GT6 [Completed] ROOZ Take it to the Street. Club ID 1066294

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Hatfield, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Updated OP table...
    @Bryan_F up to second
    seth123, TDZdave and Kieran_B33 like this.
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  3. steezymilo

steezymilo Rookie

PSN ID
    steezymilo
    Seen.

Thanks mate and will read the post.

Cheers
  4. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
  5. Ninja2

Ninja2 Rookie

PSN ID
    blackNINJA968
    Thanks @Hatfield. I am keen to join in tomorrow but after reading first few posts choosing from remaining cars seems a challenge requiring juggling of several large lists? I'm not that familiar with GT6 yet so hoping someone might suggest a car ... any car. (Do I have to choose 6 cars?)
    Do I need to submit a qual time prior (e.g. using Scion RS) or will I be thrown to the lions at front of the grid again ? :cool:
  6. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Welcome aboard, Tomorrow nights event is for cars limited to 400PP, the car must be a production model. You are allowed 6 cars to comply with the 6 classes that Hatfield has set up. Some cars are suitable for multiple classes and having cars that can compete in multi classes is good as long as they are competitive in those classes. I haven't found any that are perfect for two classes yet but I am still looking. Some Jump street cars are good for the Super class.
    I would concentrate on the car for tomorrow night for now and perhaps a Subaru WRX, itsmitsi Evo, Mazda MX5, Honda S2000 or a Nissan GTR, if you like FWD the the SEAT is a good starting point. Trial and error is the name of the game so pick one and find a tune on the web for it. If it turns out to be a dud for tomorrow night you are allowed 2 swaps of cars that haven't won a race. I wouldn't get rid of it straight away though, leave that until you have 6 cars and then start swapping away the really crook ones. You won't need a qually time for this event as it is a community event and is all in together, no divisions required as we seldom exceed 12 runners on these nights. The beauty of these nights is you can get a car that really suits you and as the faster drivers win races they get power/weight penalties giving you a chance to mix it with them while you are on full power. It makes for some very close and interesting races
    Ninja2 likes this.
  7. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    at first just pick a car for tomorrow nights event. Use the list linked in the OP to see what is taken.
    TDZdave and Kieran_B33 like this.
  8. Ninja2

Ninja2 Rookie

PSN ID
    blackNINJA968
    OK I see the linked list - but TBH I may have to skip tonight's race - just not enough time to tune + practise. see how I go ..
  9. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Come and have a go anyway, races 2 to 4 are reverse grid and it will give you an idea of what's needed. It is mostly a fun night.
  10. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    We don't take things too seriously on Tuesday nights. Let me know your car choice for tonight and I will try and find a tune for you. The winner of each race loses 5pp so it ends up being close as time goes by regardless of your car or tune.
  11. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    There have been some nights where slashed wrists were a possibility on my part. :cry: :)
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  12. BMWF30328

BMWF30328 Rookie

Hi gang,

Can't make tonight...Hope everyone has a great night.
    emmo46 likes this.
  13. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

I'm guna trade the ford kaka for a 03 MG TF160
    It will be 400ppr and 500pp
    My bus can be my 300pp car
  14. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
  15. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  16. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Only time Ben will be equal to warrior ;) :p :roflmao:
    TDZdave, seth123 and Kieran_B33 like this.
  17. Ninja2

Ninja2 Rookie

PSN ID
    blackNINJA968
    thanks 4 the encouragement all round although to be frank I'm hooked anyway!
    I got a lot of tracks to learn tho, and that demands time out of the limelight.
    I'm aiming for Sunday's REJECTS run at SPA, another track I have yet to master.
    emmo46 likes this.
  18. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    See you there.
  19. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Gonna switch out the One-77 for another 600 car
  20. emmo46