GT6 [COMPLETED] Season 1 Race of Champions

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by t_b_williams, Jan 28, 2014.

1. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Season 1 Race of Champions
    Champion - BJH1012
    [​IMG]
    Now that the Divisions are pretty much sorted, we can get the ball rolling on the first R.O.C. for GT6.
    With the number of entries and Divisions, at this stage, unlike last time, only the winner from each Division will be eligible along with the winner of any side events organized by anyone.

A poll will be opened at a later date to sort out the track at which the event will take place. It will be one of the tracks used during the season.

Again it will be handicapped just like last time using the average division lap times during the season for the chosen track.
    The whole idea with the handicaps is that there is just one winner, no class/div winners.

Grid will be a reverse grid using final season position. I.E. Div 1 Champ will be at the rear of the field.

For now all entrants in RED* are provisional (current championship position) until confirmed Blue
    Entry
    is by invitation only. Qualified entrants will receive an invitation via pm at the end of the season or when position can't be lost.

Car :- .....Subaru BRZ GT300
    Tyres :- ..Racing Hard (wear off)
    Aids :- ....As per Sunday League

Track :- ..Trial Mountain
    Laps :- ...21
    Date :- ...6th April (two weeks after seasons end)
    Time :- ...8:30 AEDST

Handicaps: Entrants leave the grid once the race clock reaches the handicap time for their seasonal Div.
    ..................Div 6.......0:00.000
    ..................Div 5.....+0:36.000
    ..................Div 4.....+0:13.000
    ..................Div 3.....+0:29.000
    ..................Div 2.....+0:44.000
    ..................Div 1.....+0:67.000
    Entries:_____________________________________________________ Grid
    Reigning ROC Champion:....Overdrivve......................................................Bjh1012
    Div 1 champion :-...................Warrior...........................................................DoogleDave
    Div 2 champion :-...................N64*................................................................Emmo46
    Div 3 champion :-...................Bernsy001......................................................Hatfield
    Div 4 champion :-...................Hatfield...........................................................3vilmoon
    Div 5 champion :-...................Tovey_4saken...............................................Garyw61
    Div 6 champion :-...................Bjh1012..........................................................Bernsy001
    ........................................................................................................................Tovey_4saken

Nascar Champion :-..............Warrior...........................................................Sik_180R
    Nascar Road Champ :-.........Garyw61.........................................................Overdrivve
    Nascar Team Champ :-.........Warrior / 3vilmoon.........................................T_B_Williams
    ........................................................................................................................N64.
    Econobox Cup Champ :-........Mustafur........................................................Mustafur
    ........................................................................................................................Anon666
    Econobox Team Champ:-......Danongle - Anon666 + DoogleDave...........Warrior

240RS Mayhem Champ:-...... Sik_180R

FF Fanatics Champ:-..............Emmo46
    Group B Mayhem Champ:-.....t_b_williams

RACE OF CHAMPIONS SEASON 1 WINNER
    BJH1012
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2014
    JonoStan96 and stucar17 like this.
  2. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Hopefully I can find a way to enter so I can kick warrior's arse again lol #relentlessdefending
    warrior2167 and t_b_williams like this.
  3. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Tb, the State of Origin series isn't going to start until at least April, I doubt you'll put it off that long.
  4. t_b_williams

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Fixed. Thanks mate.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  5. t_b_williams

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    You and me both Jono. I think I will have an even harder time qualifying for my own event than I did last season. Lets put it this way with only the division winner going through and you having way more pace than me (let alone the other fast guys in our division), I don't see myself qualifying that way. Hopefully I can snag a entry via a stand alone series/race like last time
  6. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    I never saw an entry in the HOF for the first race of champions...:confused:
  7. t_b_williams

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Dont think that has been updated in a while. OD should definitely have a spot there.
  8. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    ANZGT race?

Not sure how many races its going to go for but I guess finding the champion from our side to be put in, or even each time we win with a person from our side(Like rotor) they qualify, as there is a possible 4-6 spots left over including all the division champions, and I'm sure a few that qualify would of won other events.
  9. t_b_williams

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Maybe musta. Will have to see how many in house series/races come up during the season. I will give them preference first. But would probably award one spot to the best performing/consistent driver over the 3? races.
    Its a work in progress and early days yet.
  10. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Will check this out, Koastr has been overseeing the HOF. I'm not sure if mod's can access it??
  11. t_b_williams

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Date is set. Two weeks after the end of the season, just like S13 ROC
  12. JonoStan96

PSN ID
  13. t_b_williams

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Provisionally added Jono (and Bruce). If more tarmac events come up they will have priority. But at this stage its in. That being said, if we get multiple winners, like last season it may stay regardless.
    Yet to set the grid size. 16 would be awesome, but can the room handle it??
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  14. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    If we get more interest then sure, I'll add more slots
  15. t_b_williams

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Talking about the ROC room Jono. LOL
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  16. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    image.jpg
    t_b_williams likes this.
  17. t_b_williams

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    If no new events come up in the next few weeks, the provisional spots on the grid are looking good. Hell, there may even be a few wildcards thrown out as well.
  18. t_b_williams

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Any luck????
  19. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    TB could you change team champ to second driver champion for eligibility, for econobox cup.

As it stands right now there is a maximum of 13 possible entrants, so yeah there's quite a few spaces left.
  20. t_b_williams

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    With the season now past the half way point its time to start thinking which track we will use.
    Track poll up. Poll will be open until two days before the event for those still not sure.