Division 1 Season 4

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Oct 4, 2014.

1. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

Yer man heaps of space left
    stucar17 likes this.
  2. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Lobby up?? I can't see it
  3. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    Yes its up
  4. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
  5. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
  6. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    Ill have to reboot
  7. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    [​IMG]
    poll - warrior
    12th t_b_Williams - 2:08.114
    13th fastboysmith - 2:07.955
    14th mustafur - 2:06.570
  8. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Crap initiation into the realms of the :alien:Aliens:alien: for me. Lap one was going alright until Musta spun coming onto the back straight and I had no where to go but T-bone him:eek: giving me a 10 sec penalty and dropping me to second last:(. Decided to go for a one stop and but didn't work to well as I put too much fuel in at the stop and fell back into the clutches of those doing a two stopper. Then to top it all of, I got bitten with a DC:mad: Drop round me thinks.
  9. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    Same deal as T_B, after his mess, TheStig13 got sideways spinning around forcing me to take evasive action, putting a wheel on the grass, spinning sideways into the chicane, somehow didn't t-bone Cyber, otherwise my 2 stop strategy was alright, wasn't how i expected but me and this car aren't great friends so what can you expect, plus the track doesn't help my aggresive street circuit driving style :(
  10. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    A 5:440..........:eek::notworthy::alien:......unbelievable guys. :thumbsup:
    Ad2mny likes this.
  11. KeedenMcdonald

KeedenMcdonald Team Driver

PSN ID
    Keeden231
    How come it says most people on SS? did use pit SM then back to SS? my plan was to go 1 pit then forgot to change tyres so i tryed making a gap then get on the SM?
    Also wish that i saved the replay so i could watch the end where i made a good overtake on @Mister_Bond_747
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2014
  12. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    I noticed that to but with the compulsory compound change setup it would have penalised anyone who didn't use the medium tyre
  13. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I have found that the replays don't always pick up on the tire type change. It happened in the full weather/dmg series. The driver would be doing times fit for mediums but it says softs and they don't get a penalty after the race finishes
  14. KeedenMcdonald

KeedenMcdonald Team Driver

PSN ID
    Keeden231
    yes i thought so because it would of been weird that i was catching rotor so quick on the SM tyres i had fresh SM so i had more pace then rotor also mister i catch him very quick on SM so if they were on SS that would of been weird.
    this was a great race though i f*** up my plan but i able to do a new plan to still get 4th thank god :)
    Mister_Bond_747 likes this.
  15. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Yep, found this in our race replay as well.
    I will test this through the week to make sure there is no loop hole people could expose. I didn't run my room with the option for tire change or minimum pit on (worried about glitching) but will run it if I can make sure the glitch won't show.
  16. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Firstly, podium well done, too fast and don't forget to send your race reports directly to Ad's for the news.

Must say it is good to be wrestling a tail-happy, politically incorrect, Frankenstein's monster of a car compared to last season's TVR wannabe. Sadly for my team I only had 200km's on the clock when I rolled onto the track for qual, so my expectations were low. The PSN then decided to kick us in the b@ll$ for half an hour, so by the time the flag dropped I was ready walk away.

Running mid-pack was good fun, battles with Smithy, Bond, Razor...and a few others at different times. Pitted around lap 8 to get some free air and finish my beer. Jumped straight out into another battle with Bond and Rotor, but I was on the SS still so was able to have a rare win. Ran out of fuel before I ran out of tyres and had to run the last 5 laps on the mediums. A bit more luck and composure could have seen me mug Bond for 5th, but I was stoked with the result.

For those in other Div's struggling with the car, get out on track and practice losing the rear end. Then learn to catch it, then learn to use it to steer the car. The steering wheel contributes about as much to the steering as I did to the last election.

Quick shout out to the Div 1 virgins. Tough car and track to pop that cherry lads, but you all did well especially Razor. It's a tough room, but you will all get there. Catch you next week boys.
  17. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

I am really considering pulling out of this season at the start of the week i was on pace but as everyone else got practise i fell behind, i wish i could prac but because of my working hours atm i just cant (5:30am - 6:00pm) i will keep at it this week but depending on my results at Laguna i may finish this season up til next time
  18. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  19. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    C'mon Smithy, just close your eyes an imagine it's a Ford!!
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  20. zampli

zampli Team Driver

pd really seem to be*******us over, why did they bother with gt6??? I could've just stuck with 5 tbh
    JonoStan96 likes this.