Division 3 - Season 6

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Dec 8, 2016.

1. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    To get the full 90L you need to go into My Garage and edit The setup for the car. Make one adjustment somewhere (I usually just click fuel up or down one notch) and then save the setup to all tracks. The change you've made won't affect the car in non-tune lobbies other than putting you out on the full amount of fuel.
    Nathancarhead likes this.
  2. PurpleDog

PurpleDog Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    PurpleDog
    Good to go on the merry go round @stucar17. All set up a ready to race. Probably poorly, but I will be racing.
    stucar17 and Anthonyb like this.
  3. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

FR now accepted DJ.
    dj2ca likes this.
  4. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

@Nathancarhead just double checking what time we are kicking off tonight.
  5. jasondull1986

jasondull1986 Professional

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    @dj2ca

Are you good to grab the qualifying, race times off the app for this season. We will be putting up some qualifying info so if you can post that also would be great.
  6. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Yes mate, I'll grab screenshots of all results and post them here after the race.
    Anthonyb likes this.
  7. Anthonyb

I'll take screenshots as back up if you miss any
    dj2ca likes this.
  8. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    @Nathancarhead i have moved @maximuscatticus back with you guys to div 3....

Can you add him to your list and send out the invite tonight....

Max, div 3 has a slightly later start time mate.
  9. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Ok guys,

Just a quick refresher with round 1 tonight ....

1. After some prac races this week, if you are mid pack or farther back, BRAKE EARLY so you dont create chaos at Turn 1 !
    2. REDRESS if you make contact. When following other cars you NEED TO BRAKE A LITTLE EARLIER so you dont drive up the tailpipe of the car in front ! Use your heads please !
    3. Observe and respect track limits
    4. Save your replay if there is an issue
    5. PIT LANE is open from Lap 1.
    6. Have asked for the prac room BEFORE the race to be a "tuning" room so everyone can have their pit strat set correctly
    7. Look for faster cars on pit exit.
    8. OBSERVE BLUE FLAGS ! if you defend against a car lapping you, there is a very high chance of penalty ... 99.9% !

IF there is someone in your div that is CLEARLY too fast for your div we 'may' make a div change for round 2.....points will be decided by mod discussion if this needs to happen.

Hope you all have a great Round 1 guys...
    Stu
    VARDZ, Nathancarhead and dj2ca like this.
  10. Nathancarhead

Nathancarhead Team Driver

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    The OP says 8:30 quali so we will run with that for tonight. I'll be online from about 7:30pm AEDT for practice, and I'll send out all the invites then. I have also created an event through the PSN chat, so if you say that you are going to the event, you should get a party chat invite and PCARS game invite automatically.
  11. Nathancarhead

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Lobby will go up in about 30mins (7:30pm AEDT)
  12. Nathancarhead

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Lobby Open!

Will start with a tuned room to make sure everyone has correct fuel etc. then move to a non-tune room for the race
  13. Nathancarhead

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Setting up the proper race lobby now, the previous lobby is still open if you need to make adjustments to your tune to make it reset to default come the main lobby.
  14. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Good race guys, even with the rolling start.

Can there be one thing though... Turn the damn mics off and don't use them until after everyone has finished racing. Just cos you have crossed the line, some others are still going and random voices popping out of the speakers at inopportune times is fkn annoying as... Especially when it is through PCARS and their voice comes is rubbish.
    Anthonyb likes this.
  15. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Pole: rossi0nsx
    Race results:
    [​IMG]
    Fastest Lap:
    [​IMG]
    DSC: david88, VARDZ (in order)
  16. Bounty05

Bounty05 Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
    Great race guys, that was awesome fun. Finished in P3 so stoked with that effort. Had some great battles with Fezza and Ad2mny, good clean racing.
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
    AOCleaner74, Ad2mny, dj2ca and 5 others like this.
  17. rossi0nsx

rossi0nsx Rookie

PSN ID
    rossi0nsx
    For some reason I'm really gelling with this car, put it on pole with 2 seconds left in the session. Made a little mistake at the start which put me back to 4th, 1 pass a mistake and a pitstop in front of me put me to first. Put in some consistent laps pitted with 2 laps to go and kept the lead till the finish.
    I'm guessing I'll be bumped up to 3a now.
  18. Nathancarhead

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Not a good night for me. Didn't get much of a chance pre race to do some practice laps and it probably cost me. My first lap in quali was fairly average, and my second lap was going really well until I locked up badly and had a spin. Going off my race times, i feel like i could have got a top 5 in quali. I thank everyone for their patience tonight with the 2 restarts for DSC's. I know a rolling start really isnt what we aim for, but sometimes we have to make the best with what we have. Had some great battles at the start with Web, RC, and Bounty. Soon enough though, i had a couple of errors which put me down the field a bit, so i made an early pitstop. Came out after my stop and struggled to get into a rythm until right at the end of the race where in the last 3 laps i set my quickest times, and actually started to catch Rumbles in front of me by multiple seconds a lap. Not a great night for me, but had some fun with some battles. I'm looking forward to next week!
    dj2ca and Anthonyb like this.
  19. Anthonyb

Great race gents. Pitted early from 5th to see if I could get a jump but it didn't come off. Slowly came back up the field as people pitted chase @Ad2mny for a heap of laps with about 3 to go tried to go down the inside into the right hander after the back straight and nearly blew the race for both of us sorry ads. Ads made a small mistake a little later giving me 4th everything was looking good had made no mistakes other than my attempted overtake all race then last lap last corner took too much curb and spun went from 4th to 6th in a blink. Great race well really enjoyed it well done @rossi0nsx @dj2ca and @bluebount on filling the podium. See you next week
  20. Bounty05

Bounty05 Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
    Highlights of my race tonight.
    stucar17 and AOCleaner74 like this.