Division 3 - Season 6

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

The racing last night was very close with everyone should be a cracking season. Hope we get full fields at most events. Should be on later tonight if anyone else is especially any one who hasn't set up pit stop strategy. Don't forget start and qually fuel level is 90ltrs and to make sure your fuel at pit stop is 0ltrs.
  2. rossi0nsx

rossi0nsx Rookie

PSN ID
    rossi0nsx
    Had so much fun last night awesome close racing with @Anthonyb and @Bounty05. Spewing I had to leave early, should be a good season.
    Anthonyb likes this.
  3. fezza

fezza Team Driver

PSN ID
    FeZZa_21
    it was close racing last night, enjoyed it. but there was only 5-6 of us there, we'll have to wait and see what the other 11 or so drivers are like ;)
    Anthonyb likes this.
  4. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Sorry for the no show last night and the lack of checking in, had a lot of personal life occupying my time of late.

All going well, I should be there for round one next Sunday.
  5. Bounty05

Bounty05 Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
    Anybody want to go a few practice rounds tonight?
  6. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Me and AOcleaner are in a room now if you wanna jump in
  7. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Thanks rumbles....hope you enjoy the season and can race all rounds....

@PurpleDog , if i dont hear from @hsv_butters by wed lunch i will give his spot to you.
    Spoke to @colin-50_ today, he will be there on sunday.....
    Anthonyb and Nathancarhead like this.
  8. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    George likes this.
  9. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Beau_Albert likes this.
  10. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    DRIVER BRIEFING

R1
    : 12th Feb - ROAD AMERICA - 20 LAPS - 7/6/17 @ 12 noon.
    Wear - Real / Fuel - Slow
    Penalties : ON
    Weather slots - SYNC TO RACE
    1. Light Cloud
    2. Heavy Cloud
    3. Light cloud
    4. Clear
    [​IMG]

Ok Guys, PLEASE TAKE 5 MINS TO READ THE FOLLOWING AND LIKE IT WHEN YOU HAVE READ IT AND UNDERSTAND IT !

Welcome to Season 6.......hope its a great start to the season, 20 laps of Road america.

TRACK LIMITS : As per our rules and regs drivers must keep 2 wheels on the ripple strips or white lines at all times. We all make a mistake or 2, but if you are caught "continually and obviously" running outside the track limits to gain advantage you will be penalized by the stewards group. There are track cut penalties here, at turns 1,3,6,7,8, 13 and 14. There are also substantial run off areas at turns 1, 3,8 and 12 before you get pinged. BE WARNED....IF YOU CONTINUALLY EXCEED TRACK LIMITS EXPECT A PENALTY.

CONTACT : CONTACT IS TO BE AVOIDED AT ALL TIMES. If you make contact with the car in front, and gain an advantage you MUST REDRESS and give the place back. Failure to do so could result in a penalty from the stewards group.
    PASSING : Is plenty of spots to pass here, when a car pulls along side you are EXPECTED to give racing room. Contact in being aggressive trying to defend will be looked at, better to give room and continue the fight.
    TURN 1 LAP 1 : Dont need to be a rocket scientist to know that you cant win the race in the first corner, but you sure as hell can lose it for yourself and / or ruin another drivers races by either being too aggressive OR too defensive into T1. Use your brains here lads and give room to those around you. Back half of the grid need to brake a little earlier and not cause chaos with kamikazee passes.

COMPULSORY PITSTOP : All drivers must make a compulsory pitstop. Pit lane is open from LAP 1. All drivers will HAVE TO HAVE YOUR PIT STOP STRATEGY SET, AND SELECT IN THAT STRATEGY IF YOU WANT TO TAKE TIRES OR NOT. We have found in the past that having multiple strategies can cause issues, so i would recommend you delete all except for the sierra one (even default)

PIT ENTRY / EXIT : Both are straight forward, however DO NOT swerve across the front of other cars on entry. Drivers should remain right on the exit of T14 for a clean entry into pit lane. On EXIT, drivers should remain within the exit lines, aware of fast approaching cars into T1.

BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. With the 2 classes there is slightly more chance of blue flags coming into play, so you should be aware of the leaders coming up on you, and move out of the way as soon as possible. Best to get off the race line, and with a small lift let them go, so you can continue the fight with those in your class. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS: This season we will be using the new stewards group for racing infringements and protests. Many thanks to the guys who have put their hands up to volunteer. The specific Stewards group thread will have all the info in it, regarding rules and regs, and the protest procedure. Please read it and understand how it works...we are still to link in the collated rules and regs.........
    http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/stewards-group-official-thread.2593/

SAVE YOUR REPLAY ! : Please remember to save your replay after the race. If you want to protest anything, we can only act on the info we have in front of us, failure to do so will not enable us to view things from your game perspective, and with some of the issues we have seen, this could have a massive influence on how the stewards group will view and rule on any incident.

Good luck to everyone, please show RESPECT to other drivers, and race hard but FAIR.
    Stu / Mod team
  11. rcjm72

rcjm72 New Recruit

PSN ID
    RCJM72
    just touching base Stu, I'll be there for rnd1 ready to go
  12. Nathancarhead

Nathancarhead Team Driver

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    I'll be on tonight for a quick run (and to make sure i have set my strategy correctly). All are welcome to join, I'll send out invites to everyone who's online
    Anthonyb and stucar17 like this.
  13. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    @PurpleDog i havent heard from @hsv_butters either on the forum or through PSN, so i am giving his spot to you if you still want it and will move him to reserve driver. Please confirm keen to do this
    @Nathancarhead
    Thanks stu
  14. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Sorry guys....1 last thing...

@Nathancarhead @dj2ca can someone set up a group chat on PSN including all drivers so no one misses any info....

Some of the guys dont get on the forum, but i need everyone to read and understand the driver briefing and rules and regs for the season......

Thanks heaps
    Stu
    Nathancarhead likes this.
  15. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I don't think I agree with this.

If you want to signup to an awesome clean racing league, you should at least be willing to sign in once a week just prior to race start and read your division thread...
    stucar17 likes this.
  16. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Agree, but there has been occasion where guys get caught up with work / family etc who dont get a chance to get on....Just trying to cover all bases hat

Have always set up a chat and told the guys the driver briefing is up
    Hatfield likes this.
  17. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Group chat created and everyone added (except for @Rumbleshorts, I'm still waiting for him to accept my friend request).
    Anthonyb, Nathancarhead and stucar17 like this.
  18. Nathancarhead

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Thanks for setting up the chat, I was going to do it later tonight when I did some more running. I'll add Rumbles to chat later tonight unless someone else adds him first.

I hope to be able to use that chat each Sunday to just send out a couple of messages just saying Lobby open, quali in 5mins etc
    Anthonyb, dj2ca and stucar17 like this.
  19. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    No worries mate, happy to help. Yeah if you have rumbles on your friends list please do go ahead and add him as he isn't on mine just yet.
  20. Nathancarhead

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    About to get on for about an hour or so before dinner, and then an hour or so after dinner later tonight if anyone wants to join me. Tried to sort out my pit strat earlier, but im still not getting the full 90L at the start, so I'll have a closer look at that tonight