Division 4 Season 4

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Oct 4, 2014.

1. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Just did a quick math on the championship table with dropping a round.
    A.O Cleaner - 92
    Jim - 90
    Tanktex - 88
    Looks like Monza will be interesting!
    Jim_aka_The_Man likes this.
  2. Tanktex

Tanktex Rookie

PSN ID
    Tanktex
    Not your fault mate our great 3rd world internet services take that mantle
  3. Bluemoon

Bluemoon Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    Pity that Hatfield came late. Must be hampered by the new updates.
    My race is bad as usual. I'm surprised that I didn't end up last with my slow lap times. The most interesting event was being lag punted by pinoy near the end. Thankfully I still had a good gap to disturboed. I must have lost 20s there.

Code:
        Driver            Time    Best lap
    01. Tanktex       1:27:47.483 2:13.669
    02. Jim_aka_TheMan    +02.536 2:14.277
    03. AOCleaner74       +10.180 2:13.389 (pole+fastest lap)
    04. pinoy350          +16.628 2:14.365
    05. raedonwolf        +42.    2:15.054
    06. Ad2mny          +1:00.    2:14.623
    07. emmo46          +1:19.    2:15.322
    08. X-3vi1m00n      +2:43.    2:16.859
    09. disturboed      +2:50.    2:15.409
    10. ranok3n         +3:15.    2:16.012

Code:
    Fastest laps
    01. 2:13.389 AOCleaner74     
    02. 2:13.669 Tanktex         
    03. 2:14.277 Jim_aka_TheMan
    04. 2:14.365 pinoy350      
    05. 2:14.623 Ad2mny           
    06. 2:15.054 raedonwolf        
    07. 2:15.322 emmo46          
    08. 2:15.409 disturboed      
    09. 2:16.012 ranok3n  
    10. 2:16.859 X-3vi1m00n      

Remember that we will be returning to our later start next week for the last race of the season.
    Qual start: 8:40pm AEDT
    Race start: 8:50pm AEDT, 8:20pm ACDT, 7:50pm AEST, 7:20pm ACST, 5:50pm AWST (will wait for Hatfield until 9pm)
    Please be in the room 10 minutes before.
  4. Jim_aka_The_Man

Jim_aka_The_Man Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Jim_aka_TheMan
    Oooooohhhhh, SPICY!!!
    Tanktex and AOCleaner74 like this.
  5. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Waited and waited for you Hatfield but as is always the way, the latecomer shows right in the first couple of laps. I had the qualification order if it was decided to restart with you in the last grid for place but it wasn't to be bad luck mate. My race. Got away well off the line but pinoy was looking up the inside turn 1 compromising my line so slow out. He was alongside but my teammate gave me a little nudge which was enough to keep my 4th. All over Jim lap 1 but slowly fell off their pace. Pinoy and raedon were keeping me honest and pinoy managed a pass at turn 1 after a little slide onto the straight but he lost it again at Griffins bend running in too hot. He ran wide at McPhillamy then got trashed through skyline dropping back and opening up a gap behind me. Slowly dropped off Jim in 3rd until lap 7 raedon caught me when I ran wide at McPhillamys then hit every wall in the esses. Had the run down Conrod but he was too good into the chase. Stuck to his bumper ever aware of pinoy a few seconds back. Ran to lap 11 as raedon pulled slowly away and pitted for my medium stint. Only put 35 litres in as I knew it would be a short stint and I wanted low fuel to improve times but it didn't really help. Retook pinoy lap 13 as he stopped, then raedon next lap. They were about 3 secs behind but the way they were catching they must've been on softs. Pinoy caught me lap 15 at Griffins, and I held him up with my sliding rears all the way to Conrod. It must have been quite a sight lol. I backed off a little for the chase, not wanting to battle with meds on and through he went dropping me to 5th. Raedon gave me a little bump to remind me there was another back there, and trying to stay with pinoy I overcooked Murrays, ending up slow on exit. Raedon came up alongside but shut the door on me too early, coming across onto my front left and causing a spin. He waited for me to recover as emmo zoomed past us both. It took him the rest of the lap but he caught back up and drafted by on Conrod. Lap 17 I decided I'd had enough of my meds and pulled in to do my final 2 stints on softs. Lap 19 emmo came out just ahead of me and by lap 20 I was all over his rear bumper. Judging by his pace I'm guessing he was on his medium stint. Right in his draft on Conrod, he slowed a little for the chase and I ducked to the inside and all I could hear was locked up tyres. Emmo touched the grass while braking and got very sideways, ghosting, but as we exited he was right in my drivers door nearly turning me around. He drove off like nothing happened and I felt like he probably should have waited but he dove into the pits to get off those God awful tyres, redressing in his pit bay. The rest of my race was overtake free. A few scares with small half spins and massive slides towards the end of the stints kept me awake. Towards the final few laps, I thought I was catching back up to raedon but as the dot started showing colour it was an orange car not red, must have been ranok3n. A massive slide through the esses final lap which I had to reverse out of let Rano pull an unattainable gap again and I was halfway down Conrod on my final lap when the 30 sec timer ran out ;(. Good race anyway. Really enjoyed sliding this thing around here. WD Tank Jim and AO.
  6. Bluemoon

Bluemoon Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n

smoky pinoy :) :)
    Mario likes this.
  7. Tanktex

Tanktex Rookie

PSN ID
    Tanktex
    Sheeeeeesh nail biting finish good luck to you both lets hope the weather doesnt beat us all up
    Jim_aka_The_Man likes this.
  8. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    My router is playing up, so I couldn't post about it, and when I finally got on it would just drop out again. Championship is looking interesting
  9. Mario

Mario New Recruit

PSN ID
    pinoy350
    Wow PD is a :):):):):) reset my router last night did a speed test of 16.2 last night but could not log on to PSN after the race WTF
  10. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Last night was the night of 7s for me, Came into the event 7th on the championship table, qualified 7th, set 7th fastest lap time, finished 7th, remained 7th on the table. The first half of the race held some interest as I passed some people and got passed a few times. Had a mix up at the end of lap 20 with my team mate, his view and mine differ somewhat in that I thought the tap he gave me in the braking zone putting me onto the grass caused the mayhem but perhaps he didn't feel it, any way we waltz around the corner together and he ended up side ways across my bows at corner exit as we came to a near stand still. I didn't think I was to blame so got going and headed for the pits as I was planning to do. I have watched the replay and it looked to be how it happened, I'll check the replay again and if I spun on my own and caused the mess I owe Ad a big apology. Will check it out tonight. The second half of the race was very lonely.
  11. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    No biggy emmo don't worry about it mate. If you're not upset I'm not there's no problem here. If I did make contact I'm sorry mate. Like I said all I heard was screeching tyres and I braced for impact. We tangled at the exit but nobody spun out so all good. You did well to get around the turn like you did all crossed up. I know you're not a dirty driver so if we made contact that was your fault you would have stopped I should have realised that.
    emmo46 likes this.
  12. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  13. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    It's all good, :thumbsup: I wasn't worried either, :):):):) happens.
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2014
  14. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    @Hatfield, I have given you 5 points for 11th as you made an attempt to race but were a little too late.
  15. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @emmo46 Thanks, I updated my sheet but won't bother reposting the table. It doesn't affect my position and it will probably end up my drop round :)
  16. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    Hey now, I'm still in with a mathematical chance here.

All I need is to get pole, win and get fastest lap.

Oh and for you three to not turn up! lol
    AOCleaner74, Tanktex and Peter Wise like this.
  17. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Ok guys,
    Regs for the final round

Wet race
    Qual and first stint on the SPORT MEDIUM TIRE, SPORT SOFT must be used at some point.
    WEATHER AT RACE START 70% (means it will be raining )
    SURFACE WATER 40%
    WEATHER CHANGEABILITY : FIXED.

Apologies for late set up guys, been getting smashed :(

Cheers
    Stu
  18. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    I haven't forgotten about you Turbo;) Pinoy and Ad are in with a mathematical chance also.
    Did I mention that I am lovin racin in the rain!:D
  19. Mario

Mario New Recruit

PSN ID
    pinoy350
    Love the wet circuit, the slipperier the better LOL
    S_CLOSE and Blindman like this.
  20. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)