GT6 [COMPLETED] BJH Memorial Race of Champions season 8

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by t_b_williams, Feb 25, 2016.

1. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    yep and yep. easy.
    StigsTC likes this.
  2. X-WTF_MAN-X

X-WTF_MAN-X Team Driver

PSN ID
    X-WTF_MAN-X
    Wont be able to make it tonight, good luck fellas!
  3. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    How many laps?
  4. B-Spec Bob

B-Spec Bob Team Driver

PSN ID
    B-spec-_-Bob
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  5. t_b_williams

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
  6. t_b_williams

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Results.
    [​IMG]
    9th Hatfield
    10th N64
    warrior2167 and JonoStan96 like this.
  7. t_b_williams

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Well done @B-Spec Bob. First two time winner. And back to back no less. Well done mate. Well deserved even after copping and extra handicap than usual.
    B-Spec Bob, Hatfield and Easyprey007 like this.
  8. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Very difficult to find words to express how disappointed I am after that. I didn't have the pace in practice but come the race I found another level of pace, pulled away from Warrior only to make the stupidest of errors after Stavelot. I'm certain I've blown probably my only chance of an ROC win as long am I'm in Div1A.

But enough negativity, well done Bob an another colossus effort, the first 2 time winner, thoroughly deserved mate. It almost looked too easy in the end, superb effort!
  9. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    I gave it my all in this race.

I made no major mistakes and my lap times were within several tenths of the 1A guys, so I'm very satisfied with that. Yet it speaks volumes that @B-Spec Bob could pull out a win, nerves and all. A truly phenomenal season for you, with a performance I'm sure we won't forget anytime soon. :thumbsup:
    skywalker and B-Spec Bob like this.
  10. B-Spec Bob

B-Spec Bob Team Driver

PSN ID
    B-spec-_-Bob
    I knew the race was going to be close but didn't expect it to be that intense.
    Had a good start and made steady progress but couldn't quite shake off that understeering sensation. Knowing that it was particularly treacherous near the track edge didn't help either as I struggled to match my practice pace.
    Some tremendous pace from @BMWF30328 and @incey kept me behind for a number of laps before some small mistakes crept in, which allowed me to complete some of the most critically timed overtakes in the race.
    Despite experiencing a little more difficulty in coming through the field, @Bryan_F proceeded to reduce my slim lead every lap but unwittingly became my wingman and rearguard as @warrior2167 closed in at the end of the race.
    On another day either of them could have taken the victory but nevertheless they both drove valiantly :thumbsup:
    [​IMG]
    Not sure who left all those weighted expectations in the passenger seat, but after the race finished I tossed them out and found that the car balance had returned to normal.. :x3:
  11. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Well done Bob, magnificent effort.:thumbsup::)
    B-Spec Bob likes this.
  12. BMWF30328

BMWF30328 Rookie

Well done Bob. I will get the apologies out of the way first. Sorry Incey. Though I was out f your slipstream well and truly but obviously there was still some overlap. Hat, gave you some gentle touches too, so sorry. Bob. Sorry I made the overtake so easy for you (lol)... I found my best pace after you got by me....(too late then...doh). And sorry that I had no clue that Incey had gone straight on and rejoined and that I sat there and let Bryan, Warrior and Stigs TC go straight past....I actually enjoyed the race and my pace...lamenting the tiniest misjudgement may have cost me a podium...well done to everyone that overcame their handicap and drove to great results. I can only do better if I make it to ROC again...
    emmo46 and B-Spec Bob like this.