Division 2 Season 3

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jul 6, 2014.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Thanks for getting the results up guys, appreciate it....

Good run tonight lads, 10 cars with no real issues that i saw, some may have been sailing a little close to the wind though...At this stage results are provisional, however there are no protests at this stage. :thumbsup:

The best way to describe my season is by what happened on lap 7......needing the controller because the buttons on my wheel dont work, i managed to knock it off the chair, trying to retrieve it resulted in an off track excursion that cost me a trip onto the grass on the back straight and then a beach trip at the end of it !! Put me second last, only because White had a bigger crash than i did ! Ahhhhhh, bring on season 4.....

Had some good little battles, one with Toves that lasted a few laps, i think also with Cob, both times my tires were on about 8 when they came to me and not knowing what strat everyone was running i wasnt going to roll over. Looking at the final result and how many stupid mistakes i made, perhaps i should have.

Well done to the Podium, Redbull ring next, and given i was 3 second off CAGMEs time tonight not sure that race will be any better !

Cheers stu
  2. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

Disappointing result for me after leading a for half the bloody race. And some how grabbing pole. Got mixed up with my fuel calculations and put in not enough, ran out on lap 13 of 15 of my third stint. Stuffed my whole race. So annoyed at myself. Guess that what happens with no practice.
    Can't do 18 laps on set of tyres so had to stop again with 5 to go and all I could do was a 7th, I think 3 stopper would have been very close at the end with tb.
    Good win thou tb and well done beau battled for most the race we seemed to be faster at different tyre stages.
    Oh well bring on the next one.
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  3. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Well that was my best performance all season in the mazda which im no longer a fan of, i had done no practise before the race so i just thought of a strategy on the fly and it turned out to be risky but rewarding!! If it wasnt for losing time at the start i may have been able to come out in front of TB after his final stop but i shouldnt be saying what if, it was a great race, congrats @t_b_williams i gave it my all but you came out the better man again! Had some great scraps with @Slambobagan for alot of the race which was exhausting and in the final stint i was under pressure from @COME_AND_GET_ME7 yet again but thankfully my tyres showed they could be nice at times! Great race guys, lets all battle it out to finish the season strong!!
  4. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Title race is really heating up! Nice work TB!
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Brands Hatch results:
    [​IMG]
  6. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I am going to give @vh_mik a DSC spot for 11th since he was ready to race but couldn't join due to PSN issues.
    stucar17 likes this.
  7. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  8. vh_mik

vh_mik Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    vh_mik
    So... I've been connected to psn since Saturday afternoon..... And I still can't connect to gt6 servers..... Such bull:):):):)....
    Have had horrible luck this season. Work issues, family member passing and no connections to gt6 servers. I must of pissed someone off big time to get this type of luck.

Hopefully no issues with the last 2 races to salvage some points for the season.
  9. razor4797

razor4797 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    razor4797
    Hopefully PD gets their :):):):) together for you mate
  10. WAC

WAC Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    i moved on..but damn it was fun!
    I'm back full time come this weekend! Was not expecting to be away for the enduro(I love those races) but work is what keeps the whole thing together so got to keep the boss happy.
    Looking forward to getting back into the groove with me racing mates:)
    stucar17 and Crunch like this.
  11. CobMcCool

CobMcCool Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    CobMcCool
    Righto chaps, my race went down the chute on the start line due to my shifter being in second gear and went from front row to sixth by turn 1, though this did give me an opportunity to view the shenanigans in front of me and I wasn't impressed, fortunately we have no protests this week but I will say it's like this, IF YOU KNOCK SOMEBODY OFF LINE THROUGH A CORNER AND FORCE THEM WIDE THEN GAIN THEIR POSITION YOU ARE TO REDRESS IT AND GIVE THE POSITION BACK, from my position in the race and upon viewing the replay I witnessed several incidents that should have been redressed but weren't, any incidents I was involved in I redressed immediately and I expect the same courtesy to apply to all, the perpetrators involved have been identified but as I said fortunately we have no protests. My apologies to whiteracer I was unsure wether to redress my pass on you then when I decided to let you by after the last chicane I ran shallow and got a penalty anyway and then you spun so everyone lost out.
    If anybody was offended by the way I addressed the room post race, I apologise, probably a hold over from my army days, but I will say in the context that it was applied if you are that easily offended you may need to harden up a little bit.

Cheers
    SuiCid3, razor4797 and stucar17 like this.
  12. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Ok guys, TRACK LIMITS FOR REDBULL RING.....

As per the league rules the ripple strip is considered the edge of the track, running wide to gain an advantage could result in a penalty. If you CONSTANTLY run wide at turn 1 and the second to last corner, you will be penalized in the form of a drive through. I will be asking all drivers to respect the track limits and the rules of the league. A mistake or two can be expected, however consistent abuse would be seen as cheating ! If you pass a car after running outside the track limits you will be expected to give the place back, and fall in behind before the start of the next lap.

QUALIFYING: there is no way to police this, so it will be an honesty system to be used. With fullish grids i don't expect many gaps for drivers to try to take advantage, and TBH, would hope that people wouldn't feel the need to drive outside the rules.

I will also ask the captains to view the fastest laps to confirm track limits have been respected.

Please remind all drivers before the race in case they havent read this post. ;)

Cheers Stu
    razor4797 and vh_mik like this.
  13. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    I think given there were no issues last week i will host again tonight.....any issues let me know
  14. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    @stucar17 Do we have to respect the pit entry line?
  15. WAC

WAC Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    i moved on..but damn it was fun!
    Damn...well there goes any chance to hit the 41's ;)
    See ya all tonight.
  16. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    On entry or exit ?

Entry will give you a drive through if you miss it, exit, so long as you don't effect someone when you return to the track I don't have an issue with drivers missing the line.
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  17. razor4797

razor4797 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    razor4797
    I wonder if that pit entry will mess with anyone's race tonight...
    Crunch likes this.
  18. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    Yeah it was Pit entry that was my concern as it is smack bang on the racing line @stucar17
  19. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Yep, not great, everyone will need to be aware that its best to duck in when you have no one sitting on your bumper !
  20. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    1. I'll be away for 2 weeks, room captians please post results and times in the threads or PM me, I'll get lap table and champ tables back up to date when I get back.