GT6 [Completed] GT6 INDY 500

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by arakasi-, Apr 30, 2016.

1. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    when you are leading feel free to turn right a bit and take some speed off on the wall. i'm sure we will all apreciate it. i reckon you should use the tune arakasi put up earlier....its a beauty ;):D:D:D
    Cyberstig1 likes this.
  2. arakasi-

arakasi- Professional

PSN ID
    arakasi-
    Mine has changed a fair bit, and many, many times since then. Ride ht. And camber is the same:roflmao:
  3. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    I can give hosting a go but because my PS4 glitches my friends list for the PS3 it's virtually impossible for me to host a friends only lobby.
  4. arakasi-

arakasi- Professional

PSN ID
    arakasi-
    Whatever is most stable.Your decision.
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Still not sure I can make it... even more so as it seems we are having a movie night so don't wait for me
  6. arakasi-

arakasi- Professional

PSN ID
    arakasi-
    Will get @grassies to host . His has been very good for all the practice sessions.
    Are you good with that @N64TheStig007 ?

If everybody can read this, will make qually go smooth. Thanks guys.

Qualifying :-
    - will be run in practice mode.
    - after a re-set, everyone enters the pit but doesn't go out on track.
    - will leave the pits in the order of the blue boxes (the order the game puts you on the driver list) one at a time.
    -the first driver goes out for their run, then the next driver (No.2 blue box) leaves for their run, as the driver in front crosses the first split timer line (after T2, at the very start of the back strait)
    - as driver No.2 crosses the first split timer line, Blue box driver No.3 leaves for their run,
    - continues through No.4 leaves as No.3 crosses it , continuing through all drivers.
    - When its your run, get on it strait away (no point swerving warming tyres, you need to get your momentum going strait away) put in your flying lap, cross the line , and keep on the gas around turn 1&2 then pull over to the left just after the pit exit and park it , keeping clear of the pit exit road.

If everyone does this, the timing works to perfection that everybody gets a clear, no draft assisted run, without anybody tripping over any other driver, and will only take about 7 mins or so.

-Once the last driver finishes their lap, race starts (so it's not possible to have a qually set up, and race set up)
    -if you have a spin during qually, get off track as quickly as possible and park it on the infield where you are, so as not to affect everyone else.

Competition Caution - If anyone DSC's in the first 25 laps, everyone else races to the end of lap 30, where we'll all line up in order for a restart with 95 laps to go, with the DSC's starting from the back of the field. After that, it's GREEN FLAG to the finish. If no one DSC's , it's Green Flag full distance

Will also go to competition if there are any "Lag Punt" situations, or major wheel malfunctions, to try and keep it fair for all.
    Just let us know over Mic or type it in, but it will still run to lap 30 before the full course yellow.

Mics - will have a Mic room, but like Sunday nights, turn them off for the race, and only use them for informing of lag punts or other issues that need attention.

Double File Rolling Start - be aware that if you are on the inside (an odd number) , that on start it steers you slightly to the right, and can make you rub wheels with the car on the outside. A slight bit of steering to the left will keep you separated, so neither car rubs off speed. No restarts if this happens.

Thanks guys, hope to see you all there for some high speed fun !!!
    Last edited: May 28, 2016
  7. arakasi-

arakasi- Professional

PSN ID
    arakasi-
    Room will be open approx. 8;05
    Sam D Blacklock likes this.
  8. Sam D Blacklock

Sam D Blacklock Professional

PSN ID
    AE_CoolSam
    sounds good, see you guys there :thumbsup:
    arakasi- likes this.
  9. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Please don't forget that the correct pit exit rejoin is after Turn 2 on the back stretch, and not between Turns 1 and 2 when you regain control from the AI.
  10. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Yeah that's all good mate.
    Sam D Blacklock likes this.
  11. arakasi-

arakasi- Professional

PSN ID
    arakasi-
  12. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Really struggling to connect to PSN, I hope I can make it :/
  13. Randm90

Randm90 Team Driver

PSN ID
    Randm90
    Any room for another?
  14. REVO_Bryan

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Sure! Join and we'll see what the numbers are.
  15. Randm90

Randm90 Team Driver

PSN ID
    Randm90
    Sorry lads; my driving i try to always be cautious but this car was twitchy and no one seemed happy with my spins or overtakes so decided to call it, was fun while it lasted :) thanks; and sorry if I ruined someones race...
  16. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Fun night in the end! I finished up with the family around 9pm and thought I would message @arakasi- to see how things were going in case they were having issues... well as it turned out they hadn't started due to sight issues so I opened a room and away we went.
    Well done @Bryan_F on the win and @arakasi- & @MINT_GTR on the podium... I was only a couple seconds back from the gt academy champ maybe nissan should hire me. Wonder if they need a guy to annoy the other teams in the pits
  17. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Well done Bryan!
    [​IMG]
    MINT_GTR, grassies, arakasi- and 2 others like this.
  18. REVO_Bryan

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Now if you don't mind, I'll enjoy my bottle of milk now. :D
    Cyberstig1, arakasi- and JonoStan96 like this.
  19. arakasi-

arakasi- Professional

PSN ID
    arakasi-
    Firstly, well done @Bryan_F on a fantastic WIN !!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup: Great race buddy :) Enjoy ya milk mate !

Well done @MINT_GTR on a well deserved podium, glad you could make it :thumbsup:

Thanks everybody for hanging around through the getting started issues, and thanks again @Hatfield for showing up when you did and making the night go off :thumbsup:. Sorry to the guys who couldn't hang around, am disappointed you missed out on an absolute blast of a night.

What a race!! Am super stoked to step up for a podium in what was basically a dream race of mine. Didn't think it was possible before the start :D Had a few close calls along the way, but slipped through a few big ones....just.

Cheers guys, and hope you all had some fun.
  20. REVO_Bryan

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF