Division 3 - Season 6

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

2. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Every league race has a mandatory pit stop mate.
  3. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    It can slow you down but not as much if you're used to driving with it. I used TC last night and did pretty well.
    Anthonyb likes this.
  4. maximuscatticus

maximuscatticus Team Driver

PSN ID
    maximuscatticus
    Great race everyone, cheers. Was a bit worried when I dsc'd just before qualy started but turned out ok. First season & obviously race in PCars so wasn't expecting much, qualied 14th. Figured I'd get through on one set of tyres so pitted on lap 2 & figured I'd catch others as they pitted. Thought I'd overtaken a very glitchy @webnomad on lap 14 but spent the next 5ish laps chasing him. Finally passed him with about 2 laps to go & went on to finish 9th. Very happy to be back in div3, the div2 boys would've killed me @stucar17 . Just need to work on setting myself up for upcoming corners so I can get a bit quicker (hopefully)....
    One small gripe through, can everyone please leave your mics OFF until EVERYONE has finished, & @colin-50_ yours was on for the entire race.
    dj2ca and Ad2mny like this.
  5. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Yeah we definitely need to be mindful that other drivers are still racing when we cross the line so make sure we're all finished before switching your mic on.
  6. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: just be thankful max he didnt take it in the loo with him.........................................again !!!

On a serious note, yes mics should be off for the race until everyone finishes...please !
    George likes this.
  7. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    And they should be off for qualifying too, right? Heaps of guys had mics on during quali. Really distracting while trying to put in a fast lap.
    stucar17 likes this.
  8. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Correct, that said, i was caught out a few seasons ago where i muted my mic, but for some reason the sound still came through.....Please let them know gently as they have muted like i did, only to find out it didnt work.
    dj2ca likes this.
  9. PurpleDog

PurpleDog Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    PurpleDog
    Depending on what setup you are using for a mic, if you are using a headset plugged into a controller, just pull it out. No accidental un-muting if it is pulled until race completion.
    maximuscatticus likes this.
  10. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    The issue there is that the sound comes through the TV then, no good for some....

What about if they leave the chat like a few in the div 1 room do each week.....
  11. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    No reason why not. Nathan and I use the psn group chat to communicate important messages to the drivers.
    Nathancarhead likes this.
  12. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    What i do is i mute every single driver in the Lobby so i can't hear them and they can't hear me.
    My old option used to be make a Party Chat for the minimum allowed people and just chill in there by myself.
    stucar17 likes this.
  13. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    could be a good solution.....need to talk to all the guys who had the issue on the weekend....
  14. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

I'm not sure if Colin still had his on as I asked him on our formation lap to make sure his mike was off and he said it was I know it kept flashing up with his name but not sure if he runs the pit crew app as that was what was coming through as chat.
    If that is the worst thing that happened in the first round with a full grid looking forward to the rest of the season
  15. jasondull1986

jasondull1986 Professional

PSN ID
    jasond1986
  16. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    @stucar17 I think you need to move Rossi to 3a for webnomad Rossi won D3 put it on the front row
  17. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Col's mic was definitely still on. He wasn't speaking but I could very clearly hear his race engineer giving him information and instructions.
  18. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

I find it hard to believe that it wasn't a glitch as having raced with colin both practicing and racing properly and he is always talking to himself (Usually making you laugh) so not to be able to hear him talking and groaning I think it was a glitch.
  19. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Yeah good point. I just find it strange that it would transmit only the race engineer.
  20. rossi0nsx

rossi0nsx Rookie

PSN ID
    rossi0nsx
    Haha I knew that was coming.
    jasondull1986 likes this.