Division 4 Season 4

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Oct 4, 2014.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    [​IMG]
    CAR :
    Pozzi Motorsports Camaro
    TIRES AND WEAR RATE : SPORT SOFT & SPORT MEDIUM with FAST WEAR.
    TIRE REGS : Qualifying and first stint MUST be SPORT SOFT, you must do one race stint on the medium tire (no lap restriction), so a "minimum" of one stop must be made.

Start Date : 19th October
    Race Times : Qual 8:10 EST. Race Start 8:20 EST (Sydney time)
    HOST : X-3vi1m00n (bluemoon) BACKUP: Dbn26 (dekgt5mad)
    Room Captain : AD2mny / emmo46

TRACK LIST :
    1. Nurburg GP/F - 21 laps 19th Oct
    2. Laguna Seca - 29 laps 26th Oct
    3. Silverstone International - (Sprint Round) 2 x 19 laps (sport soft only) 2nd Nov
    4. Big Willow - 34 laps 9th Nov
    5. Indy Road - 27 laps 16th Nov
    6. Bathurst (enduro) - 38 laps 23rd Nov
    7. Monza 80s (wet race - Start wet, finish dry. - Regs to be confirmed) - 22 laps 30th Nov

GRID
    :
    1. Sparklehead (down from 3) BHR
    2. Shibbmate TLR
    3. Ad2mny GRT
    4. disturboed HTO
    5. Evilmoon PRT
    6. AOCleaner NLR
    7. Emmo46 GRT
    8. Ranok3n
    9. Jim_aka_the_man TLR
    10. DekGT5mad
    11. tanktex (new member) BHR
    12. Hatfield RZR
    13. Pinoy350 (psn - mario)
    14. smiddy_11
    15. raedonwolf

THE MOD TEAM RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ADJUST OR MAKE CHANGES WHERE THERE IS AN OBVIOUS ISSUE WITH REGS OR THE LIKE.
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2014
    Ad2mny and Tanktex like this.
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I am switching back to the controller in hotter weather so should hopefully be mid pack. Looking forward to racing with you guys again!
    Tanktex and SPL Racing like this.
  3. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    sparklehead83 and Tanktex like this.
  4. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    If AO_Cleaner can sort his network he should be favourite for the title this season, unless tanktex turns out to be an alien.
    The rest of us should have a great scrap for the bridesmaid positions. I'm really looking forward to it.
    Tanktex likes this.
  5. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    Keen keen keen keen
  6. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    Ooooooh yeah, ready to rock and roll guys, love the car, love the tyres, bring it on!
  7. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I'm sure there'll be some fender rubbing in this car, :). It's good to have you back Damien
  8. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    It sure will be an interesting season in this car, the way it pushes the front on the brakes, then lights up the rears on exit. Not sure how I feel about this car yet, hopefully I can find how it works before season starts. When we get a track list I can try sort it out. Welcome new guys!!
  9. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    Contenders for tracks at this stage look like Nurburgring /F, Bathurst, Silverstone international, laguna seca, big willow, and more.
    Ad2mny likes this.
  10. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    I agree, still not comfortable yet, but I look forward to racing against you all again.
    SPL Racing and Ad2mny like this.
  11. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    I like the first 4 lol. I reckon Indy road may make it too. I can't see why HSR wouldn't make it either, they are gear d tall.
  12. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    laguna doesn't really have any really high speed sections...indy road definitely does.
  13. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
    For the host,the best option would be someone who has the NBN & knows how to setup their router.I'm happy to back-up host if needed,but i want to have a season just racing until the NBN comes online here later this year. Once again if anyone wants help with their connection,i am happy to help setup your router if you don't know how. I hope everyone has read about the glitches regarding the extra gauges in online rooms causing dsc's and freezing/hanging of game when more than 2 cars have extra gauges,so for this season we are out of luck on the fancy new gauges(what a waste of time). I'm opening a prac room for some fun at about 8.30 odd tonight,all welcome.
    S_CLOSE, SPL Racing and Ad2mny like this.
  14. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Gauges been fixed + Camaro can't have them anyway ;)
    Jim_aka_The_Man likes this.
  15. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
    I hadn't checked the camaro,but as far as fixing it,they say they have but i've seen a couple of room freezes since,so the jury is still out on that lol:roflmao:
  16. sparklehead83

sparklehead83 Team Driver

PSN ID
    sparklehead83
    what tyres you guys using to practice?? looking forward to a road car season and looking forward to (hopefully) finishing outside the bottom 3 a couple of times..
  17. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    I believe it will be sport softs mate.
  18. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I sure hope HSR makes it, I love that track
    Ad2mny likes this.
  19. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Ok Guys,

A general update.......

Start Date for the season will be 19th October, Sunday week.

We are very close to announcing the track list, hopefully in the next few days. Some of the tracks we have done before, some new ones as well ;)

Tyres : At this stage we are looking at running a 2 compound series on the Sports Soft and also Sports Med. This will be confirmed at the same time as the track list, Wear looks like being on fast, this will be confirmed with the track list, may be a race or two with Very fast depending on wear at specific tracks....

Weather race, again being looked at, might do something out of left field here so stay tuned. I havent tested in the wet yet but can only imagine the camaro would be as slippery as a butchers block. This could be added when the season gets started, at one of the later rounds.

Thanks for your patience guys, is a big job and the mod team is working as fast as we can to get it all together.

Cheers
  20. Tanktex

Tanktex Rookie

PSN ID
    Tanktex
    As a new member Id like to say how refreshing it is to be competeing against other like minded drivers.
    so far the initial practice runs in rooms against the various Rooz guys shows a professional clean fair attitude by all. this is a great change to the normal disasters ive seen once more than 5 racers on track go at it in any given lobby.
    PMS Camaro RS on the sports tyres is a great challenge sure to Ensure a close finish on raceday.