[COMPLETED] ASSETTO CORSA: Season 1.

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Jan 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    about 6-8 sec, but I think race pace will be 21-22's
    skywalker likes this.
  2. TheStig13

TheStig13 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    thestig-13
    Should be able to join in from next week onwards as I've got a new system on it's way... the 5 year old Aldi computer just isn't cutting it with the new generation of sims :p
    Cyber_STIG_77 likes this.
  3. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    awesome stuff stig-13 :)
  4. DoogleDave

DoogleDave Team Driver

PSN ID
    DoogleDave
    Sorry guys. I'll be a late scratching for tonight!
    Good luck to all and hope all goes smoothly....
  5. Kobus Maree

Kobus Maree Rookie

wont make tonight, but looking forward to next week...
  6. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Server about to load - password = steer
  7. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    Force feed back tweak works with G25 and G27 not tested with other wheels so use at own risk!!
    Create a controller setup in game then save as what ever then exit and go to
    my docs/assetto/corsa/cfg/controllers.ini/yoursetup then paste this above [FF_Enhancements]

[FF_TWEAKS]
    MIN_FF=0.15
    CENTER_BOOST_GAIN=1.9
    CENTER_BOOST_RANGE=2.5

then save then close notepad and right click on the file go props then click read only then load up the game and try it out :thumbsup:
  8. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Great race tonight lads, I couldn't stay out of my own way, or Cooper's to be honest. Bad luck Fargon and Stiggy, go and talk to Serge, he can teach you boys about how to run out of fuel.

Results:

Koastr
    Rotor
    Tovey
    Anon
    Cooper
    Haagen
    Cyber
    Stiggy
    Slasher
    Saved
    GrKinn
    Fargon
    Oblisc

There was a little weird thing at the end with Fargon and GrKinn?? GrKinn pitted and Fargon crossed the line so I don't know who got home first exactly?? Did you guys see where you were on the screen??
    KoAStR likes this.
  9. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    For Vallelunga, does the track surface look different in the server as compared to offline singleplayer to anyone else?
    Most of the racing line rubber marks don't appear for me. But I'm sure when Cyber set this combo up for testing a few weeks back it was displaying all the track detail....

Anyway more great racing tonight thanks lads. Kudos to Rotor tonight your out right pace really was unmatched. Came down to getting pipped in the pits and off the line. Also tovey mate you were on fire too. Two stops certainly made it interesting and a nice mix up.
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2015
  10. grkinn

grkinn New Recruit

[​IMG]
    My result screen seemed to be missing data for half the cars, but It had me ahead of Fargon, if that helps. I pitted thinking I needed to do another lap and didn't have enough fuel. When I got to my pit box the race ended, so I assume I passed the finish line in pit lane.
    Anon666 likes this.
  11. Fargonz

Fargonz Rookie

everyone was ahead of me.
    Pro tip: Don't run out of fuel in pit lane :mad:
    KoAStR and Cyber_STIG_77 like this.
  12. Fargonz

Fargonz Rookie

Yeah GrKinn had crossed the line in pits before me
  13. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  14. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
  15. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    I saw you there and thought I could give you a gentle nudge, but you just ghosted as I arrived. You had a awesome drive to that point, deserved 4th tbh. Well done for sticking it out.

I will confirm this later, but I will aim for Wednesday to be the official practice night. Open room and plenty of short races.
  16. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  17. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Hey gents, I'll be back on the asphalt for next week, hoping I can get some practise in before then too.:thumbsup:
    @Anon666 I was planning to use Wednesday night for an open wheel series mate, Wheel-2-Wheel Wednesdays :roflmao:, nothing concrete yet but was looking to kick off in March.:)
  18. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Hooooraah he's back! It wasn't the same without you AJ, especially given you were instrumental in kicking this off :thumbsup:
  19. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Thanks mate, but if not me it would of been someone else eventually ;), and it was never going to be a long break, Ive gotten snowed under with life is all, needed some time to sort it out, we're gearing up for Bathroom & Kitchen reno's so we've been planning, jaunting to tile shops, sizing baths and kitchen sinks and all those other joyous tasks associated with home reno's :confused:, plus we've a carport that's 6wks behind schedule, never build with Patio Guy's....they suck so hard they blow.:thumbsdown:
    Cyber_STIG_77 and Tovey_4saken like this.
  20. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    Great to see you back mate :D and all the best with the reno's i know they can be one hell of a stressful task but once completed it's a really good feeling :thumbsup:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.