GT6 [Completed] Full Weather/Damage Series 2

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Hatfield, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Weather thoughts for final round.
    Race 1
    100% rain and track wetness
    Race 2
    50% rain and track wetness
    Race 3
    0% rain and track wetness

Changeability on 3 for all races.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  2. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    That should mix things up a bit.
  3. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    That will be epic.
  4. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Do we drop 3 our lowest three races across the series or our lowest one nights score?
    When Jono drops his three races will he be losing the full points he earned in each race or the adjusted figure?
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    depends how many points I need him to drop so I can win
  6. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    But seriously...it will be the 3 lowest scoring races unless your enduro score was lower overall, then you drop that instead.
    Also if you drop the score you regain the penalty points taken for that race. so eg if jono scored 7 then penalty -4 for 3 points, his drop round would be -3 only
  7. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    In that case you and Jono are even on 246 points after your dropped races. Jono needs to outscore you by more than the 12 points he will be penalised, so he needs wins to make sure he moves ahead of you. It's going to be an intense night.
    The top three places are sealed now and two things of note.
    • the top three in the championship are the same as the top three at Midfield, the chart shows a spike there.
    • I did not expect to be any where near this far up the chart :thumbsdown:
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  8. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I need @Mustafur back to keep @N64TheStig007 out of first place!!

A win for jono with 2nd for me gives him an extra point as 25-4=21 and 2nd=20
    Pole/FL adds extra points
    Didn't realise how nail biting it is going to be!
  9. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Do you know anybody who could go around and break something on Mustafur that could stop him from working but not from playing next Tuesday. ;)
  10. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    ill check tonight if i can make next weeks race.
    CAB77 and Hatfield like this.
  11. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Hope to see you guys tonight.
    @Konnor McCluskey you hosting?
  12. Konnor McCluskey

Konnor McCluskey Team Driver

Hatfield likes this.
  13. Nathancarhead

Nathancarhead Team Driver

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Not racing tonight guys, gotta get myself ready for school tomorrow. having said that, lots of fun racing in this series, I've really enjoyed it
    Hatfield likes this.
  14. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    A good round network wise to finish up this series. Had sight issues in @Konnor McCluskey 's room but then in @N64TheStig007 's room we could see each other and had no drop outs.
    I hit the pit entry wall once and the wall after the pit entry once lol and jono won all 3 races...so not the best round for me in a driving sense...but still good close racing
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  15. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    My unofficial calulcations of @N64TheStig007 's and my own points are:
    316 for me before drop rounds
    325 for jono before drop rounds

291 for me with drop rounds
    311 for jono with drop rounds

Looks like an unofficial congratulations to Jono who pipped me at the post. Well done!
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  16. Konnor McCluskey

Konnor McCluskey Team Driver

Well well well what can I say!!! First of all well done Jono, you really deserved the title as you were such a classy driver throughout the whole series :):thumbsup: thoroughly enjoyed racing with drivers in higher divisions as I know I can cut it with some of the best every now and then. Not sure on the rest of the standings but well done to all!! We're a lot of surprise winners which really made the series great. Also @Hatfield really good series I had a blast!! What we did for the last round, I reckon next series (if there's another one) should be like that the whole way through
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  17. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    yeah I did like the weather element at the end. Also @N64TheStig007 with the whole pit wall thing...your tap didn't do anything, it was me trying to change my mind from pitting so no penalties or anything :thumbsup:
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  18. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Yee-ha! Absolutely pumped after that, cheers Hatfield for an epic series and title battle.

This track suited the car really well, and was a pleasure to drive, wet or dry. Very, very pleased to come away with 3 wins, and 7 of the last 9, it seemed like after that bitter disappointment at Mid-Field where I said it was virtually impossible to fight back from there, something just sparked and I was able to find my way to the front almost every time. Obviously the no shows of Mustafur and Nicko helped a great deal, Mustafur especially was in a class of his own.

Cheers, Jono
  19. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    Good morning
    For anybody interested. Below is full coverage of heat 3. I can also do heat 1 if asled, but i wasnt as good in that LoL
    JonoStan96 and Hatfield like this.
  20. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield