Division 2 - Season 6

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I need the proper finishing positions for race 1 & 2 please
  2. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    Hey look I WON the first race you Beauty .... Lol good race V8 congrats on the win . I was surprised to be able to stick with you considering the times you were doing through the week . I was very surprised to get quickest lap that's the fastest I've been around here . This round for me was about minimising the points damage to V8 so I was happy to finish second in the first race and 3rd in the second race .A little bit of drama in the second race which I was lucky enough to get through in scathed then slowly catching TB ,Tuddy and Gary killer had left the building great win Buddy .TB had a little lag so sat in behind to see what I could do about getting past and where .think I past at the hard right coming onto the back section up the in side off after Tuddy and Gary slowly realign them in catching is one thing passing on this track is another sat in behind for a few laps with no opportunity to pass as Gary and Tuddy were driving hard and fast trying to put my nose in were I could to try and get past Tuddy but he kept to his race lines great driving guys . Finally got past Tuddy and trying to real in Gary but he just kept getting quicker and pulling away from me Tuddy was in a battle with V8 which pushed them hard and they were picking me up till I looked in the mirror and seen V8 run wide and Tuddy went through for fourth position and that's were we all finished . That reverse grid race was pretty in tense but AWSOME as well . Great field and close times great work guys .BLINDMAN race ya later :cool:
    George and v8power383 like this.
  3. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    As far as I know it's only switched me and Blindman in the race one results as it was a really close finish
    So
    1st v8power383
    2nd Blindman
    And the rest should be right including FL/Q
  4. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    Yeah great racing in race 1 Blindman
  5. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    R4 : 5th March - MONZA - 23 LAPS. 7/6/17 - 4pm twilight race
    FUEL - SLOW (changed back after sprint round)
    TIRES - REAL
    Weather slots
    1. Clear
    2. Hazy
    3. Light cloud
    4. Light cloud

[​IMG]

OK Guys, onto the long straights of Monza !

TRACK LIMITS : As per our rules and regs drivers must keep 2 wheels on the ripple strips or white lines at all times. We all make a mistake or 2, but if you are caught "continually and obviously" running outside the track limits to gain advantage you will be penalized by the stewards group.
    - The big one here is TURN 10 (ascari). Drivers MUST attempt to keep 2 wheels on the ripple strip on exit (RIGHT side). If you CONTINUALLY run wide there you will be penalised. There IS a sand trap there and a penalty so if you get too wide you will be pinged.
    - There are cut penalties at First chicane, second chicane and ascari.
    If you cop a penalty, try to get off the race line, and resume when back up to speed.

CONTACT : CONTACT IS TO BE AVOIDED AT ALL TIMES. If you make contact with the car in front, and gain an advantage you MUST REDRESS and give the place back. Failure to do so could result in a penalty from the stewards group. Has been common here in the past.

PASSING : Lots of passing opportunities. Obviously turns 1, 4, 8 and 11 are the big stopping zones, give raceroom and use your heads. If a car pulls along side you are EXPECTED to give racing room. Contact in being aggressive trying to defend will be looked at, better to give room and continue the fight. Dive bombs and outbraking yourself could be an issue. If you miss your brake marker, and have a car in front, do everything you can to avoid contact

SWERVING : You are NOT permitted to swerve from side to side on the straights. Drivers may only change direction ONCE on corner entry. Can be an issue here with the long straights.

TURN 1 LAP 1 : Dont need to be a rocket scientist to know that you cant win the race in the first corner, but you sure as hell can lose it for yourself and / or ruin another drivers races by either being too aggressive OR too defensive into T1. Use your brains here lads and give room to those around you. Back half of the grid need to brake a little earlier and not cause chaos with kamikazee passes.

COMPULSORY PITSTOP : YES ITS BACK ! All drivers MUST make a compulsory stop. I imagine this place is pretty good on tires, so i dont imaging you will need to take tires....Make sure you do a race run to be sure ;)

PIT ENTRY / EXIT :
    ENTRY
    : Is very easy with ample room and time to make a safe entry. Drivers should stay RIGHT on the run into the lane from the exit of Parabolica.
    EXIT : Drivers MUST remain right on exit until you are back up to race speed. The exit line is very long, and is up the middle of the track, so even if you stay in the lane you could still be an issue for fast cars approaching. Use your eyes and heads here guys, be wary of fast approaching cars.

BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. With the 2 classes there is slightly more chance of blue flags coming into play, so you should be aware of the leaders coming up on you, and move out of the way as soon as possible. Best to get off the race line, and with a small lift let them go, so you can continue the fight with those in your class. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : This season we will be using the new stewards group for racing infringements and protests. Many thanks to the guys who have put their hands up to volunteer. The specific Stewards group thread will have all the info in it, regarding rules and regs, and the protest procedure. Please read it and understand how it works...we are still to link in the collated rules and regs.........
    http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/stewards-group-official-thread.2593/

PROTESTS MUST BE LODGED NO LATER THAN 12PM MONDAY NIGHT. This is so the stewards group can have time to finalize protests well before the following round. You have until 12pm TUESDAY to lodge your own video evidence.

QUITTING : This is something that has been here for as long as we have run leagues, but we are looking to implement a slightly stricter interpretation of this rule. outlined below.....
    1. If you quit the race room you will receive 0 points and you cant use as drop round.
    2. If you park up in the pits for the race (have to stop etc) you will get last place and CAN use as drop round. (if more than one, then points in the order they park up)
    3. If you DSC you will finish behind the last place driver, and behind those who have 'parked up'.
    If the Stewards Group have reason to believe the DSC is a 'sneaky quit" the rule 1 above will apply.

SAVE YOUR REPLAY ! : Please remember to save your replay after the race. If you want to protest anything, we can only act on the info we have in front of us, failure to do so will not enable us to view things from your game perspective, and with some of the issues we have seen, this could have a massive influence on how the stewards group will view and rule on any incident.
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
  6. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  7. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    I will be at the Clipsal 500 on Sunday, so I maybe running late. If I am not on by 7.30 Sydney time, could someone please open up a warmup room?
    stucar17, George and Jim_aka_The_Man like this.
  8. Mick

Mick Rookie

PSN ID
    mwkw1520
    Im also going to the 500 on Sunday so I may be a bit late also.
    Anthonyb likes this.
  9. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Make sure you check out the Bend Motorsport Park simulators Mick. They have modelled the track for Asseto Corsa.
    Anthonyb likes this.
  10. CobMcCool

CobMcCool Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    CobMcCool
    Sorry guys, at this stage I'm probably out for Sunday, have been so flat out I've had zero time for practice and I can't see anything changing right up until race time Sunday, if I am able to make it I'll probably fall asleep at the wheel.
    Killercarlcox69 likes this.
  11. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    shame cob.....Hope you can make it.....
  12. Mick

Mick Rookie

PSN ID
    mwkw1520
    Yeah man I did looks good going to c if I can have a go on it tomorrow.
  13. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    guys,
    something for you to think about for next week....

Apparently its a public holiday in 4 states for next weeks round....

Please let us know early if you cant race, if there are lots away we will look to postpone for a week

If you could discuss tonight in your lobby would be good

Stu
    George and t_b_williams like this.
  14. George

George Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Tuddy5611
    I can't make it for next round. Will be 4 hours away from home
  15. freddyp_33

freddyp_33 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    freddyp_33
    Just while I was in a solid last place the good old PS4 decide to go into rest mode. Probably just as well, the only ones I would have been worrying would have been the leaders as they lapped me!
    @stucar17 I will be on night shift for the next 2 rounds. So if any of the reserves want a run there will be a spot available.
    garyw61, stucar17 and Killercarlcox69 like this.
  16. George

George Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Tuddy5611
    Well that went poorly. Qualified 4th, couldn't believe it. Then I wasn't even able to get around the first corner. Should have started from pit...
  17. Killercarlcox69

Killercarlcox69 Professional

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
  18. Mick

Mick Rookie

PSN ID
    mwkw1520
    :poop::poop::poop::poop: Race but lots of fun :thumbsup:
    garyw61 likes this.
  19. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Typical monza start. Always a shirt fight through the first chicane. Very happy with a fourth.
    garyw61 likes this.
  20. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    Well done Jim_aka_the_man and Blindman you guys were to fast and to consistent to catch after my epic fail early in the race
    garyw61 likes this.