GT6 COPPER HTO SUPER GT SERIES SEASON III

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by VARDZ, Jun 2, 2015.

1. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
  2. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    UPDATE AS TO THE WEATHER FOR ROUND 4. THE RACE WILL COMMENCE AS IT DOES IN THE REAL WORLD EVENT.... ON SATURDAY AFTERNOON
  3. Randm90

Randm90 Team Driver

PSN ID
    Randm90
    In other words no rain? Or will weather still have a possibility to roll in late?
  4. Blondie_Racing

Blondie_Racing New Recruit

Killer not racing tonight, still sick with flu.
  5. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    :(
  6. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    Well done on yet another great Hi-tec oils series @VARDZ it was a blast
    Randm90 likes this.
  7. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Thanks for a cracking season all! Well done @v8power383 our champion!! Thank you @VARDZ for an amazingly well organised season, great stuff mate! Unfortunately school today hindered me from finishing the finale so I decided to do some laps on comfort hards in the mean time :p
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2015
    Randm90 likes this.
  8. agolfer78

agolfer78 Team Driver Gold Member

Good season all and well done to all the winners. Cheers to Vardz and the mod team.
    Randm90 likes this.
  9. Cyberstig1

Cyberstig1 Rookie

PSN ID
    Cyberstig1
    Gday all- sorry I didn't make it also sorry 4 not letting U guys know. -Where I live I am on the edge of mobile/internet coverage and I have to use a repeater. It was not working due to a broken antenna connection that I have only just got sorted. Well done to the winners and a big thanks must go to @VARDZ for his dedicated work in organising a great series.
  10. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Well done to the top runners in this division and thanks Vardz for a well organised series. I had a ball for the first 1/2 hour getting up to 3rd position from 5th on the grid. Then I had a couple of shocker laps at the half hour mark and made a hasty decision to do a two stopper instead of one. I only made the decision because I spun at the last chicane and thought I may as well go back to the pit entrance and get some fresh tyres. That put me a solid last and I then managed 45 minutes in my 2nd stint. I pitted with 15 minutes to go, with low fuel and fresh tyres I was able to lap as quickly as the others had done and then Ranoken had a spin which let me up to 2nd last. Bad luck to Vardz for the DSC so early and to Agolfer later in the race.
  11. Randm90

Randm90 Team Driver

PSN ID
    Randm90
    What a race!!!!!!
    Solid, solid drive by @v8power383 at Spa, well done mate, you drove very well! Hate that you had less power :( Wouldn't have minded a battle or two, but still a cracker of a race!
    Glad to have won the race I felt so confident at :) Woo hoo!

Well done to everyone this season, clean, competitive racing by everyone. You all drove incredibly and should be proud of your season :) A massive thankyou also to @VARDZ , Amazing job yet again with the HTO Series :)
  12. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    by my rough calculations V8 has won the series. Well done dude, shows that power isn't everything eh!
    Thanks to all for the clean racing, I think I am slowly getting this racecraft thing. Thanks Vardz for all the hours of work setting it up. Hopefully see some of you for more in the Sunday league
    emmo46 likes this.
  13. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Just quietly, I think when you start running in the 12's at Spa, then you're in the wrong division :p

@VARDZ thanks again for all your hard work.
    Top series as always.
    Shame I didn't get the results I wanted, but hey, had some great battles along the way and that's all that matters in my book. :thumbsup:
    VARDZ, Kart-No-1 and incey like this.
  14. Randm90

Randm90 Team Driver

PSN ID
    Randm90
    I just ran the numbers...
    V8 and I finish equal 109 a piece as i believe Qually and FL points aren't doubled are they?

And if that's the case, does that mean title goes to him, due to him having the lead previous round?
  15. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
  16. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    In the event of a tie, it goes to most race wins *Usually*
  17. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    V8 - 67 + 21 for 2nd = 88points rand 54 + 30 1st plus pole and FL = 84 points ...points were double last season but it is stated that round 4 was not double points
  18. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    I thought it was a count back?
  19. Randm90

Randm90 Team Driver

PSN ID
    Randm90
    Damn it, sorry, I was told by multiple people that it was double this season, my apologies

Congratulations to @v8power383 !!!!!! Well done mate! :)
  20. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    @Randm90 well done on 2nd place mate you are in a league of your own to come in only 4 points behind after missing a round is unsane mate, and we'll done to everyone for the fast clean racing I had some awesome battles with you guys and It will be one series I'll remember as my first Sunday night win and series win well done everyone and thanks again to @VARDZ for this awesome series I was hoping for some good battles last night but it wasn't so, now bring on season 7
    Randm90 likes this.