GT6 [Completed] ROOZ Take it to the Street. Club ID 1066294

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Hatfield, Apr 3, 2015.

1. mef

mef New Recruit

PSN ID
    GTP_mef
    Hi, I'd like to take part in this. How do I sign up? Do I need to qualify for a division first (I'm new on the site)?
    And who do I send my car list to? If I understand correctly I need to check the list of taken cars and choose cars that are not taken yet? Many thanks for organising this
    Hatfield likes this.
  2. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    You don't need to qualify, just join the club and turn up on the night. Post cars you'd like to drive in this thread. And yes, they need to be ones that haven't been taken yet.
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    We were talking in the room tonight about a change/adjustment to the 650pp class rules.

I would like to hear everyone's opinion on the matter here.

@emmo46 suggested we change the win penalty to 10pp (650/700 class only)

Others suggested banning certain cars despite them fitting my original class description if they are too fast
  4. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

At the start of the night i was 4 seconds behind Bob's f1. 15pp later it was down to less then 6th tenths. It will eventually even itself out.
  5. its-benny-racer

its-benny-racer Professional Gold Member

I agree, its up to us to make wise car choices, there are plenty of competitive cars with these regs. Im also only a touch behind bob with his penalties in a GT500 and there are several variances of them left.
  6. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    It's a bit silly to ban all Le Mans cars but have a BMW McLaren F1 running rings around the field...
  7. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    He did only win the last one by 11 secs down from 30 in the first so it does even itself out.
    you are correct it is up to us. There are 2 other mclaren's still available (i think) which are different to bob n bryan's but may still be quick...
    the 'le mans style cars' bit is meant to refer to things with the shape like bentley speed 8 or toyota gt1 etc
    if you could tell me what exactly that spec is called that would be helpful :)
    other LM cars were in the field like the Ford GT LM
  8. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

That 11 seconds was my fault. Only took one wheel on the grass to make it 11 seconds.
  9. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    another good point. I was on track for a win at le mans but I binned it once each lap, and was still leading until the final esses
    although that type of track is very different due to all the high speed straights
  10. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Leave it as it is then, Bob winning isn't new.
  11. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    The rest of us can race for 2nd place until Bob has about 10 wins under his belt.
    Hatfield likes this.
  12. REVO_Bryan

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    I reckon Bob should keep his penalties to 630PP for the time being. As for the penalties being 5 or 10PP, I'd want to wait until after the 700PP round, as I think we may see some unexpected performances there too.
  13. mef

mef New Recruit

PSN ID
    GTP_mef
    Just wanted to mention I chose the Castrol Supra 97 for my 1st 650pp car today.
  14. B-Spec Bob

B-Spec Bob Team Driver

PSN ID
    B-spec-_-Bob
    Le Mans Prototype
    Hatfield likes this.
  15. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  16. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I suspect the tomahawk is going to be another inspired choice and we may have another 4 from 4 from Bob next week. I'm looking forward to SSR7 as the Ford can cruise at 430 to 450 kph without NOS, the corners are another story altogether though :eek:. There seems to be a lot more of them when running the Ford than there is with any other of my cars.
  17. REVO_Bryan

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    So you did count rep for last round after all...
  18. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    yes. came to the conclusion, through my own thoughts and ones that others shared, that any car could be OP but will be brought back to the field.
  19. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Hmm, nearly due for another car swap. But what to do???
  20. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    What do we think about bumping the 300pp class up to 350pp?