 6 laps, so I was pretty happy with the race pace I had! Just for next time, I wont be getting tires! haha I guess its all teething for a first season :)

Already I have updated the media file with next weeks 458 livery in the file share! :D
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Mate consider Wednesday's yours, I'm trying to nail down a night for S1 practice but I might need to go with Fri or Sat tbh. Any preferences folks?? Need to check fuel and tyre wear, this sucker has a massive fuel tank, 113L!!!
  3. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: 113L no wonder the front feels like it is floaty and unbalanced compared to the rear :sick: tuning this shall be fun
  4. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Thanks @Anon666 much appreciated mate:thumbsup:, Friday be the best practice night for me, could even run an arvo session on Saturday :unsure: from say 2 till 6pm, that way peeps can still go out if they have plans for the evening.o_O
    @Tovey_4saken Ferrari with a full tank, stiff rear mediocre front, low ride height, low roll bars F&R,
    Thats how I roll........... :roflmao::thumbsup:
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2015
    Tovey_4saken likes this.
  5. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    skywalker and AJ.Scott like this.
  6. DoogleDave

DoogleDave Team Driver

PSN ID
    DoogleDave
    That's pretty cool - thanks for posting Tovey.

Its just an Excel document that you open.
    Within each section there is a question asked and you select the most appropriate answer (within the RED box).
    To see the options, hold down CTRL and click on the red section, you will then notice a dropdown arrow appear where you can choose the most appropriate answer to the question.

Depending on your choice the answer (in the Orange section next to it) will change to suit.
    You then follow that suggestion (eg. lower or raise tyre pressure)

It doesn't give you specific numbers for each setting, it only tells you in a general sense what should be done (as in raise or lower a particular setting) and you then play around with the numbers until you're happy.
  7. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
  8. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    So that means we'll see you at the next round? :thumbsup:
    AJ.Scott likes this.
  9. R0T0R-AU86

R0T0R-AU86 Team Driver

PSN ID
    R0T0R-AU86
    GREAT APP! OR extended version of it. It would be awesome for GT aswell! However it can be backwards in GT...

It's also a great tool for 'learning' how to tune. I am pretty sure Anon has lost it with excitement! His been waiting for a 'play school' type of explanation tool to come out for tuning! ;) :p
    AJ.Scott likes this.
  10. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Yes mate:thumbsup:, I'll be haunting the rear of the pack waiting patiently for the 1st turn mayhem, forced & unforced errors, sand-trap excursions & general attrition rate to carry me into the top 10:D
    skywalker likes this.
  11. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Depending on how i go with time this week and can learn how to not bake anyone's race, i may join the next round. Although my Ferrari did a great Job of turning the whole track into a sandpit when testing, I'm having to learn how to drive again.
    Cyber_STIG_77 and skywalker like this.
  12. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Its very different from GT6 isn't it! GT6 there just seems to be way more grip, until you touch the grass, than there is none.

AC is much more progressive, so much more feel from the wheel with understeer / oversteer. I do want to get into it more, but Im still enjoying GT6 and dont have the time to practice for both.
  13. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Desicions desicions... Will end up commiting to just one as time will be an issue shortly, but don't want to make that desicion just now :)
  14. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Wait till you have more than 1 kid! ;) Priorities mate, sim racing first, rl 2nd :rolleyes::laugh::cool:
    AJ.Scott, JonoStan96 and S_CLOSE like this.
  15. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
    If only we could get away with that @skywalker :)
    skywalker likes this.
  16. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2015
  17. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Is 1:43.1xx any good? don't know how to put fuel in though.
    Did manage to speak with Cob on teamspeak :D
    R0T0R-AU86 likes this.
  18. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Sorry I didn't get on last night boys, the boss was at a school function so I had to sort the kids out. Then when Jr was reading me a book I fell asleep on his bed, he thought it was funny and left me there. At least I caught up on some sleep I guess....
    KoAStR likes this.
  19. R0T0R-AU86

R0T0R-AU86 Team Driver

PSN ID
    R0T0R-AU86
    Front runners will be running 39s here I dare say. Keep chipping away, consistency will win races here in AC not just pure pace. It's alot easier to make mistakes in AC. :)
  20. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Yeah, it feels more real which I like, so getting used to that. There is also a bit of learning of the track, so perhaps running in a track Inalready know will help as well.
    R0T0R-AU86 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.