Division 1 - Season 2

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 7, 2018.

1. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    One of the best races I've had in a long time thanks @Slambobagan and @autech91 for a great race one it's just sucks that I stuffed up the start and got the DT
  2. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    Great racing last night, dissapointed to come home 3rd for the round but oh well
    Had the pace it seemed over the front 3 guys for most of race 1 unfortunately 3 half spins cost me a shot at getting to close to them.

Race 2 I got lucky and managed to slip through most of the field to wind up 3rd before lap 4 had even been completed. Had to work bloody hard to get near @SUBGTRACER and @Kartdude45 who were pumping out solid lap times. Eventually i closed up to sub with a few laps left. I could see he was struggling, the back end looked more wobbly than a toddler learning to walk for the first time!!

I held myself back a little bit from my normal aggressive racing so I didn't accidentally punt him to Narnia, thanks @stucar17 for being the nagging mother telling me not to tap him at the end ;)
    Got a slight overlap on the final lap but wasn't enough and I backed out (to late). Sub went for a bit of a spin but we had a pretty decent gap behind and I happily waited for him to gather it up. Restrained myself from using my momentum to get him at the final corner as that would have seemed a bit cheap given I'd just tagged the poor bloke :laugh: :laugh:

Fantastic win Sub, you didn't give me any opportunity to get a clean move done and you held the lead like a pro.
    Championship is looking mighty close, I think there will be just 9 points covering the top 3. Looking forward to RD 4 where hopefully I can break through for a win like I did last season ;)
    Spidey_11, Anthonyb and SUBGTRACER like this.
  3. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    Thank you Anthony / Rhino / Juzzy / Stu , it's not with out controversy , I absolutely copped a Huge shunt up the ass which helped end race 1 (right near sheep dag corner or whatever the we call it here :) )...

In turn put me in p4 for reverse grid , slowly picked the guys off with out any spins and just got home . Bad Luck to Kart as he had very good pace in front of me until he spun ... I was struggling to real him in ... it was a slow methodical process .

Rhino had me but chose to settle , I was all over the shop for the last lap .... Thank you bud !
    Couldn't look at the replay from race 1 as it didn't save properly ..... :( .........................

My first ever podium I should be happy ..... Thank you for the kind words lads ...
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
  4. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    "click click " :)
    Anthonyb and TheJuzzy like this.
  5. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    pretty good job last night.....i have both replays if anyone needs anything.....from what i can see any contact was redressed when needed...

My night .... :poop:, season rapidly going to :poop::poop:
    Didnt get a qual lap in, after trying to get stozz sorted in div 2, and sending invites out to poppin.....I knew if i went to track and then sent invite would end up with 60L......by the time i got out was only 4 mins left and was never going to get tyres up to temp so parked up in the pits.....

Race 1 started and i saw juzzy off track so i parked up and waited for him to get going again.....By about half distance i had read a novel again with messages, and was so far behind i parked up in the pits....
    Race 2, starting from second, pulled up at turn 1 and let the field go past so i didnt cause an accident and ran around at the back so i could get the replay.

Like @nigegunz i just cant get a handle on this car. The wheel seems really slow to respond, and i keep turning the front tyres into 50c pieces under brakes no matter what settings i use.

See you all at sugo, where hopefully can get my :):):):) together and find some pace to run in the mid field
    TheJuzzy and Spidey_11 like this.
  6. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    Your season is turning to :):):):) because you have too much on your plate ......... I'm sure we would all agree that we super appreciate your efforts Stu in trying to keep everyone happy ......... And you do !

But you also need to get some enjoyment in bud and get some races in .........
    TheJuzzy, Anthonyb, Spidey_11 and 4 others like this.
  7. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Also guys, i have replied in the D1S2 thread on PSN re some track limit questions....... Any issues you will need to PM me before midnight tonight
    SUBGTRACER and TheJuzzy like this.
  8. POPPINFRESH1234

POPPINFRESH1234 Team Driver

PSN ID
    PoppinFr3sh987
    Thanks heaps for making sure I made it @stucar17, first time in my wheel wasn’t responding and second time I dc’d. As Sub said you shouldn’t have worried about me and enjoyed your qually/race. Understandably my qually was :):):):) aswell, tyres were still cold and it ruins the race on a track like that.
  9. POPPINFRESH1234

PSN ID
    PoppinFr3sh987
    P.s I keep contemplating going back to GTS for a change and then I scroll through the gt div 1 thread
  10. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    someone is confident of their pace... pretty sure pcars div 1 is good enough for gts div 2 ;)

(relax I'm messing around, but for fun please pour petrol on me...wait is that right?)
  11. POPPINFRESH1234

PSN ID
    PoppinFr3sh987
  12. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    That offends me as a bi-gameual pCARS fan boy
  13. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Mmmmm, I drove GTS on Sunday arvo for 5 mins, and can still confirm, IMO its rubbish.
    Don’t be so shallow !
  14. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    Haha top comment of the week!
    That side of the forum is a good laugh :laugh:
    v8power383 and TheJuzzy like this.
  15. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

Was a good race guys,
    I was not expecting to win that one, had a long day drinkn and fishin in the sun, felt abit lazy when it came to race time, after doing high 24s in practice I was a fair bit off the pace, but still managed to keep it steady and not make mistakes, @v8power383 you kept me on my toes that first race, you were so good under brakes into turn one ya showed the nose a few times but I seemed to have a better mid to last sector than ya, and would get my gap back again,sucks about the drive through mate,
    2nd race just sat back for a few laps until the field bunched up tried to make dive into the hairpin to pass autech, but just tagged the rear of Benny I think it was, sorry man.. waited for him and the decided I was better off just sitting back following the train eventually getting up to 6th from other people’s mistakes, I saw how close rhino was to subby at the end so I decided to push for a bit knowing I probly needed to be 5th or better to secure the round win, managed to get alongside Benny but he held his ground and then juzzy rammed his nose up there and I ended up losing a spot, thanks mate haha, luckily rhino only came 2nd , and 7th was just good enough..
    Shot subby for the win,, and holding off rhino.
    Bring on SUGO
  16. TheJuzzy

TheJuzzy Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    I was struggling to keep in touch Slambo , then you guys started to get it on so I made my move , it's not often I put a move on the Slambo .
  17. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
  18. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

have you guys tweaked the ffb settings since the latest patch at all??
  19. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Is it worth changing I haven't changed it from season 1
  20. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

i havent changed anything Ant, still running Stu's immersive settings from season 1 also
    was just curious if the mustang needs some diff settings to get the right feel, hopefully get some time this week to try it out