Division 3 - Season 6

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Dec 8, 2016.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Ok guys. (Generic post).
    Will tidy up the threads tonight, about 98% done. I will also get to the stewards group either tonight or tomorrow !

@Nathancarhead was available to host again. Back up ??? @Ad2mny ???

Track list is locked in, will be released tomorrow night before meet and greet. Just need to sort a couple of the finer details with time change and weather. We will run a wet to dry race and also a 24 hr cycle race, with the usual 2 race sprint.
    DONT FORGET TO GET A PIT STRAT SET FOR THE CAR. YOU WILL NEED TO REDUCE THE FUEL FILL TO 0 (zero) as the slow burn will see everyone have fuel spare. Tires will remain on real, so some will need to take tires, others won't, but that was going to happen no matter what wear rate we used. We also looked at running a "random weather" race, but drivers couldn't be guaranteed of going onto the right tire so we will run a split weather race instead which will spice it up along with being easily manageable.

Seems with this car the times are very close, if there is someone you see CLEARLY out of place please pm me or ad2mny so we can look at it. Remember there are 2 classes in each so we effectively have 6 divisions. If you are in class B you also have your own point score.

PLEASE READ, or REREAD the rules and regs. Mainly concerning contact, when to redress and track limits. Rules and regs will be enforced by the stewards group so looking forward to that. The correct PROTEST PROCEDURE will be reinforced with all drivers as well before season start.

At this stage, that's all I can think of, any questions regards the new season just shoot, based on some of the test races we have had it should be our best season yet.

Stu and ads.
    Nathancarhead and Anthonyb like this.
  2. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    @stucar17 happy to captain and back up host.
    stucar17 likes this.
  3. Nathancarhead

Nathancarhead Team Driver

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Yep, I'm all good to host and captain. Can I suggest we also include @George on a list of back-up hosts as well
  4. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Great track list, bring it on!
  5. Nathancarhead

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Hi all,
    Hope you all enjoyed a dramatic 12hr today, hopefully we don't have any races this season with similar finishes.

Anyway, I have just jumped on the PS4 to check my friends list and make sure i have everyone added. As i have raced with most of you before, i only needed to sent out 1 FR, so hopefully all goes well tonight.

Just a generic reminder about how i get things going on a Sunday, I generally like to get online and set up the lobby with about an hours practice before quali. This can vary from week to week depending on my uni workload, but most weeks i aim for an hours practice, but at least 30mins before quali. I'll let you know week to week how early I'll be online. I generally like to get quali underway at about 8:15pm, followed by the race. In div 4 last season we didn't bother with warm-up as we found it actually caused more issues than it solved, but im willing to re implement it for this season if everyone would like that.

As for tonight, I should be online at about 8:30pm AEDT. We can start with a couple of short races setting up pit strategies for those who havent done them yet (like myself), followed by some shorter more fun races.

See you all tonight!
    George and dj2ca like this.
  6. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    thanks nathan.....note the later start time which a few of the div 3 guys requested.
    Nathancarhead likes this.
  7. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Sounds good. I don't think I'll be able to make the meet and greet tonight unfortunately, a bit late if at all.
  8. Bounty05

Bounty05 Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
    SPL Racing likes this.
  9. Nathancarhead

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Had forgotten a little about that, will chat to everyone about it tonight, see if we're all still happy with a later start
    stucar17 likes this.
  10. Nathancarhead

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    yes, the liveries in there are the teams liveries. If you are in a team, it is recommended that you use their livery. If you are not in a team, it is recommended that you use a privateer livery. However, no one is really going to get all that upset if you use a livery that isn't for your team, however using a team livery does assist you and your teammates in working out who is your teammate.
    SPL Racing, stucar17 and Bounty05 like this.
  11. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Don't think I will make m&g tonight sorry.

@Nathancarhead it would be a good idea to set up a group chat to help with room invites and getting messages out to all.

Looking forward to this season, finally a car that is manageable!
    dj2ca and Nathancarhead like this.
  12. Nathancarhead

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Going to be a bit late tonight, dinner has come at an inconvenient time. Will be on as soon as I can. Feel free to set up a room without me, would be useful to see who can also be a reliable host if all else fails.
  13. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    George are you able to open a lobby?

Ah oops I mean @dj2ca
  14. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    No can do mate, sorry, no idea what time I can even turn the PlayStation on.
  15. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Can someone send me an invite?
  16. Nathancarhead

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Not sure when I'll get online tonight. Spontaneous visit from the family tonight. Will definitely be on some time tonight, but it could be quite late for most of you Eastern states guys. If most people are avaliable, I'd be free sometime during the week for a secondary / make up M&G
  17. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Looks like this season is going to be very close if last night is anything to go by... djca fezza antb myself.. throw ranok3n ad2mny web and mick in who were absent last night ...the 3a title chase is going to make for a cracking season
    fezza, George and Ad2mny like this.
  18. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Nathan bounty rossi and few other boys will keep the front boys honest too
    Ad2mny and Bounty05 like this.
  19. Bounty05

Bounty05 Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
    Can't wait for this season to start. I admit I was a bit hesitant about this car but having done pleanty of laps I've come to really enjoy it. Good little car that can be thrown around and doesn't mind a bit of a slide. Lets Do This !!!!
  20. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    rossi0nsx, Bounty05 and Anthonyb like this.