Division 2 Season 5

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 5, 2015.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Know how you feel mate. Sorry for t-bone on lap 1 or 2 or whenever it was. I picked right when I should have picked left :(
  2. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Provisional results.......will need to sort out the DSCs etc
    Pole : Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeth
    1. seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeth
    2. Slayer
    3. Cob
    4. Aussie
    5. Damo
    6. Hezza
    7. Poopington
    8. stu
    9. slambo
    10 groover
    11. S54VED (DSC)
    12. natman (DNF)
    DNS: MOOZER, blindman, CAGME, BMW

My night was better than i thought it would be given how little prac i did.....decided to start on the hards to keep out of everyone way, and may have been ok if i didnt line up nat and hit him dead centre on lap 2......i zigged when i should have zagged ! Pushed the engine right up my left nostril which cost me about 20 seconds which was a bit of a bugger....oh well

Other than that, kept circulating and with a few dsc and spins from guys on the hards finished 8th, nice to get through a race with no :):):):) fights.....

Well done to the podium, Cob especially for a great, persistent 3rd.......Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeth and Slayer too fast.

Good job guys...will try to get fastest laps tomorrow, correct me on the pole if im wrong !
    Stu
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2015
    Ad2mny likes this.
  3. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Seth got pole. Amazing pace, even with a few 'offs' but looked like no spins from what I could see :)
    stucar17 likes this.
  4. groover33

groover33 shanan Gold Member

PSN ID
    Groover33
    Last night was another shocker i had pace but last night i had some bad luck with me and slambo having a run in at pits i got a good run out of the last corner to get him on the straight but he was abit left on track and i went down the inside of him but he tried to go into pits and i wanted to stay on track for another lap but he pushed me into pit wall which wasnt his fault it was a racing incident then i decided to go in but got held up in pits because every man and his dog was in there.

Came out a long way behind and started to catch back up then natman ghosted infront of me but instead of going through i ended up hitting him which spun me out big time by then my race was screwed so i just took it easy towards the end until stu came from behind and i knew he was on the faster tyre so i gave him heaps of room to get past but i gave him to much room and i spun myself out hitting the ripple strip. I spose i cant be to disappointed seeing as i didnt practice all week oh well no problem just try better next week
    Ad2mny likes this.
  5. CobMcCool

CobMcCool Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    CobMcCool
    Woo hoo, finally back on the podium for the first time since Round 2 in season 3 (not counting being stripped of a win in round 4 of that season), was glad to finally have a race where I wasn't stuffed about by lag, network issues, crappy driving etc, realizing I wasn't going to have the outright pace of others in the field and keeping clear of any shenanigans (which I try to do every week, sadly to no avail) along with tyre conservation paid off big time. Although I had a few close calls dodging guys re-entering the track after going off but managed to avoid any carnage and went through the race almost scratch free, happy days. Once Seeeth was clear and on his own he wasn't going to be caught, so I just concentrated on putting in consistent laps driving around on my own waiting for Giantslayer to catch up on softs, thankfully he got through cleanly and cost us no time lost. More than happy with 3rd and even happier to finally have an problem free race, Congrats to Seeeth and Slayer and to everybody else for what is at the moment a serious incident and protest free race, see it can be done.
    Cheers
    Giant slayer, Ad2mny and SPL Racing like this.
  6. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    who got FL?
  7. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Can I have 50 bucks? ;)
    Giant slayer likes this.
  8. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Let's not look at my silly offs but my amazing
    Saves :p
    Ad2mny likes this.
  9. natmanscoop

natmanscoop Professional Gold Member

Soz for dropping it in-front of you Stu, what an effing disaster of a race!
    I may have let out a Darth Vader "Noooo" when it auto-pilot-reversed into Groover when I made the call to quit while was (a lap) behind, not my finest hour.
  10. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

Had good pace just couldn't keep it on the track, started 3rd got up to 2nd, spun dropped to 8th back up to 3rd again then the mishap at pit lane entry back to 8th again, was making good ground on the pack but then spun at least 3 more times on the hards. Shocker of a race bring on Fuji
    Giant slayer likes this.
  11. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Very average qualifying for me. Knew I didn't have the pace of seth, but could match the others for pace. Was shocked that I was 4th with a low 37.. looks like everyone was playing it safe!

Soft stint I was still keeping it safe, but just ran a touch wide at spoon and lost over 10 seconds in a slow motion spin :laugh:

Got going again, went to lap 11 on softs and made up a lot of time on my in lap. Was only a couple of seconds behind cob for my outlap on hards, and then the next lap Cob put the hammer down! He must have done a high 59 by the looks of it on the hards! I made a couple more mistakes at T1 and spoon again. Was settling in for some good battles with damo, and then the PS3 reset itself...

Sorry Giant, I totally didn't see you when I re-entered at T1. Almost :poop: myself. Im thinking I might change my mini map from showing the whole map... makes it hard to judge gaps.

Luckily Stu was first in the room (not the norm!) so it looks like the race proceeded along without too much drama!
    Giant slayer likes this.
  12. natmanscoop

natmanscoop Professional Gold Member

Haha good to see I wasn't the only one dropping it at T1 & Spoon @skywalker !

Don't wait up for me this weekend guys, I'm out of town, will cyas at the Enduro in a fortnight.
  13. Giant slayer

Giant slayer Professional

PSN ID
    GiantSlayer_48
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    S54VED did not improve his time before disconnecting on lap 22
    emmo46 likes this.
  14. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  15. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Does f1 start at 6pm aest? If so keen to delay this race start to say 8:30-9pm?
  16. Giant slayer

PSN ID
    GiantSlayer_48
    What about the kiwi's? bro
  17. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

I want the race to start as early as possible. If the cricket is going to go the distance it should end not long after 9 and I cant miss the blackcaps make history and add another trophy to the cabinet. Right next to the rugby world cup, tri-nations, bledisloe cup, 4 nations, Chappell-Hadlee and ANBL trophy's that you poor Aussies haven't been able to put your hands on ;)
  18. Giant slayer

PSN ID
    GiantSlayer_48
    how adorable the sheep shagger thinks that they actually have a chance :roflmao:
    How delusional can you get :rolleyes: new zealand has never won icc world cup..........NEVERRRRRRRR
    you have a better chance of beating me tonight in the race then winning the cup :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: :sneaky:
    Blindman, CAB77 and Footlong_warrior like this.
  19. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

Are we starting on time tonight?
  20. groover33

groover33 shanan Gold Member

PSN ID
    Groover33