PCARS [COMPLETED]Monday Night Ginetta Junior Fun Run Series [PS4]

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Giant slayer, Jul 16, 2015.

1. Noxrai

Noxrai Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Noxrai
    For pc only Ragoo
  2. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Oh, just realised the first round is tonight.
    I'm out for a birthday dinner so won't be able to make it.
  3. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    How do i find room?
  4. kayne greenwood

kayne greenwood Rookie

Had to leave sorry, call it rage quit, won't happen again as its not like me at all, just got frustrated as oddly enough my lap times were getting slower and slower and 30 laps of scenery is no fun tbh.
  5. kayne greenwood

kayne greenwood Rookie

also sorry ad2my on that corner
  6. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Can someone help me out with how to set the car up so the outside front doesn't go red within a couple of laps?? I had the front left up to 160 while the others were at the perfect 90.
  7. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

Cant believe im doing this but i will give you my setup going into next week
    Giant slayer and Clevohead like this.
  8. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    No problem mate. I was also feeling your pain ;)
  9. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    My fronts were red nearly the whole race lol. I think I had the brake pressure too high.
  10. Benjamin J Smith

11. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    I will be running the RIMAA #44 from now on, seeing as I pinched fastboys colours.
    Giant slayer likes this.
  12. Giant slayer

Giant slayer Professional

PSN ID
    GiantSlayer_48
    Great turnout last night guys and well done to everyone not only for keeping it clean but as well as showing up on time and making it one of the most exciting races of Pcars so far. Tough luck to the bro's from across the pond @kayne greenwood & @COME_AND_GET_ME7 if you guys are having trouble with tyre pressure I'm sure most of the guys would be happy to help you out just remember the more practice you're getting in the more familiar you will become with what the car is doing. Of what I can see there were some awesome battles up and down the field which made things interesting for majority of the race I do have to add when it comes the backmarkers some of you need to be a little more familiar with your surrounding and when being lap to move off the racing line and let the lead runners go by but besides that most of you done a really good job and great work to the newbies for getting up to pace with things and sticking with it congratulation to @Fastboysmith for taking pole and the first win of the season ( next time I'll make sure I will put it in first gear at the start to give you a bit more of a run for your money :rolleyes: ) but great job guys for keeping it clean and fair up and down the field and hope to see you all there in the next race at BrandsHatch indy
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2015
  13. Benjamin J Smith

Tbh i forgot to pick my car and just ran with what i had so you keep it i will change mine
  14. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    I'll just put this here...

I like the RIMAA livery I'm gonna stick with it.
    Noxrai and Giant slayer like this.
  15. thebigRAGOO_14

thebigRAGOO_14 Team Driver

PSN ID
    thebigRAGOO_14
    Oulton Park Fosters: The Minefield Strikes Back.
    Noxrai and Giant slayer like this.
  16. Tmack

Tmack New Recruit

PSN ID
    iitmackii
    Thanks for last night guys. My first official race night done and dusted. Looking forward to the rest of the series
    Ad2mny, Noxrai and Giant slayer like this.
  17. Giant slayer

Giant slayer Professional

PSN ID
    GiantSlayer_48
    Well the minefield can't be @ Lords unless you're an English batsmen
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2015
    thebigRAGOO_14 likes this.
  18. thebigRAGOO_14

thebigRAGOO_14 Team Driver

PSN ID
    thebigRAGOO_14
    Hey @Sir Nige under every road there is a minefield ready to be exploited by an Australian.
    Giant slayer likes this.
  19. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Looking forward to further races now @Ad2mny has spent some time with me going through the countless menus and adjustments getting me something I can steer without a 45deg dead spot :) There is still some fine tuning to go, but Ads help has made it 1000% better in the quick career race I done last night afterwards.

I apologise for any incidents I may have contributed to or caused last night, it was a pretty hard thing to get a handle on with the dead spot, and in the end I just had to pull over when faster drivers approached due to my lack of control with my steering issues.

This game has so much potential, and I am excited to see what else there is to come in future updates :)
  20. kayne greenwood

kayne greenwood Rookie

Its not the tyre pressure, its more I have no idea what the car is doing, through the controller. I mean understeer oversteer but is it from the course of the back or the front , also I can do a corner and the car will go through great the nek minnut in the exact cirumstance the car won't turn at all its borderline frustrating and I'm contemplating putting this game on the shelf total till I get a wheel cause I can't put the car exactly where I want lap after lap which creates inconsistency.