GT6 [COMPLETED] Australasian GT Community Championship

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Mustafur, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    I always understood to rule to be two wheels must be on the kerb. The other two wheels can be past the kerb. That is our understanding of the rule but if for this race it is all 4 wheels within the kerb than that's fine. I just want everyone on the same page with this :)
  2. zampli

zampli Team Driver

I thought our rule was more specifically two at least on the Rumble strip-the photo velly posted showed not even that I think. As in there were two on the curb there but past the Rumble strip.
  3. redness-63

redness-63 Rookie

Hey guys
    Two wheels must remain on the road (the black stuff) at all times.
    If all four wheels are on or passed ripple strip it is illegal.Keep it on the black stuff.
    Cheers redness-63
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2014
    velly and Cyber_STIG_77 like this.
  4. velly

velly Rookie

PSN ID
    velster
    For those who haven't see what Arie posted on ORS forum...
    [quote author=asuka611 link=topic=111.msg696#msg696 date=1397081019]
    The idea of set track boundary limits is to provide a fair race for all. While it is inevitable to cross these boundaries unintentionally on the odd occasion, it is unfair for a driver to be gaining speed/time advantage by doing this intentionally and consistently. This is common regulations for both ORS and OCMB and is generally noted and reviewed via the race replay.
    In order to make things 100% unambiguous for all drivers, ALL 4 wheels must remain INSIDE the edge of the KERB. I have captured all possible infringement areas to illustrate the legal acceptable track boundary limits:
    Turn 1
    [​IMG]
    Turn 2
    [​IMG]
    Turn 3 Entry
    [​IMG]
    Turn 3
    [​IMG]
    Turn 3 Exit
    [​IMG]
    Turn 4 Entry
    [​IMG]
    Turn 4
    [​IMG]
    Turn 9
    [​IMG]
    Turn 11 Exit
    [​IMG]
    Turn 12
    [​IMG]
    Turn 12 Exit
    [​IMG]
    Turn 13
    [​IMG]
    Turn 14
    [​IMG]
    Turn 15
    [​IMG]
    Start/Finish Straight
    [​IMG]
    Hopefully these reference images are useful. If anything is still unclear then please feel free to ask before the race.
    Cheers,
    Arie
    [/quote]
  5. velly

velly Rookie

PSN ID
    velster
    it has gone very quiet on here since the above post lol
  6. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    There's plenty going on behind the scenes! ;)
  7. velly

velly Rookie

PSN ID
    velster
    I guessed as much hehehe. Catch you all online tomorrow :)
  8. zampli

zampli Team Driver

Not much to say lol
  9. velly

velly Rookie

PSN ID
    velster
    A quick video from last week
  10. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    How did you get the microphone sound in as well? My friend has a capture card but it never
    records the voices...
  11. velly

velly Rookie

PSN ID
    velster
    N64,
    I think it was because I never had my headset on so the sound came through the TV audio which runs through my capture card.
    If I had my BT headset on it would have split the sound. :)
  12. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    I see, I never knew that! Will you be recording this evening?
  13. velly

velly Rookie

PSN ID
    velster
    Both myself and Ryan will be recording tonight. So make sure you keep within the defind track limits ;)
  14. zampli

zampli Team Driver

Sorry guys doesn't look like I'll make it back in time, I'm sure there's someone to cover?
  15. zampli

zampli Team Driver

And I'll be away next week as well, sorry lol didn't expect to make only one of these races after last week got postponed.
  16. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    I might be able to. Have to go out and give a mate a hand with something, but if I'm back in time and no one faster puts their hand up, I'm willing to have a run.
  17. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    I wonder if The Count will be watching us race?
    image.jpg
  18. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    @Cyber. If its the incident at turn three you were pissed at, I'm positive I was back a few spots when that happened. I tagged the wall coming out of the chicane and was swamped by the time I got to T3. I Haven't checked the replay yet but am sure it wan't me who pushed you wide.
  19. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    Frustrating race for me, Qualified 4th after a terrible lap but most didn't get a clean lap down so I didn't have to start that far back. From the get go Everything seemed to go my way, I managed individual passes on Mint, Toivo and Lost to take the lead within a few laps and then had a very comfortable advantage making sure to stay on the track limits and thats when everything went pear shaped.
    I focused on it too much and had 3 consecutively bad first corner exits brushing the wall each time and on the third has a massive whack which sent me 8 seconds back and in 6th.

I then had N64 a few seconds ahead of me and started catching him, he was very laggy as i got closer and he made a mistake which allowed me to get pass him and then managed to start hunting down Oni without a lag punt, all was going well as by the last few laps i was locked in battle and as we entered the last lap i went for a little move on Turn 3 only for it not to work out so i locked in behind Oni, only to get sent flying by the lag punt of death from N64 straight into the wall, the possible 4th went out the window and I cruised home to a lonely 6th.

The Feels are required for this one lol.
  20. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    Very good job Mint, and even though he was Laggy, N64 did well to get that close to the leading pack from last place, we lost a few points on ORS here but i feel hopeful for the next round, hopefully we can turn it around,

doubtful we will do the final race anytime soon if the servers are as bad as they where tonight though.

not sure what happened with TB and Cyber, looks like quite a bit of friendly fire this round, thanks to Kaz's claimed perfectionism.